Opinion on HHO kits (engine enriched with water and hydrogen)

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
davio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by davio » 27/09/09, 12:30

No feedback on the flexfluel system that sells a hydrogen kit?
Can a system like this powered by the car battery produce more energy than the alternator consumes? apparently yes (if we believe what we read or see :?: : Shock: ), who has any figures?
Since utopia, we hear about it but who really talks about tests without being the seller or the brother or the shareholder ... I don't want to be bad language, understand well that I ask myself lots of questions which I can't find answers.

can you please direct me, maybe i should put a rod in my exhaust :|
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/09/09, 14:23

davio wrote:Can a system like this powered by the car battery produce more energy than the alternator consumes?

No

davio wrote:apparently yes (if we believe what we read or see :?: : Shock: ), who has any figures?

Precisely, all those who say yes never show serious measures of electricity consumption versus gas flow.
However there is nothing simpler to make these measurements (see my site)
0 x
davio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by davio » 27/09/09, 14:50

thank you for your answer nlc;
What is the purpose of these experiments if the energy produced costs more fuel than what the kit could produce?

Find another source of power than the car battery?
Or just for recycled hv rollers who no longer wish to be spotted : Lol:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/09/09, 15:00

Hydrogen does not serve as an energy supply, but serves to improve the combustion of the original fuel.
0 x
francklompa
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

hho

by francklompa » 27/09/09, 17:36

What are you telling? consumes more electricity ??
, the dry cell electrolysis kit consumes only 10-15amp max! and in no way slows down the alternator and engine !!!

on the other hand, type generator kit or plates immersed in a water bottle, yes it slows down the engine, it shows!

gaz hho is used to improve engine combustion or better engine performance (NASA has done tests in the 60s diesel and hydrogen)! I have more recovery I find on my 205td 110km! o :) I'm happy
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... -de-l_auto

I have an American who drives him 100% hydrogen by mounting a hydro pro kit, the solar panels provide him with electricity for his house but also to do electrolysis of water where he stores hydrogen! TF1 report impressive! Http: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = IHZZ5ti4Uz0

A Swiss in the 80s was already driving water / diesel
http://voiturehhoh2o.blog.mongenie.com/ ... ogp=737623
Stop listening to the official speech or the unique thought, try this is how we will progress !!
0 x
francklompa
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

hho

by francklompa » 27/09/09, 17:40

watch this video, the American people are way ahead of us,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkigOCpoLo
0 x
davio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by davio » 28/09/09, 08:54

Do not get mad, :| I ask questions, you confirm tt as well as the plate kit here is not worth it.
You can give some figures of your 205 stp, the consumption before and after even in approximation if you have not done a test in art.

You have pictures ; I’m sure it’s not just me.
0 x
francklompa
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

hho

by francklompa » 28/09/09, 11:33

I'm not getting mad! I find null the people who criticize whereas they did not even try or seek to reflect in a more global way! we live in a world of lobbying it's not a fiction! So it is not in the interest of the State or the manufacturers that 60 million French people roll with water! Logical it will not bring anything in economic terms!
I drove only 150km, I would have to do Paris - Marseille to see consumption o :)

http://dotsub.com/view/19531e0f-6c6f-4c ... 14f7e49809
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: hho

by elephant » 28/09/09, 23:06

francklompa wrote: we live in a world of lobbying it's not a fiction! So it is not in the interest of the State or the manufacturers that 60 million French people roll with water! Logical it will not bring anything in economic terms!
http://dotsub.com/view/19531e0f-6c6f-4c ... 14f7e49809

reassure yourself for the state: it will find a way to tax: in Belgium, there is even a "compensatory excise tax" for diesel cars because they do not pay enough tax on fuel.
At equal displacement (2 liters) a petrol pays around 300 euros of annual tax, a diesel 450.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
davio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by davio » 29/09/09, 11:25

ok francklompa, can I count on you to tell us about it when you have done at least 500 km? and then also why not.

You had the guts to try, it's up to you to reassure the skeptics, I admit I'm part of it but I hope you will have some feedback to communicate to us and I really want to reassure the skeptics and change my mind those who don't believe it.

thanks in advance :D
0 x