Pantone Article in Science and Life November 2007

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/07, 20:10

Houuu the beautiful right of reply :)

I can't wait to see their response :) 8)
0 x
phroques
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone Honda sauce?

by phroques » 27/11/07, 14:28

To read up to the part that talks about Honda: maybe something will finally happen?
http://www.moteurnature.com/actu/2006/m ... luetec.php
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/07, 14:44

Does anyone have the December S&V on hand?

Mr. Grumberg said he had already included a response to the readers.
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 30/11/07, 17:45

I will delete this doc in a few hours. Because of the right of copy and thing thing
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/07, 20:09

Thank you so it corresponds to what he said he would put :)

It rectifies (a little) the shot but not enough for my taste.

For copyright, no need you can leave it, we have a "right of quotation" and as econo is quoted ...

I'll buy the number for my "archives".
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

science and life article

by raymon » 03/12/07, 19:33

after reading the science and life article, I got a little crazy and I wrote this to them:

Sir,

I just bought science et vie from November 2007 and I am furious when I discover the article concerning the Pantone reactor. This tendentious article was written by an incompetent journalist who did a very poor job of research.

I am one of those shabby experimenters who, with ridiculous means, have successfully experimented with water doping on a diesel car (experiment inspired by the original Pantone patent, but different).
My 309 1988 diesel consumed 4,5l of diesel at 100 to 120km / h instead of 6,2l given Peugeot. Before you, I learned about the experience of these very young students from the Douai mining school, apparently very good at communication, endowed with good technical means but clearly less gifted in mechanics and engine development! I allowed myself to send them an email about 2 months ago to try to correct the errors they had made although I am neither a mechanic nor an engineer, only a redneck.

Why am I furious:

Try to ridicule the people who worked on this project by citing as reference site:
http://www.onnouscachetout.com/
conspiracy website showing that you can find anything on the internet
Rather than :
http://quanthomme.free.fr/qhsuite/index.html
ou
https://www.econologie.com/
or even
http://jnaudin.free.fr/
These 3 sites are much more serious.

These young students did anything to mix water with gasoline and try to evaporate it at the same time what a funny idea! Rotate an exhaust 90 °. Reduce the diameter of an exhaust (clamping as your journalist says). The bubbler is 1 m from the reactor !!!!!!!! the reactor about 80 cm from the engine exhaust outlet !!!!!! the reactor not isolated !!!!! and I surely forget about it since I'm just a redneck.

I suggest that you contact more competent people to rewrite this article and, above all, to verify your information more seriously. For this there are more competent people than me:

Christophe Martz assais engineer (less good than the school of mines) econology site

Bernadette and Jean Soares, M. David quanthomme site

Jean Louis Naudin website jlnlabs.org

or Antoine Gillier but who is this, an engineer or a redneck?

You will not publish this letter or answer me, or make a new article since obviously you are under the orders of the various lobbies: Total, Lagardère and so on.

Kind regards.

Raymond Vial
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 03/12/07, 22:17

Hello

Don't get mad, Raymond, it's excellent as results when you rub in the 30% with engines deemed economical, it's already a good thing, some quickly arrive at results of others after a long journey, At the beginning it doesn't given good figures but by dint of correcting and modifying we ended up arriving, although we were never satisfied

It would be interesting to know if you have opted for a bubbler or GV or other for comparison with our montages
and for how many km you operate with water doping
the biggest part of the work is to make it work in daily driving small travels like Mr. everyone ..

Andre
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 06/12/07, 11:50

Other

Why not get angry. I always had a doubt with the information found on the net. Although I am not a mechanic, I myself verified that water doping worked. I checked and it was long and laborious for me. These incompetent journalists at the orders of the various lobbies despise us why not get angry?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/12/07, 12:00

Hi Raymond and welcome here (it seems to me that we met in real life in Avignon in 2002, right?).

I advise you to read this whole subject in detail from the start, the journalist passed by and explained his position which is defensible. It is precisely because there is a lot of rubbish on the net that he treated the subject like this. It defends itself right?

But we too were quite annoyed by reading the article in question ... but the answer in the last forum of readers is already not bad right? See: https://www.econologie.com/le-site-econo ... -3549.html

You have to kick your ass to make things happen, but violence (verbal as well as physical) is rarely something that really gets things done ... but it often has a catalytic function.
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 06/12/07, 18:13

camel1 wrote:In short, a band of nerds with whom it is not even useful to want to debate, because for them, the mass is already said.
By the way, Science and Life now belongs to the British group East Midlands Allied Press, press / radio / tv / pub consortium (source Wikipedia)

I have been a subscriber to sciences et vie for 30 years and if there is one thing that we cannot blame them for it is a lack of objectivity: for them, what matters are the facts, what the 'we can scientifically prove, which is measurable and reproducible ... we remember the joke of the "memory of water" which was an unspeakable hoax ...
And it must be recognized that NO ONE has been able to demonstrate experimentally and in a reproducible way the real effectiveness of pantone according to the figures put forward by Paul Pantone other than by simple water doping which is nothing revolutionary because already used 70 years ago see more ...
It is also well known that it is very difficult to operate the pantone system correctly because of the reactor heating time (~ 15 minutes) and adjustment difficulties on an engine which does not operate in fixed speed and in all case we have a loss of power ...
Question hogwash, I had already indicated that the famous "pantonized" helicopter was in fact perfectly normal in construction, nothing at all added, moreover it had a certified registration which strictly prohibits any intervention other than that of a certified workshop , even to change a light bulb ... And imagine a system that uses water in an aircraft ... water seems to freeze ... : Mrgreen:
0 x