Ossetia: the new Chechnya of Caspian gas?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 26/08/08, 21:51

I find it very strong.
Georgian President is a con

Like Sadam Hussein.
1 We limit the fall of the speculative bubble:
http://www.algerie-dz.com/forums/archiv ... 82014.html
2-We favor the rise to power of mac Cain

Bravo the CIA very strong
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 17:15

Georgia: Sarkozy calls for "immediate" withdrawal from Moscow
NOUVELOBS.COM | 27.08.2008 | 17: 14

The recognition by Russia of the independence of Abkhazia and South Ossetia amounts to a "unilateral change of Georgia's borders unacceptable", considers Nicolas Sarkozy. But "nobody wants to go back to the days of the Cold War," he says.

"Russia's decision violates the many resolutions of the UN Security Council," says NATO.
The Russian president explained that this recognition was "based on international law".

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... mosco.html

Lietseu wrote:in the minds of the Russian people, we are decadent people who do not even deserve to live,

I always thought that the Russians were the people (well, the peoples ...) who least respected human life ... your remark confirms it ...

ps: for my remark on the Dalai Lama I can believe that it was a delirium ...

In the same vein I could say: "let's make a unique country in the world, it will stop all wars ..." :|
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/08/08, 17:46

Christophe wrote:I always thought that the Russians were the people (well, the peoples ...) who least respected human life ... your remark confirms it ...

ps: for my remark on the Dalai Lama I can believe that it was a delirium ...

In the same vein I could say: "let's make a unique country in the world, it will stop all wars ..." :|

Ben and what are you doing with the Africans? I am thinking of the "ethnic massacre" in Rwanda, are there people capable of such violence elsewhere?
The answer is obvious ... YES!
The day will come when people will realize what they are living on a single planet and that the only solution is to understand and respect each other !!! but not before having received the slap that they are all waiting, but that's another subject ...
Peace to men of good will!
:P Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 18:19

Lietseu wrote:Ben and what are you doing with the Africans? I am thinking of the "ethnic massacre" in Rwanda, are there people capable of such violence elsewhere?

Bah we will always find worse elsewhere except that it is still very different ... Africa (sub-Saharan) is infiltrated since the end of the colonies by the USA (+ British) and France (a little China now) .. . who are not necessarily in the same camp but who uses the same methods to better plunder African wealth.

Finally I get lost ...
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 27/08/08, 18:28

Uh Christophe, I don't think the Russians are more violent than other peoples. There are some among them which are not clear as there are in France and elsewhere. I don't want to say, but the members of the French COS in operation in Afganisthan, when we enter the comments, they seem to get off on doing the operations.

Respect for life is always very relative, as it is also for these French leaders who send mercenaries to serve their interests, or G. Bush father and son who will quietly murder thousands of Iraqis in front of international shit and lock up and torture tens of thousands of prisoners without trial ... For an alleged peace that no occupation army has ever really brought! We can watch the Georgian straw in Russia, but we must not forget the rope we have at home, a wonderful knot of mafiafrique and Babylonian petro-dollars ...

I make you the prognosis for the next genocide, "helped" by the French forces, as in Rwanda: Darfur 2009 !? No, you must first reread the Rwanda reports, see how white the French army is in this story ...

I am tired of seeing our leaders accuse the countries not aligned with the United States of being international outlaws when they themselves do not stop flouting it!

Peace to men of good will, Lietsieu, so be it, but everywhere there are men who prefer strength to rest, EVERYWHERE.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 18:38

Please note, I'm not talking about VIOLENCE (we will find atrocities in all armies and countries of the world) but RESPECT for human life ... Starting with respect for your own people and soldiers.

Example: during the 2nd world war, there was not as much (in relative) of execution of soldier by their own officers as in the red army ... and of soldier sent to a certain death ... ( except maybe the Japanese but they were mostly suicide for the emperor and not summary executions)

I believe that the way an army treats its own men is a true clue ... about the "rest" ...

We can talk about the gulags ... and more recently the assassinations of journalists ... Ah but it is the only fault in Putin? You will tell me? Except we know the saying: a people has the leader they deserve ...
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 27/08/08, 19:22

It is unfortunate for the Americans then, because the soft death of their troops they appreciate it: http://www.alterinfo.net/L-uranium-appa ... 12625.html

And the dead Ossettes have a good back, the poor: http://www.alterinfo.net/MANIPULATION-D ... 23218.html

We can discuss it for hours, I frankly think that the leaders of the majority of the countries of the world have lost respect for human life. Afterwards, it remains certain that the Atlanticist leaders are obliged to hide the real dead from their people, because the people cannot accept it. Which is not the case in Russia. On this point, the Russian people are less apprehensive about death.

After the deaths of ten soldiers ambushed in Afghanistan, I don't think Sarkozy could have allowed himself to speak Afghan dead without causing a wave of indignation for French action there: on both sides we kill, some hide it, others don't! indeed how to explain to the citizens that to maintain peace, after the death of 10 of our soldiers, we must launch an air raid and kill 7 men, 19 women, and 50 children!

KABUL (Reuters) - Foreign forces under US command killed 76 Afghan civilians in the west of the country on Friday, authorities in Kabul said, adding that most of the victims were children.
(Publicity)

"Seventy-six civilians, mostly women and children, died as martyrs today during an operation by coalition forces in Herat province," read a statement from the Afghan ministry of the Interior.

According to the authorities, the results of the bombing on Friday afternoon in the vicinity of Azizabad, in the district of Shindand, amounted to nineteen women, seven men and fifty children under the age of fifteen.

The coalition has denied killing civilians and says XNUMX activists were killed in a Friday morning strike in Shindand district, where no further shelling took place.

In a statement, the US military said the strikes took place between 01 a.m. and 00 a.m., following an ambush by Islamist rebels against Afghan soldiers and members of the coalition who were patrolling the area, at the looking for a Taliban commander.

Saeed Sharif, a member of a local council, told Reuters that scores of civilians had been killed. “Last night at around 02:00 am, several people were attending a Quran reading in Shindand district when the Americans started bombing. Dozens of civilians were killed.”

A police official in western Afghanistan confirmed the facts, without providing any results.

"More than thirty people died. I cannot say how many were civilians," General Ikramuddin Yawar further told Reuters.

According to a spokesperson for the Afghan Ministry of Defense, members of the US special forces and the Afghan military were carrying out an operation against a Taliban leader, Mullah Sidiq, who was preparing an offensive against an American base.

"Twenty-five Taliban were killed, including Sidiq and another commander. Unfortunately, five civilians perished in the bombardment," General Zaher Azimi said.

French version Olivier Guillemain and Gregory Schwartz
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/08, 19:42

Oh yeah the depleted uranium ... I forgot that "detail" ...

He is responsible for 9/11: 10 veterans of the 000st Gulf War had died in 1 as a result of this shit.

On the one hand: 100 complaints from veterans to the pentagon with only response: contempt ...

On the other: access to air bases, high technology and armaments in the drone style. It would have been awfully easy for the American army to organize 9/11 ... with or without the administration ...

I will still pass for a conspiratorial ...: Mrgreen:

Well we deviate a little there ...

ps: for the Afghan affair we talked about Friendly Fire (NATO raid) but it was quickly stifled ...
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 27/08/08, 20:53

Christophe wrote:...
Example: during the 2nd world war, there was not as much (in relative) of execution of soldier by their own officers as in the red army ... and of soldier sent to a certain death ... ( except maybe the Japanese but they were mostly suicide for the emperor and not summary executions)

I believe that the way an army treats its own men is a true clue ... about the "rest" ...

The behavior of French officers was not better during the 1st world war, just 20 years before.
Christophe wrote:We can talk about the gulags ... and more recently the assassinations of journalists ... Ah but it is the only fault in Putin? You will tell me? Except we know the saying: a people has the leader they deserve ...

I note considerable progress!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/08/08, 22:51

Philippe Schutt wrote:
Christophe wrote:...

The behavior of French officers was not better during the 1st world war, just 20 years before.
Christophe wrote:We can talk about the gulags ... and more recently the assassinations of journalists ... Ah but it is the only fault in Putin? You will tell me? Except we know the saying: a people has the leader they deserve ...

I note considerable progress!

You take the words out of my mouth!

Am of the opinion that Men in general have forgotten that love and respect for others is the only sure value, as I said, and I repeat therefore, this will change!
I do not want to play the prophets with 5 balls, but I am convinced that things will get better, only the day when our human "brothers" will have understood that only the golden rule is important: "do to others, this that you would like us to do to you "

After this maxim, remove the ladder is nothing better.

Allei! Health!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"