Water injection and EGR patent by Renault

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/07, 12:48

Well it's tempting but ... what interest? the teachers are always right anyway ...

And then it's not the first renault patent (or psa) using ideas similar to pantone ... but it's the one that comes closest to it the most :)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/08/07, 16:37

Hello

to put things right first it was not we who invented the principle of steam or water in engines. We still had the diapers on our buttocks that men like us were testing engines with water in different forms, and I am convinced that these men who were not criminals, were not trying to make engines only with water, but improve poor engine performance. This is what the manufacturers try to do with more or less convictions, let's say that they are rather (forced) to do it, Like the founders of the engine block who last succeeded in making blocks with thin walls, when L aluminum competes with them.
What bothers me with this (elite) is that they give nothing back on their tests, they allow themselves to tell us that we are small handymen and what we do is insignificant and see almost useless, that our numbers are overvalued ect ..
the work that is done on the forum it's just an improvement of the system, and once we reach 30% and more what do we do? you get used to it, you don't even marvel and you are not happy with our results.

When the panton system (disguised) is tand better if it put into practice, that's why we promote. but let him stop pretending to be marginal.
Even on the forum certain are you sure about your numbers ect ..
Of (breastfeeding) who have no interest in the system, just looking for a flaw to denigrate it.

Andre
0 x
westy64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by westy64 » 31/08/07, 17:07

I died laughing when I saw the drawing provided in the SAS Renault patent filing.

he is a vulgar crobard captioned and completed with a mimine.

to believe that they were taken by time

closely followed by competitors or an alternative community?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/08/07, 17:16

Uh ... this sketch is quite well done I think ... it is in the "average" ...

Without kidding: one day I came across a PSA patent drawn by ... hand ... style child under 10 years old ... Maybe the result of an internal bet ("Chiche that we pose a patent drawn with the feet? ")? No idea, in any case not very serious on the part of a large manufacturer ... can be a time constraint but surprising ...

: Shock:

ps: against the alternative community they cannot do much ... even with their patent ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 31/08/07, 17:53

Hi everybody !

well, that's it ... they finally did it ... ask a P .... patent! : Evil:
the main thing is to know if we are not going to be blocked, and if we can block them now!?!

a lot of work has been done ... some publications (unfortunately not official), I think of the Roannes team.

Crispus wrote:I understood that a patent has no value if it includes elements that have already been published?
Wikipedia wrote:1. It (the invention) must be new, that is to say that nothing identical has ever been accessible to the public, by any means whatsoever (written, oral, use, etc.). ..), anywhere, anytime.

2. Its design must be inventive, that is to say that it cannot be obvious from the state of the art, for a person knowing the technical field concerned.

Yeah OK ! except that they have €€€ and with €€€ we do what we want in this world ... : Evil:

and now who has the balls and the money to attack these C ... unscrupulous !!! who are going to show themselves as the car's pollution control system !!

certainly the design is not quite the same ... but all the principles are taken again (except the reactor rod) ... pfff I am still quite disgusted (but not surprised) they found a way to hijack the patent " pantone "... great improvement of the EGR !! then the tanker are happy, it does not lower the consumption!

well I stop there before folding my keyboard in half : Evil: : Evil: :x :x : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Other

by Other » 31/08/07, 19:48

Hello
pfff I'm still very disgusted (but not surprised) they found a way to hijack the "pantone" patent ...

It is not that which annoys me, that he makes the system and that he put it into application bravo, that is what we have preached for a long time, but that the superior race in white coats, the elite with pedigrees, thick as an Arm, criticized us as an ignorant and liar garage keeper, doing (approximately) the same thing as us, I would be embarrassed when I think of Doctor S's statement.
it is certain that with a little research and their laboratory, personal, resource, available, that they will do something better than all of us together.
I am convinced that they already know and that they have results, because they have a big problem with the increase of the ERG valve for diesel c, was their workhorse increasing the consumption of inert gas in the engine, and with the steam, of water they come to see a solution, which at the beginning was not attractive because of the tank and problem of freezing. Now that he realizes that in addition there is a fuel economy to do he is interested, but with a claw on it.

Until my system improves, yesterday’s trip to
274 km consumption 16,3 liters travels in elevation in addition, I just went under the physical barrier of 6 liter per 100km
Those who have a similar Mercedes 300 TD (3 liter) automatic vehicle know what I'm talking about and will be able to compare.
I'm just trying to imagine if this car was manual what would be the numbers.
The more we research has improved the more the gains are in the crumb.
What always surprises me is without modifying the reactor rod just the accessories around. The guy at the diesel pump my sight to refuel in the morning I told him where I was going, on the return to refuel he said to me: don't change your car for a long time (are you sure you have filled? with the time that I spend running a net with the spout so that it overflows !! the foam .. But not good for my business, your system ..

Andre
Last edited by Other the 01 / 09 / 07, 00: 58, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac

by zac » 31/08/07, 20:25

Andre wrote:But not good for my business, your system ..
Andre

Hello

I come from a toyota 4.2l.

it was a boy who brought him to me, after information it was that of his uncle; pump attendant 15km from my home :P :P :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 31/08/07, 23:27

With the number of pantone / PMC / Gaz Echappement Recyclé rolling around the world, having passed the news and described in forums, I wonder what is the validity of the patent in case of dispute ...
But the situation is still hilarious ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 01/09/07, 07:54

I come from a toyota 4.2l.

help!
zac, what is the diameter of your reactor, is there more for a 4.2l, between iron
I can not operate the pantone on vito or ducato 2.8 both equipped with glue and 100% HVB fuel

I question the oil, because on the fiat since having passed 100% hvb the turbulator no longer works, previously I was doing 20% ​​less fuel consumption I still did 6000 km with a full of diesel
0 x
zac

by zac » 01/09/07, 15:28

Hello

a single core 14 / 140mm 0.75mm air gap a small chamber 40 long before the core.