CET Clérac valorization of biogas

Environmental impact of end of life products: plastics, chemicals, vehicles, agri-food marketing. direct recycling and recycling (upcycling or upcycling) and reuse of good items for the trash!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/08, 11:50

jonule wrote:and yet very few cases of lead poisoning ...

Are you sure? Not me...

When we see the drop in reflection and quality of TV shows ... we can strongly doubt that a large part of the actors and decision-makers of PAF (concentrated in Paris) have neurological and cognitive problems ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 26/08/08, 13:13

C moa wrote:The current thresholds are 25µg / liter. It is still worrying when you know that lead accumulates in tissues. : Shock:

lead = heavy metal like mercury, uranium, cesium, plutonium (ingested like lead or inhaled for the others).
they fix themselves as you say in the tissues because the human body is not intended to eliminate them ... but uranium cesium plutonium and other waste from industry, nuclear

there is only apple pectin to eliminate them in the intestinal lumen.
the same pectin that our grandmothers made for jams, there are recipes, to do with organic apples of course, a real medicine. when you make a pie or something, you have to recover the skin and the seeds. there are also in the area I think ...

you knew it ?

in nature it is the shells that retain heavy metals, like oysters for example to name a few, when they are touched during wild degassing of boats ... they can be used to filter water as do brita filters for example, by crushing seashells, or conch shells (found in the earth near my home) ;-)
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 26/08/08, 13:37

jonule wrote: we can use them to filter water like brita filters do, for example, by crushing seashells, or conch shells (found in the earth near my home) ;-)

It has nothing to do with it, but to avoid tartar in your kettle for example, immerse in an oyster shell (clean): the limestone will settle on it rather than on your container Image
0 x

Back to "waste, recycling and reuse of old objects"