Perpetual motion is?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
patou
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Perpetual motion is?

by patou » 09/01/07, 15:57

see this balance system very surprising the pumping of water with a finger on
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/sujet,1763.0.html.
as for the perpetual engine. there was on the magazine
SCIENCE AND LIFE NO945 JUNE 1996. ONE REEL THAT ROTATES WITHOUT EVER STOP (in water)
it is a perpetual engine with 4 arm with at the end of each
arm one bucket weight + menbrane .ce syteme makes change bucket volume and causes the perpetual rotation.
I tell you the last pharse of this article.
Well spread, such a perpetual engine is contrary to the best established principles of physics. Where is the FAILLE in reasoning?
patou
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/01/07, 17:25

Like? : Cheesy:

A post for Mihkail ... : Lol:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/07, 21:46

Not bad at all !!

The principle is extremely simple, but rudely effective!

Watch this video, everything is very well explained and detailed:

code: Select all

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/Video/Veljko_Milkovic_(video-1)_full_video_presentation.wmv
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/07, 22:18

Well I already see how to test the machine by looping the entrance on the exit : Cheesy:

Pendulum, a small electro magnet that comes to give a small impulse on the pendulum at the right time to maintain the oscillation, and the other side, the movement provoked comes to pass one or more magnets in front of coils to make a generator. We fix, we filter, etc ...

Pendulum side it takes a little electronics to detect when the pendulum approaches the electromagnet, and at the moment we see that it begins to restart we balance a current pulse in the electromagnet for him give the impetus. It's not very complicated .....
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/07, 22:19

I feel like I'm going to spend a sleepless night myself :|
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/07, 22:23

Look at this one : Shock:

code: Select all

http://www.veljkomilkovic.com/Video/Veljko_Milkovic_(video-7)_Universal_oscillator-generator.wmv
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 22:38

Apologies me Nlc but your videos make me think ... to those of the Unknown ...

That said I can only encourage you to try the experiment ... but frankly ... : Shock:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/07, 22:45

You should explain to me what shocks you!

I do not know what others think, but I think you should take a vacation, you do not believe in anything, without even thinking! ;)

Only very little force is needed to maintain the movement of the pendulum. And even if on the other hand the force is such that it prevents the horizontal bar from moving, the pendulum continues to oscillate. It is very well explained in the preamble of the video, it made me tilt away.

And the position of the pendulum means that we move the weight to one side "of the scale", suddenly it creates work on the other side.

The 2eme video does not shock you? There is a multitude of lamps lit on the right, while on the left they even have trouble lighting it, so the effort to push the pendulum is insignificant :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 23:06

nlc wrote:You should explain to me what shocks you!

Ben 1ere I did that zapé some pieces ... but the techno in the bottom ca is not really ... seriously ...

nlc wrote:Only very little force is needed to maintain the movement of the pendulum. And even if on the other hand the force is such that it prevents the horizontal bar from moving, the pendulum continues to oscillate. It is very well explained in the preamble of the video, it made me tilt away.

As with an old pendulum which can oscillate for weeks with the simple "force" of a compressed spiral spring ...

nlc wrote:The 2eme video does not shock you? There is a multitude of lamps lit on the right, while on the left they even have trouble lighting it, so the effort to push the pendulum is insignificant :P

What shocks me is that such salad is broadcast ... Ca yes.
No but frankly it's laughable! Not only are they led lamps that even a child could power ... but then the mass of the device and the pendulum alone explain the "temporary perpetuality" that the authors seem to want to believe ...

If you want kkchoz that moves a long time, take a Newton clock it will last longer ...

Then I'll tell you pkoi a perpetual macro-mechanical movement ca can not exist ...because if at each cycle he gained a little more energy, he would embalmer and end up being destroyed...voir it would destroy the Earth ... even can be the solar system ... : Mrgreen:

So it's not a question of pessimism or belief but common sense... There is so much to do (and rightly) in energy savings and CO2 that I refuse to condone such waste of time (and energy ...)... :| now free to everyone to try ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/01/07, 23:14

AH, OUAAAAIIIIIS, I put 10 minutes to understand where they were coming from! :?

In any case, there is nothing very scientific in these videos

The idea is interresting, and if you have the time to put it into practice, well let us know the result.

Now, there are only mechanical connections on these assemblies and the "useful" travel is regulated by the mass and the length of the balance; it's not so easy to put on paper

I would see it after a good night's sleep
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^