Sciences et Avenir: article on the Pantone Gillier

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/08, 20:10

I'm really disappointed that apparently many of you seemed to doubt it ... : Cry: It does not really commit me to do other research in this direction ...

Anyway for what it serves ... : Cry: :frown:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/05/08, 20:22

Bah ... Don't cry Christophe !!!!! :D

it is useful since we are here to talk about it and that Renault files patents on it :P

Get consoled by Christine if you really lose your morale too much :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/08, 20:31

Yes you are right there are 3 of us talking about it ... great it is sure that it will make things happen ... I do not ask much but good if even the scientific journalists ignore these facts for (not) give credibility to doping, I think there is really a concern in our society ...

Come on, I'll take a good trapist, it'll be better ... at least they are not "big" capitalists ... (although the chimay I doubt a little) : Cheesy:
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 01/05/08, 20:40

Christophe wrote:I'm really disappointed that apparently many of you seemed to doubt it ... : Cry: It does not really commit me to do other research in this direction ...

Anyway for what it serves ... : Cry: :frown:

well personally I did not doubt it since I made the link go but it is one of the reactions that I had from skeptics, it is good to believe that it is a fish ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/08, 20:45

Well they come here on econo ... let them explain ...

Oh and then no ... tired of wasting my time with these types of guys ... They just have to stay in their mental ignorance : Evil:

Anyway the scientific facts impose themselves ... always but more or less quickly depending on the people they disturb ... Look at the history ... I do not worry ... and these Renault patents already prove us right ...
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 01/05/08, 20:50

like since you see black

I found this forum by google doing a pantone search a few days ago, the guys were against it, I signed up and I started to turn their minds .. but it's true that at first we are always entitled to the same reflections of the genre, if it worked the automotive groups would have taken it back ..

page 5 and 6
http://www.trafic-amenage.com/forum/vie ... 8&start=60
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/08, 21:06

1) I don't want to argue and waste my time with this kind of guy because I think that some are simply paid to surf and discredit certain information or technologies which would interfere with their employer ...

We saw this clearly with Monsanto so in other areas it must also exist ...

There are even examples on this forum...

2) The engine manufacturers understood the interest of water injection there are decades ... Pkoi it is not used? Mystery...

You will pass this link to your skeptics: https://www.econologie.com/industriels-e ... -3669.html

3) If there is nothing else in the pantone (ionization), then it is simply an injection of water well enough mastered and too simple to interest manufacturers ...

4) Not using ALL available technologies to currently reduce GHG emissions is a crime against (the future of) humanity ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/05/08, 22:10

Bonjour Christophe
Christophe wrote:And here is another on the condensation of exhaust gas: https://www.econologie.com/brevet-renaul ... -3771.html

There is something wrong with Renault's patent on water recovery from the exhaust. They cool the exhaust gases before passing them through a catalyst. But a catalyst only works with hot gases> 250 °. I must have missed a step ....: Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/08, 22:47

Good Flytox remark, I hadn't noticed at the time ...

Renault must have its reasons .... eh ...
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 02/05/08, 11:08

Hi everybody,

well I want to tell you that we should not think that it is useless Christophe ... On the contrary, thanks to you we dream of being able to clean up the engines of our vehicles that we love so much ... And then you have to know that water has been known for a long time apparently. The choices of our automotive groups are governed by the law of finance. For example, Citroen which released the prototype of the C cactus at the end of 2007, hybrid engine, consumption 2/3 liters / 100, all materials are thought for recycling and are already recycled, identical parts on the front and at the back (to reduce the assembly lines, so the price ..) and it hardly pollutes anymore ... They are not selling it yet (when they could) because the price would be 6000 euros and that everyone would like it ... for them it would be to put a ball in the foot, because they would not sell their stocks already built of the other models ... Voila the syteme today, they must make the most of continue in error. All the journalists who were aware of this fact were silent because of pressure from Citroën who wanted to avoid making a buzz about this car. It's a shame you tell me. But it's the press today. (well not all fortunately ... the most general only ... lol)

To return to the pantone, and to the renault patent, we can see strangely that its formula coincides with the results of Karine Lombaert's thesis in 2002 published here by I don't know who but whom I thank in passing. In short, it clearly shows the benefits of water (in the study: aquazole), and above all we realize that no manufacturers or scientific bodies have until now really studied improved combustion by water. And rigorously analyze all the particles etc ... especially nobody marketed it for the general public ... I wonder why? while we are entitled to say that everything is analyzed before being put on the market, we realize that everything that happens in an engine is less well analyzed than frozen products ... I wonder questions. Or are we not told everything ????

The main thing is therefore not necessarily to know what is happening in the Pantone reactor, but to know that it works. So if we reason like society if it works, we have to make it, and then analyze it. In the meantime we clean up (well, not yet, but it will come soon). Like it or not. In any case I encourage you to continue, and all as much as you are, because without these experiences this would not exist. So thanks.

and good WE

:D
0 x