Opinion on HHO kits (engine enriched with water and hydrogen)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/04/13, 17:53

Laser, I went to see in your profile: your 3 messages still exist, but sometimes they come in to lose, simply because we do not find the right subject.

For sums up: well equipped, you tried to make several electrolyzer, without success.
It does not surprise us.

Your experience is welcome on the subject "improved electrolysis":

https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... t1228.html

you can read, there are only 257 pages

Thank you to be more clear in your explanations.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
laser
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by laser » 28/04/13, 18:15

All this started on a Sunday like this, rainy blocked in the house to surf, I stumble on installation videos hho pentome ETC this forum read in full, I take the games, having some technical possibility I decide to make a first (I specify that it lasted from 6 me to 1 year) to discover the possible "secrets" I contact and meet a salesman in the department of 39, luis buys two generators one that I assemble the other to dismantle.
I make five (most advanced of which I give the seller that confirms my better of his own)
I install on two cars (307d and super 5ess) do tests at the pump (overflow) nothing, I recontact the seller and buy "an electronic chip" installed on 307, a pile of results, I unplug all except chip, it is the chip that plays.
I re-contact the seller informs, and half words explains that the psychological involvement may give a result ,,,,,
Quick summary
I wanted to get into pantome ,, but can cools, if you is on Lyon, one of the vehicle is still installed
0 x
laser
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by laser » 28/04/13, 18:20

mine are better (achieve with industrial tools)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/04/13, 19:32

The Pantone is especially effective on old-efficient engines, I think.

Difficult to improve a modern engine, especially without mastering the injection mapping.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
david97240
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by david97240 » 27/12/13, 14:10

Hi all or are past the hho Man?
0 x
david97240
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by david97240 » 27/12/13, 21:31

I want to say that all this time (4ans) fontionne it still good for me. Economy and own engine. Hho on turbo diesel 1989. On modern cars I have never succeeded and I'm still trying and still
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 28/12/13, 13:12

david97240 wrote:Hi all or are past the hho Man?

They drowned in hho.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/12/13, 14:43

97240 David said:

On modern cars I have never succeeded and I'm still trying and still

We have already spoken and speaks again. (Including https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... t1228.html )

An old engine consumes too much and this can be "easily" improved.

In a modern engine, the engineers have done a lot of work to consume less. (= Less inject just the right dose, at the right time, in connection with the air intake)
The injection of an additive disturbs the programming of the engine and we must work on the pilot injection, the entire control etc if you want something better HOPE
0 x
claude63
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: HHO kit (water enriched engine)

by claude63 » 20/08/16, 15:43

Hello
I have recently set up a hho its significant early results I notice to my km meter would say you more after my first full march and tap water will put rainwater should have a better performance
0 x
Christophe

Re: HHO kit (water enriched engine)

by Christophe » 16/01/20, 08:59

HHO kits would be banned at the CT (French) since January 2020: consume less-car / kit-HHO-and-injection-and-water-allowed-to-side-by-the-dreal-t16268.html
0 x