Your funny videos, humor or to see

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [Single subject] Funny videos, humor or to see

by ABC2019 » 08/04/21, 23:02

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:surely not, or else she created ice of density 1, and that's revolutionary;)

But what are you singing to us? Already the density of high density amorphous ice (density equal to 1.17g.cm-3
And in its form superionic water comes to us in the form of ice about sixty times denser than "0,999x"

(I add to the list)

voui in a plastic bottle under an atmosphere, of course : roll:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/04/21, 23:05

Read your sentence again!

Ice of density> 1 is NOT revolutionary.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/04/21, 23:31

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:I really like the experience of gaseous CO2 poured on the candles and which extinguishes them:

for the bottle of water which freezes, I suspect a scam, there is no increase in volume observed!
I wonder if she did not put something else (we can do the same with a supersaturated solution of sodium sulphate which crystallizes)

I am very amazed that YOU self-proclaimed the Great Scientist of forum you do not know supercooling ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It works with fairly pure water ... and with beer ... I have made 3 in my life, once in water and 2 times in beer : Mrgreen:

And the additional 4% of volume is largely absorbed by a PET bottle ... unlike glass ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/04/21, 06:51

Christophe wrote:
I am very amazed that YOU self-proclaimed the Great Scientist of forum you do not know supercooling ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It works with fairly pure water ... and with beer ... I have made 3 in my life, once in water and 2 times in beer : Mrgreen:

And the additional 4% of volume is largely absorbed by a PET bottle ... unlike glass ...

I know of course supercooling, but the increase in volume is 10%, not 4%, and I cannot see any deformation of the bottle in the eye, but there may be one that is not not clearly visible ... I'll try;).
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/04/21, 10:02

Why 10% and not 4%? Ice is 4% less dense than liquid water ... right?

4% or even 10% are I think absorbable by a PET bottle without large deformations ... visible on a quick video ...

The cow if each of the experiences of this video makes us think so much we have not finished : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/04/21, 11:02

ABC2019 wrote:I know of course supercooling

I have a modest hypothesis at 2 cents of € uros: in supercooling there is fusion: and the dissipated part of the energy resulting from the reaction, which necessarily ALSO produces heat as much as ice, t ' what does Einstein do with it?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/04/21, 11:30

Christophe wrote:Why 10% and not 4%? Ice is 4% less dense than liquid water ... right?

no, density 0,91, so 9% more volume more exactly, where do you get this 4%?
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 09/04/21, 11:33

Obamot wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I know of course supercooling

I have a modest hypothesis at 2 cents of € uros: in supercooling there is fusion: and the dissipated part of the energy resulting from the reaction, which necessarily ALSO produces heat as much as ice, t ' what does Einstein do with it?

heat raises the temperature, if there is supercooling, the initial temperature is <0 ° C. Crystallization causes it to rise, then there are two cases depending on the initial temperature: either it rises but at a final temperature always <0 ° C and in this case all the water freezes, or it rises to 0 ° C and in this case only part of the water freezes, and we finish with a water-ice mixture at equilibrium at 0 ° C.

But that does not change the density of the ice which depends very little on the temperature of course.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 09/04/21, 11:36

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Why 10% and not 4%? Ice is 4% less dense than liquid water ... right?

no, density 0,91, so 9% more volume more exactly, where do you get this 4%?

From my 4th year physics class !!! : Mrgreen: So it's dated! Surely an update ...

Good ok for 9% that does not change the worry that a PET bottle can very well absorb these 9% on a video without you being able to see it ...

Supercooled ice would have a different density? : Shock:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/04/21, 12:24

So that's it, the result is a kind of water / ice emulsion-crystallization => towards a point of equilibrium, so forces cancel each other out, in a way. So, without wanting to be categorical, it will NOT be 9%

In addition, these bottles are intended to support the release of Co2 for example when a bottle of soda has been strongly shaken and in addition has been left in direct sunlight: it does not explode.

Thermal expansion coefficient data for PET = 20 to 80 (x10-6 K-1) see here => http://www.goodfellow.com/F/Polyethylen ... alate.html
It seems huge, so 9% ...
It's terrible, you see the video of a funny science experiment, and you suspect a scam! Watch out, Raoult is in the game, it's a conspiratorial video : Cheesy:
Last edited by Obamot the 09 / 04 / 21, 12: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x