EDVIGE, the return of the Stasi in France

philosophical debates and companies.
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 12/09/08, 19:31

toto65 wrote:
we restrict little by little; for what

1-I would say in order to control the population.
2-Control to avoid revolts.
3-Keep the leaders in power.

What seems alarming to me is the number of signals that appear in such a short time. There was a first file which was to be released (I forgot the name) as there was a cabal they backtracked, there is now Edvige (it is generally more targeted but the information collected is the same), we realize that in a corner of France we tried to trap (for me there is no other word) children and their families by using a ministerial assessment of school levels. There is the proliferation of cameras when we know very well that this did not prevent the attacks in London or Madrid. The CNIL denounces that a certain number of files in the files currently used by the police are wrong or even false / outdated or that they should have been destroyed ....

I say thank you to associations / unions ... who are on the alert. They watch our government closely, make their voices heard in the media, organize and ultimately protect us.

But one question is not yet settled, why should people revolt? For now, everything is okay.
Not everything is going so well, a number of us are suffering and it is the breeding ground for extremist groups.

However, if we look at history, most revolutions came from a lack of freedom of the population (fall of the USSR) or from too strong oppression of "the plebs" (1789, Germinal ... ). There are even totalitarian countries which are starting to let go of their population to keep control (China is the best example).

It is to understand nothing there we will soon be more watched in the so-called democratic countries. : Shock: : Shock:

I no longer know who said that but it is topical "Not to remember your story is to be brought to relive it."
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/09/08, 22:27

With the cold war all the "intelligences" of the countries which wanted to play a "major role", watched and thwarted each other ...
After, in lack of occupation, the secret services converted instead to industrial piracy.

And they also took care of their populations to better handle them.

It is not the fourth reich that will last 1000 years, no!

Quite simply, the "New world order"

:|
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 13/09/08, 12:27

Thanks to the EDVIGE file, the Canard Enchaîné will finally reveal to us who Rachida is pregnant with ... : Lol:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 13/09/08, 12:44

Christophe wrote: Otherwise you have looked at the Crossword? http://mots-croises.france2.fr/46140707-fr.php

I can't download it for backup! It freezes at around 90% ... kk1 please try?

For those who want to watch the show again or even record it, it's on dailymotion:
1- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6pd06 ... ation_news

2- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6pg6n ... ation_news

3- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6pp59 ... ation_news

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6p6gx ... dvige_news

+1 with toto65, Cmoa and gegyx.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/09/08, 11:48

gegyx wrote: It is not the fourth reich that will last 1000 years, no!

Quite simply, the "New world order"|

What should we understand below? What dare you compare edvige to gestapo?

Please open a history book, at least once in your life ...

Do not push granny into the nettles !! : Evil:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/09/08, 16:00

: Shock:
: Arrow: https://www.econologie.com/forums/regles-des ... t2194.html
-------
I dared to compare, simply, because in my memories, among the defeated Nazis, it was the dream of a future empire that would last 1000 years.
With this New World Order, we are in the same logic, of a supranational empire that will last, because everything will be done to never go back.

I did not make the comparison between Gestapo and Edwige.
Edwige is not definitive, but the intention was there at the start, since they even tried it with a questionnaire in small classes.

The Gestapo was a political police exclusively serving the ideology of a power that had become dictatorial.
Edwige and his sisters are at the service of a ruling ideology which no longer accurately reflects the wishes of those who elected him democratically (// Hitler).
Similarly it seems to me that in the title of the subject we compare Edwige to the Stasi ...
Christophe wrote:Well that's what I say: she (the Stasi) has never acted in France ... but whatever the name of the organization it is the methods that count ...

Sorry right now I quibble a lot about the words eh ...

-------------
The NAME, which may seem esoteric or conspiratorial to some, is nevertheless a very real ideology. Since this is what advocates the Chief Puppet GWBUSH, his accomplice Tony BLAIR, and now his friend Nicolas SARKOZY ...

In view of the recent events that are rushing, you have to be naive to deny it.
------------
PS: for story books, you should have the same opinion as for the Internet, since they are all subjective ...
If I had dry toilets, I could recycle them.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 19/09/08, 17:59

It's a bit long but I find it funny (joking not in real !!)

This is what the order for a pizza in 2015 might look like, or the excesses of the interconnection of computer data:

Operator:
Speed-Pizza, hello.
Customer :
Hello, I would like to place an order.
Operator:
Yes, can I have your NIN, sir?
Customer :
My National Identification Number? Yes, wait a minute, this is 6102049998-45-54610.
Operator:
I introduce myself I am Habiba Ben Saïd. Thank you Mr Jacques Lavoie.
So, we are going to update your file, your address is 174 avenue de Villiers in Carcassonne, and your telephone number is 04 68 69 69 69. Your professional telephone number at the Durand Company is 04 72 25 55 41 and your mobile phone number on 06 06 05 05 01.
Is that right, Mr. Lavoie?
Customer:
(shyly): yes !!
Operator:
I see that you are calling from another number which corresponds to the home of Miss Isabelle Denoix, who is your technical assistant.
Knowing that it is 23:30 pm and that you are on RTT, we will only be able to deliver to Miss Denoix's home if you send us an XMS from your mobile, specifying the following code AZ25 / JkPp + 88
Customer :
Okay, I do, but where do you get all this information from?
Operator:
We are connected to the cross system, Mr. Lavoie
Customer :
(Sigh) Ah well! .... I would like two of your special Mexican pizzas.
Operator:
I don't think it's a good idea, Mr. Lavoie.
Customer :
What do you mean ???...
Operator:
Your health insurance contract prohibits you from making such a dangerous choice for your health, because according to your medical file, you suffer from hypertension and a cholesterol level higher than the contractual values. On the other hand, Miss Denoix having been medically treated 3 months ago for hemorrhoids, chili pepper is strongly discouraged. If the order is maintained, the company which insures it risks applying a premium.
Customer :
Ouch! What are you offering me then? ...
Operator:
You can try our Lean Soy Yogurt Pizza, I'm sure you will love it.
Customer :
What makes you think I'm going to like this pizza?
Operator:
You consulted the 'Gourmet soy recipes' at your works council library last week, Mr Lavoie and Miss Denoix did a search on the Net the day before yesterday, using the engine' _http: // www .moogle.fr '_with as keywords soy and food.
Hence my suggestion.
Customer :
Okay. Give me two, family size.
Operator:
Since you are currently being treated with Dipronex and since Miss Denoix has been taking Ziprovac at the dose of 2 tablets per day for 3 months and since the pizza contains, according to legislation, 150 mg of Phenylseptine per 100 g of dough, there is a minor risk of nausea if you consume the family model in less than 7 minutes. The law therefore prohibits us from delivering to you.
However, I have the green light to immediately deliver the mini model to you.
Customer :
Good, good, ok, go for the mini model. I give you my credit card number.
Operator:
I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you may have to pay cash. Your VISA credit card balance exceeds the limit and you have left your American Express card at your workplace. This is what the Credicard Satellis Tracer indicates.
Customer :
I will get cash from the distributor before the delivery man arrives.
Operator:
It will not work either, Mr. Lavoie, you have exceeded your weekly withdrawal limit.
Customer :
But? ... It's not your onions! Just send me the pizzas! I'll have the cash. How long will it take ?
Operator:
Given the deadlines for quality controls, they will be at your home in about 45 minutes. If you're in a hurry, you can save 10 minutes by picking them up, but transporting pizza on a scooter is acrobatic to say the least.
Customer :
How the hell do you know I have a scooter?
Operator:
Your Peugeot 408 is being repaired at the Avenir garage, however your scooter is in good condition since it passed the technical control yesterday and it is currently parked in front of Miss Denoix's home. I would also draw your attention to the risks linked to your blood alcohol level. In fact, you paid for four Afroblack cocktails at the Tropical Bar 45 minutes ago. Taking into account the composition of this cocktail and your morphological characteristics, neither you nor Miss Denoix are in a condition to drive. You therefore risk an immediate license withdrawal.
Customer :
@ #% / $ @ &? #!
Operator:
I advise you to remain polite, Mr. Lavoie. I inform you that our switchboard has an online anti-insult system which will be triggered on the second series of insults. I also inform you that the filing of complaints is immediate and automated. However, I remind you that you were already convicted in July 2009 for contempt of agent.
Customer :
(voiceless) :
Operator:
Anything else, Monsieur Lavoie?
Customer :
No nothing. Oh yes, don't forget the free Coke with pizzas, according to your pub.
Operator:
I'm sorry, Mr. Lavoie, but our quality approach prevents us from offering free sodas to overweight people. However as compensation, I can grant you a 15% discount on a flash membership to the Jurishelp contract, the protection and legal assistance contract of Speed ​​assurance. This contract could be useful for you, because it covers, in particular, the additional costs linked to the divorce. Given that you are married to Mrs. Claire Lavoie, born Girard since 15/02/2008 and given your late presence at Mlle Denoix, as well as the purchase an hour ago at the Canal pharmacy of a box of 15 condoms and a bottle of lubricant for intimate use. For promotional purposes, I will add a € 5 discount voucher to your pizza for your next condom purchase valid at Speed-Parapharma. However, please avoid practices likely to irritate Miss Denoix's hemorrhoids, for which Speed-Parapharma disclaims all responsibility.

Good evening sir and thank you for calling Speed ​​Pizza.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/09/08, 18:34

1) HIhihihihi it's good! c moa!

2) Gegyx I confirm that you don't know the history and that you make dubious amalgams (the stasi was a political police like the RG but with more power, in the Soviet what: nothing to do with the gestapo which was charged of the ethnic cleansing of the resistance fighters and the Jews) but I prefer not to take the lead with you ...

But please WRITTEN EDVIGE and NOT EDWIGE ... because if you think it will save you from being stuck ... besides it's too late I just got a call from sarko who asked me your IP : Mrgreen:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 19/09/08, 20:47

Christophe wrote:1) HIhihihihi it's good! c moa!

2) Gegyx I confirm that you don't know the history and that you make dubious amalgams (the stasi was a political police like the RG but with more power, in the Soviet what: nothing to do with the gestapo which was charged of the ethnic cleansing of the resistance fighters and the Jews) but I prefer not to take the lead with you ...

But please WRITTEN EDVIGE and NOT EDWIGE ... because if you think it will save you from being stuck ... besides it's too late I just got a call from sarko who asked me your IP : Mrgreen:

Great post from c moa; maybe in 10 years it is possible?

Christophe: STASI, they were not bad either to purify!

If you start banning the IP addresses of "protesters" from forum, you take a small step towards STASI .......

There will be very angry there, the chief !!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/09/08, 00:00

It is on, better not to take the lead, on bullshit misinterpreted ...

On the other hand, your definition of gestapo, completely different from the definition of Stasi, is "The gestapo who was responsiblee of purification etheme of resistance fighters and Jews ”.
I assimilate it to a political police in the service of a dictatorial power.
In the world, there are hundreds of different political police, but always in the service of a power that wants to maintain itself.
Bibliographie to:
The Gestapo (acronym from the German Geheime Staatspolizei meaning "secret state police") was the political police of Hitler's Germany (1933-1945).
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo

http://www.web-libre.org/dossiers/gestapo,1811.html

(Sorry I only have that as a history book) :D
---
I won't talk about Edouije anymore!
---
Gestapion /

For the IP, it's smart! They do not know how to find it alone, between 2 aperitifs?

They will not attack a scrofulous, on the verge of death, anyway!
0 x