Opinion on HHO kits (engine enriched with water and hydrogen)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Yakah
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Yakah » 07/10/09, 12:02

I understand quite disappointing that the system adjuvant fuel with the original elements of a car. So you have to think about power-the power available on board a small vehicle, installing why not one or two solar panels gallery, adding one or two wind turbines small Pramac style sizes Stark ... we can begin to hope to roll a small car with a good amount of brown gas. Sure it's hack at first, but if the goal is to seek the extra power ...
Aeolian Pramac Starck (1an delay on the date of marketing ... and they are still not available):
http://www.pramac.com/Europe/en/default ... anguage=en

Some store the gas to refuel after: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZZ5ti4Uz0

It is not obliged to focus on the car either, the brown gas to multiple applications, and it is important to note that one can store energy from wind turbines and solar panels in gaseous form, not necessarily in batteries.

I will test the empty bottle and some others, I will put online.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 07/10/09, 18:14

Store hydrogen generated by electrolysis separates good and 0 H: OK, with professional equipment (so expensive)

Do not attempt to store the Brown's Gas: it is an excellent explosive! : Evil: . I once blew an intake manifold: I forgot to stop the electrolyser. Always power the electrolyzer after the ignition key!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
davio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by davio » 28/10/09, 18:54

No more news !? HHO is pipo?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 30/10/09, 13:31

davop wrote:jonule, you say that in 4 100l of francklompa is pipo? These tests are the m ^ appariellage me?

davio sorry, it's the second degree, to remind them to say nlc elephant and when I say:
"no no franck: it has been proven on this site" by flow measurement ": in France it does not work!
It's certain !"
: Mrgreen:

it looks the same again:

elephant wrote:This subject annoys me a bit: if you had bothered to read the subject "improved electrolysis" (only 150 pages :D ), You would have noticed that we have reached no results with the available power on board: we remain in the field of measurement errors due to variations of driving, route, and temperature.

Until further notice, we believe that the injection of hydrogen in as small amount is hype: come back with a real test is successful, proven and reproducible, we will reopen the debate with enthusiasm

We do not even believe in the tests by a bailiff of Jean Marc Moreau, the bailiff not being able to determine if the vehicle was not discreetly fitted with "something else".

A real test can only be conducted with witnesses, double-blind: ie that the driver does not know if the electrolyser is connected and it is a third person to refuel, as if ignorant it's on

given the low consumption of 205, 2 a test X200 km, made in m ^ me weather conditions and traffic seems a minimum

to see if an electrolyser "gives good", there is the test of the overturned bottle:
take a bucket of water and a bottle of lemonade from the 1,5
fill the bottle, spilling into the bucket: the water must remain dedans.prendre the electrolyzer outlet pipe and measure the time it takes to fill the bottle.

I think that the water bottle test is désué and belongs to the prehistoric era, like how to judge this technique.
it does not include enough criteria.

cepednant I fully understand the elephant craze: I am at the same level, how to achieve a better electrolysis, which uses less NRJ. it exists but from there to repoduce it for everyone via a forumit's something other than welding metal bits you have to recognize it, I agree.

suddenly the mystery deepens ...

however:
the electrolysis of water produces a flammable gas (or inflammable, it finally burned) as the water spouts
it is possible to perform electrolysis of water
it is possible to improve the efficiency of an electrolysis
the gas introduced by the air grill of a vehicle that increase its idling cold

it would be good if those with addresses of forum pose them here for information.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/10/09, 18:33

jonule said:

I think that the water bottle test is outdated and belongs to the prehistoric era, like how to judge this technique.

Sure, it's DIY, but it summarily indicates the degree of operating an electrolyzer at a very low cost.
That said, I do think that it is not absolute: in scheme water heater is subjected to a pressure of 0,4 - 0,6 bar: so it evaporates more easily and forth a bit in the engine.

So corollary water consumption of an electrolyser is not a reliable indicator.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 30/10/09, 22:14

elephant:

As a reminder Jonule considers the flow measurements (suddenly the bottle inverted) not very important because he considers that some electrolyser could deliver a "more energetic" gas ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/10/09, 22:40

Why not, there are also hypotheses on the "ionized" gas of the pantone, but finally .....
0 x
TechnicautO
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by TechnicautO » 05/01/10, 00:31

Hi, I just registered because for a few months I surf on the forums HHO. Former bodybuilder / painter and mechanic then eight years in the army and currently in training as a car technician I have just ordered a dry cell of 17 plates 2l / min in 25amp, I am waiting impatiently to install it on my audi coupe 1,8L Kjet of 90 bought from a grandpa 83000km.
after having changed some parts (poch lapping kit distri etc ....)
may be a more than € 1500 pieces (his occupies ...... lol) a stainless steel production line is needed to accommodate my HHO.
Tired of reading the enormous potential differences I'm going to make my own opinion and damn bad so what if its fair chuis very curious !!!!
Will result in the magnets, vortex, ammonia, patonise, prayers and companies! Of course not !!! : Shock:
I'll do as tt the world ..... :frown:
Not to follow! : Lol:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and keep it up !!!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/01/10, 09:32

And once again, I refer to the topic "improved electrolysis". 250 pages to read so as not to repeat the same idiots over and over again, it's not too much to drink! Fed up : Evil:
0 x
gromo74
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: HHO kit (water enriched engine)

by gromo74 » 26/01/10, 13:49

Hello
There is an exciting new site on the fuel savings should check ...

http://www.hhoplusgas.com

cordially :P

POISSONIST wrote:It's amazing I not find a single French rolling with an HHO kit !!!

Either you have too ashamed to be planted shabby

Either you do not want to share with others!

Either you scared that the authorities choppent you and a glue! This you have can not be wrong !!

Who thinks that if he makes 50% savings does the story tell anybody to live hidden and happy as they say.

Personally I'll do tests with 2 electrolysers.
That is for me to comment ???

Otherwise I will like other chao!
0 x