Bolloré electric car: JT FR2 13 H from 10-01-2008

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Bolloré electric car: JT FR2 13 H from 10-01-2008

by jean63 » 10/01/08, 14:53

The boyfriend at Sarko presents his new Bluecar car.
The reporter tried it:

http://jt.france2.fr/13h/

Autonomy: 250 kms. Recharges batteries in 5 hours.
Last edited by jean63 the 14 / 01 / 08, 23: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 10/01/08, 15:44

In progress...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 12/01/08, 12:53

Here is the report of the France2 newscast:

JT France2 the 10 / 01 / 2008 - 13H -
BlueCAr by Bolloré

To save fuel, there is another solution: it is the electric car ... The Bolloré group has decided to embark on the adventure with the famous Italian coachbuilder Pinin Farina ... A 100% electric vehicle with no emissions of CO2 and especially with 250 kilometers of autonomy ... It is much better than the previous models ... It should see the light of day in mid-2009 but Luc BAZIZIN and Laurent DESBOIS reveal the prototype to you ...
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/01/08, 17:48

Thank you Misterloxo for this TV link!

The Blue Car is nice, that's for sure, but from my point of view, what is needed is a blue car equipped with a 30L tank of diesel and a small 3-cylinder Diesel with direct injection of 50 Ch.

This Diesel would not necessarily be coupled to the wheels. He could activate a generator supplying the electric motor of the Blue Car.

Autonomy would immediately go to 800 km with real highway capacities and almost zero urban consumption.

Quick, a blue Car Hdi !!! : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/01/08, 19:27

Definitely we will only get there with a diesel or petrol hybrid or E85 (but made from algae).

"We've tried everything": electric, compressed air, ethanol, .... there is always a downside.

HVB in diesels may not be bad if it was allowed in France (although in Germany they use palm oil produced from palm trees in Indonesia: destruction of primary forest) .

Definitely, the current cars are not so bad if there were not the problems which go with: pollution + CO2 + oil which will run out.

There is still hydrogen.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 12/01/08, 19:41

Hi,
I am looking on the internet for an electric car by an individual. (realized)
A normal car transformed either into a hybrid or an all-electric.
Has anyone ever heard of this?
Personally I don't find it.
See you soon
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 12/01/08, 19:45

Remundo wrote:
The Blue Car is nice, that's for sure, but from my point of view, what is needed is a blue car equipped with a 30L tank of diesel and a small 3-cylinder Diesel with direct injection of 50 Ch.

This Diesel would not necessarily be coupled to the wheels. He could activate a generator supplying the electric motor of the Blue Car.

I do not know if a full electric diesel system would be really valid on a car because it weighs very heavy and it is expensive ...
This type of assembly, on the other hand, is well suited to boats because of the high torque from the lowest revs of the electric motor which compensates for the drop in overall efficiency ...
Precisely in my box we work with 3-cylinder diesel with very high efficiency (reduction of friction in particular) ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/01/08, 22:57

Hi Chatam,

I said that especially for the better thermodynamic consumption and efficiency on a Diesel. We can lighten up with a small petrol engine. Finally a 3 cylinder Diesel, I think a smart is already equipped (CDI), and the chassis of a smart is not a tank : Cheesy:

For boats, some already have the principle of operating the propeller with an electric motor, the Diesel not being directly coupled, but content to run a generator. This can give quite monstrous couples if the generator delivers amperage ...

You work in which company if it is not intrusive?

@+
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 13/01/08, 02:07

Hello
For boats, some already have the principle of operating the propeller with an electric motor, the Diesel not being directly coupled, but content to run a generator. This can give quite monstrous couples if the generator delivers amperage ...

This kind of transmission for electric diesel locomotive has been around for a long time, it seems to have a very strong take-off torque for large wagon trains (a DC electric motor series almost gives its full power as soon as it turns)
also useful for reversing the rotation (train trionnage station)

For boats the classic propulsion requires to put the engine back and to have a long shaft which goes out into the water with wooden bearings to lubricate the water
This large hollow tree undergoes the deformation of the boat in the waves and many problems with the bearings,
This requires a reduction gearbox often with high pressure and low pressure turbines, some diesel a fairly complicated reverse system

With an engine that drives an alternator, and two nacel engines at the back of the boat
This eliminates the two drive shafts, a flexible control of the motors with an ease of reversing one motor and not the other to make delicate accosting
This allows the engine and alternator to be placed in the center position of the boat.
the weight of the alternator is less than the mechanical transmission
less expensive electrical wiring lighter than the shaft with its bearings

No need to have a variable pitch propeller, the engine torque is well defined with the current (Drive AC).

Andre
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 13/01/08, 08:37

Remundo wrote:You work in which company if it is not intrusive?

@+

A very large international group specializing in engines and components, for all motorcycle and automobile brands from Porsche to Fiat, PL and European Navals, ... I would say no more professional discretion requires : Mrgreen:
0 x