Tips: buy better

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Armance
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Armance » 18/09/08, 18:04

Charlotte wrote:I just read this document on packaging: https://www.econologie.com/dechets-les-e ... -3855.html which suggests the use of reusable boxes, for example for tea and coffee.

Small econological challenge: who has ever dared to go to the supermarket with their plastic bags to put vegetables in bulk, or to the tea shop with their boxes to have them filled directly?

Not me ... But if I knew I was not alone in doing it ... : Oops:

Have you dared, Charlotte, since then? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Manon21
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Tips: buy better

by Manon21 » 15/07/16, 16:52

Look at the trend! the "Tote Bags" - fabric bags. Also, I reuse my plastic fruit / vegetable bags from supermarkets.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/16, 12:18

Manon21 wrote:Look at the trend! the "Tote Bags" - fabric bags.

What's this???
1 x
Manon21
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Manon21 » 16/09/16, 20:27

Christophe wrote:
Manon21 wrote:Look at the trend! the "Tote Bags" - fabric bags.

What's this???

Ah yes, one more English word !! it is a very simple cotton bag with handles. It is light and convenient to fold :)
0 x
Sustainable Friends
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sustainable Friends » 02/06/17, 11:59

Hello, here is an interesting survey on food, for healthy eating, respecting the environment and people. What do you think?

Original message in Italian: Ciao vi invio un'indagine interessante sui prodotti alimentari, per mangiare sano, rispettando the ambiance and the person. Che ne pensate?

0 x
Benepartes
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Benepartes » 19/05/20, 11:42

Hello,

All the subjects approaching "better" consumption, local and with a social and environmental impact, particularly close to my heart. I decided to work in this direction by creating a responsible business with mainly French products.
To do this and to best meet the requirements, I created a questionnaire which is below:

https://app.evalandgo.com/s/?id=JTk3biU ... 4lOUElQUY=

If you have two minutes to answer it it will help me a lot and may allow a change in the consumption habits of those who are not necessarily interested.
Thank you very much for reading me so far!

Good day to you
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/09/20, 23:00

It's a thread like this which should be 500 or 1000 pages long!

2 or 3 spam emails and the thread stops! : Cry: Alas...
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 21/09/20, 10:23

I want to participate! It is a central subject of our family of 4, we are very sensitive to this subject, and we are quite advanced in the process. I was just thinking about creating a topic on this particular subject.

It's been ten years, we have changed the way we consume a lot (hint = we must above all produce ...), but wouldn't it be better to create a new subject, with a clearer title? ?

For example "Daily life, consumption and ecology: simple advice and proven solutions"

Because unfortunately, a lot of things that circulate on the internet are very stupid from this point of view ... I would like to discuss simple and easy solutions (not the same!) To implement to consume better, better live ... every day!

If there is a respondent, ideas for titles ... or we stay on this subject ... I await other opinions :)
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/09/20, 11:02

I'm going to do a “good for the planet” post

Let's just stop drinking mineral water, it is useless, because the minerals it contains are not “bio-available”They are therefore eliminated at a very high percentage ... Worse still, water that is too mineralized, when it passes through a cell, puts it at the limit of a short circuit and exhausts us ... https://www.josmose.fr/blog/25-quelle-e ... y-chimiste

Suddenly, there is no need to transport water by trucks, to bottle it, to make plastic bottles ... no more drudgery to store it in the cellar ... And no more excessive cost to pay for it. water ten hundred times the real price it is worth!

“Bio-available” minerals are found in foods, vegetables, fruits, etc.
0 x
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rajqawee » 22/09/20, 10:07

Obamot wrote:I'm going to do a “good for the planet” post

Let's just stop drinking mineral water, [...]

I valid !

I will try to describe the common thread of "consuming better" that we use in our family: producing certain products yourself often brings together 3 advantages:
-it's interesting and informative
- it is - often - economical, at worst, it does not cost more
-it allows you to produce exactly what you want and to control the ingredients / materials
-It makes small family projects, so time spent together!

In the lot we can cite: making your own bread (we haven't bought bread for 2 years), baking your pastries (the same), making your own soap (very, very profitable about 10 times cheaper in organic ingredients, compared to soaps bios), and make the vegetable garden. Obviously, all of this is often more efficient in packaging and transport, so that's all good!

As we cook every day, these are all small actions that accumulate (since they are daily).

Finally, making these things yourself, it also helps to understand why certain products are so expensive or so packaged, for example.
3 x