The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 08/08/07, 10:32

Frankly, I find it rather pretty. And it's not bad for the environment (just for the farmer)
But from now on to think that a civilization evolved enough to cross thousands of light years finds nothing else to do than circles in the fields or acronyms "Weetabix Energy", should not exaggerate ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/08/07, 11:28

+1 with Elephant nice your A2E experiment

Otherwise in the same subject "delusional" this subject should make a lot of laughs: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-plans- ... t2185.html : Cheesy:
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 09/08/07, 08:49

Christophe wrote:+1 with Elephant nice your A2E experiment

Otherwise in the same subject "delusional" this subject should make a lot of laughs: https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-plans- ... t2185.html : Cheesy:

Yes nice but alas this experiment has little scientific value and for good reason:
1 °: the composition of my soil and that of the crop are different.
2 °: I do not know the variety of wheat or of the witness so the comparison cannot be done in good conditions.
3 °: the climate of crops and that of experimentation is different.
4 °: the precocity of the 2 regions with practically 3 weeks in advance at home.
5 °: the various contributions of chemical fertilizers as well as phytosanitary and nonexistent in my experimentation.

To conclude there are so many differences that everything is obsolete! :|
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 09/08/07, 09:01

elephant wrote:interesting experiment but nevertheless subject to caution:

one can legitimately assume that the lying ears were "irradiated" (no matter what), but do your control ears come from the same field and were they harvested within a very short period of time after the crop circle was formed?

as for your objects visible on digital photos, could you give a link?

Indeed Elephant, my experimentation is questionable and in more than one way as I explained in the previous message.

Regarding the control ears: yes they come from the same plot and stolen before the harvest.

For objects visible in crops: see the various articles in the excellent magazine "Lumières Dans La Nuit" (LDLN) and for those who receive it :|
0 x
thomas430
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by thomas430 » 03/04/11, 16:44

For those interested in the subject, here is an article that fairly well summarizes the various phenomena observed in crop circles: http://www.inexplicable.legtux.org/article.php?id=2. It is true that there are many rather disturbing observations ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/04/11, 20:11

We have proven that humans could be, but just because they are does not mean that the perpetrators would not be extraterrestrials (put the last two words in the order you want ^^)

Will have to change the laws so that "Attack on property" applies to aliens. And change the name of the ICTY, which would become: the “Interplanetary Criminal Court” ^^

With an exemption for José Bové so that he can cut whatever he wants : Cheesy:
0 x
thomas430
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by thomas430 » 03/04/11, 22:42

It's clear !! I imagine José Bové shaving a crop circle with his tractor he would have warned the media before of course;) If it is the Americans who do kiffs from their satelites !! :D I say cke ...
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 04/04/11, 10:07

waouuuu 3 years old already

a post digging record i think right? in this honor I ask the extra terrestrials to make an econological crop circle based on the number 3 .... : Idea:
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
thomas430
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by thomas430 » 05/04/11, 21:49

Um, I hadn't been careful. Well too bad if it can interest those who read.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/04/11, 21:54

Well, I like it when we dig up old topcis!

N / A! : Cheesy:

The first message dates from August 1, that is 2006 4/1 years !!

pluesy wrote:based on the number 3 .... : Idea:

What does it mean?
0 x