Energy: Brussels extols the advantages of nuclear power

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
henryII
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by henryII » 08/01/07, 21:42

Well ... There are quite a few interesting things, indeed, about this Z-machine which I never suspected existed!
Particularly this article, and especially towards the end ...
http://www.jp-petit.com/science/Z-machine/z_machine2.htm

The impact of such a discovery is simply unimaginable, as long as everything is very real.

I cannot imagine that there is not on the part of politicians, journalists, scientists, televisions, etc ... an immense wave of immediate interest, because there is no longer any time to waste!

BOn blood, what world do we live in?
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 08/01/07, 23:45

henryII wrote:Well ... There are quite a few interesting things, indeed, about this Z-machine which I never suspected existed! Particularly this article, and especially towards the end ...
http://www.jp-petit.com/science/Z-machine/z_machine2.htm
The impact of such a discovery is simply unimaginable, as long as everything is very real.
I cannot imagine that there is not on the part of politicians, journalists, scientists, televisions, etc ... an immense wave of immediate interest, because there is no longer any time to waste!
What the hell do we live in?

+1 :P
Good evening HenryII
The only hope to change something is to spread the info to the max for those who have not yet heard of it. That's why my big hooves periodically resonate on this forum. The philosophical problem raised by the production of energy by z-pinch is that it goes against the prospects of saving energy. But if we could already, in a first emps, reduce CO2 emissions, primarily those from fossil fuels, it would be a fabulous progress.
Well, the mods don't give a damn about my pear but for the moment they haven't fired me yet : Mrgreen:
0 x
dreamer
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dreamer » 09/01/07, 01:25

BOn blood, what world do we live in?

Or so we believe an incredible conspiracy as it was already the case in the past ... but it disgusts me qd mm that in an intelligent world, we hide, we lie, we betray in a goal that is not evolution of the human being in front of his environment, it moves me ...

I cannot understand that we can choose the profit in the face of the evolution of a species ... it is perhaps more understandable that we have children, a family etc but qd mm, I wonder or has passed the human nature of the people who know about it, or they are threatened .... or they have caused these leaks "....

I just can't understand their thinking but I'm not in the best position

Go,
Bonwi qd meme :)
Dreamer
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/01/07, 14:29

Cuicui wrote:[...] The only hope to change something is to spread the info to the max for those who have not yet heard of it. [...]
I'll try to tell Hulot about it ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."