Synthesis on the technological solutions of the future

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Synthesis on the technological solutions of the future

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 19:12

One more (in English):

Summary file on fuels and engines: comparisons of different energy densities (diesel, ethanol, liquid or gaseous hydrogen, Fischer-Tropsch ...), technologies (FuelCell, HCCi, diesel ...), integration into vehicles.

https://www.econologie.com/les-carburant ... -3329.html

It dates from 2002 and we were already talking about HCCi ... I wonder where reality stood in relation to their forecast for 2004 ... In any case it's interesting.

I recommend in particular the reading of the 1st graphics to the defenders of hydrogen ...
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 29/01/07, 22:28

Very good for reframing all existing technologies, their production, as well as that of the fuels used.

By cons, I find access to your little summary very informative, not obvious enough ...

That's all! Nothing to add...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/01/07, 22:30

ThierrySan wrote:By cons, I find access to your little summary very informative, not obvious enough ...

Uh could you be more explicit?
You mean that you find it difficult to get to the page in question from the site, yes something else?
0 x
ThierrySan
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by ThierrySan » 29/01/07, 23:30

No no, it's just that we can't really tell the difference between a link and normal text. For example, put it in blue ?!
Then the text is interspersed with ads ... That's it!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/02/07, 01:08

Thank you ... : Wink:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."