Function generator for power tests.

Various experiences made by members of the forums concerning in particular small household appliances and energy management.
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 27/11/06, 12:21

No objections I was just going to give you a link to this thing.
In fact there is so much stuff in this genre that we do not know what is what we are looking for.

Me too I am looking for a little platinum like that but it should be that in addition we can vary the output voltage.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 27/11/06, 12:27

I used it for a while (the tempo home 50s - 30 mn) no worries, the power supply I have a price for a feed multi output (2v 12v I think) it turned in 24h / 24h for two weeks.

Otherwise a last for the road: (I had seen on ebay, you have to go to have a price otherwise radiospare ... + expensive)
brand CROUZET

Chronos 2 - 17,5 mm
Model MLR1
Supply voltage 24 V DC / 24 to 240 V AC
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/06, 12:45

OK, thanks...

For the MLR1 I do not buy on ebay ... I will see if it is on the other sites of electronics ...

Its advantage, a priori, is that we can feed 240 VAC ... but it must cost much more expensive ...

Pitmix, in your case I see only the function generator .... or so must be made case by case ... :|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/06, 13:21

MLR1 is that it?

Is it sure that it can work in "flashing" function?
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 27/11/06, 14:43

TELEMECANIQUE ref. :
RE4-CL11BU
continuous or alternating 24 V; alt. 110 .... 240 V
flasher relay 1 "OF" a single setting (rest = working)
price 1997 = 57,03 € HT

RE4-CP13BU
almost ditto (2 "OF")
price 1997 = 72,30 € HT

RE4-CV11BU
1 "OF" separate adjustment of the work and rest tempos
price 1997 = 104,80 € HT

an artist often has a good discount :?: but it's still HT

at all distributors of industrial electrical supplies: FACEN, SANELEC, etc ... not to name them if they distribute the brand of course : Mrgreen: as for LEGRAND model

(Is industrial = reliable) :?:
The kit Conrad kind, gotronis, etc. are certainly more made for individuals, rarely complete, which allows to lower the price but:
add the box, the food ...

for example: consumption meter Conrad = cheap, but to use it: ask Michelm :P

if we buy the signal reading device to display the flow at conrad, the price : Cry: and the result :?

it's not a criticism, but just a statement
we often have only the maximum for his money

however, it is possible that if an industrial item can be sold at Conrad etc ... and current sales, it is cheaper than wholesalers mentioned above (must be sorted)

bolt
0 x
Other

Re: Function generator for power tests.

by Other » 27/11/06, 15:50

Hello
Christophe wrote:This is how the digital programmer is suitable for repetitive tests I am looking for a function generator to generate a beast ON / OFF function with adjustable and variable ON / OFF tracks.

Does anyone have any advice on the choice of material?

The company OMRON supplied these small relays we branch directly into the sector our case 110v ac and it's all adjustable. the on and off function can be deferred it's all electronic. the contact is 5 amperes 250vac
the economic model is H3BA the other digital model is a bit more expensive
Since the arrival of programmable controllers, we install less and less, but it still sells for small businesses,
But as Zac says it also sells blocks input and output that we plug on the PC and a small progam and we do as we please
all the functions we want, quite elaborate (a kind of automaton for Mr everyone, the use is either to switch on lamps in a house or to start the watering of grass ect .. people who leave on vacation make such a montage work, it keeps thieves away, it gives the impression that there is someone in the house ..
Allen Bradley a small automat SLC 100 easy used, but if you search there is still smaller it is programmed like a calculator, most of all, you can connect them on a regular PC and you can modify on the components.

Hosting Images - PicTiger
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/12/06, 19:09

I cracked ... I just ordered the legrand 047 42 for 85 € HT : Shock: (well, it's better than 119 HT..vive Belgium) ... at this price I hope it will serve for other experiences ....

Here is the FIRST room of the econology laboratory :)

I should receive it under 8 days I'll let you know, cherry on the cake, I bought it at a small ecurie independent history to operate the small business! :D
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 03/12/06, 15:03

Christophe wrote:I cracked ... I just ordered the legrand 047 42 for 85 € HT : Shock: (well, it's better than 119 HT..vive Belgium) ... at this price I hope it will serve for other experiences ....

Here is the FIRST room of the econology laboratory :)

I should receive it under 8 days I'll let you know, cherry on the cake, I bought it at a small ecurie independent history to operate the small business! :D

I too cracked ........ : Cheesy:
CD4060 as divisor oscillator and NOR 2 in monostable.
Result: 1mn divided into 54 seconds off and 6 seconds on.
For a fluorescent bulb 5W.
Let 1440 be off per day, which is ........?
Say 10 on off a day, it looks good, so 1 year in 2jours 1 / 2. and 10 years in 25 days.

If the flying wire assembly I installed on my workbench holds the shock : Cheesy:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/06, 15:09

delnoram wrote:Result: 1mn divided into 54 seconds off and 6 seconds on.

6 seconds ON ... mekilefou !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Pov light bulb

You throw the test when?
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 03/12/06, 15:28

Christophe wrote:
delnoram wrote:Result: 1mn divided into 54 seconds off and 6 seconds on.

6 seconds ON ... mekilefou !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Pov light bulb

You throw the test when?

: Oops: it has started the 03 December at 14h20.
I will check the temperature of the bulb from time to time to verify that long-term heating does not "affect the interest of the test too much.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)