Article Gillier in Pantone On Thursday (Luxembourg)

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/07, 08:59

Hi André,

Absolutely, the bottom counts more than the form.

The relationship with the nuclear power plant is related to Julien's theory of ionization.

And here is the specific doc I was referring to (in English) during my discussion with the reporter here is the summary:

Explanation: ionization of water vapor in turbines of thermal or nuclear power plants

This document is a complement to the theory of the ionization of water vapor during a water doping system G or G +

Document entirely in English on the relation between the size of water droplets contained in the vapor, the pH and the density of the electric charge of the steam.

The study is done at the output of power steam turbines. The purpose of the study is to study the electric charge of steam in order to understand and limit the corrosion of steam turbines of thermal power plants (210 MW) or nuclear power plants (1000MW).

Conclusions of the study:

- the total charge is always negative.
- the electric charge depends on the size of the droplets: the small ones are negatively charged and the bigger ones positively.
- the water vapor that relaxes is electrically charged but this phenomenon is not yet well understood.
- the steam charge is much higher on the turbines of the nuclear power plants but this has not yet been clearly explained. It is assumed that this is the effect of pH.

Download here: https://www.econologie.com/explication-i ... -3521.html
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 29/11/07, 10:22

hi Christophe
Sorry, I change the subject but I'm just passing. Regarding my article on the Gillier-Pantone https://www.econologie.com/wiki-moteur-p ... er-Pantone
I failed to mention your engineering thesis on 100% Pantone.
Could you overcome this gap, keeping if possible the same presentation: year, nationality, first name, name, realization
A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/07, 10:53

It's done, I already added the creation of econologie.com 8)
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 29/11/07, 13:43

Not bad this article!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 29/11/07, 13:55

Christophe wrote:It's done, I already added the creation of econologie.com 8)

I had seen. The whole starts to hold the road.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/07, 18:31

bob_isat wrote:Not bad this article!

This is your 2ieme quote if I count well? :)
0 x