eco-education

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Phoolan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Phoolan » 24/07/04, 15:27

As you know, the time is no longer for the big talkers but for the concrete actions of our kind citizens who are losing patience !!! I am in the midst of creating a 1901 association for the cleaning of local sites with the collaboration of volunteer citizens and lively debates in schools, leisure centers and especially with local elected representatives!
Those who have experience or ideas to submit to me that they do not deserve. I am also looking for qualifying training on environmental education. I thank you all. Phoolan
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/04, 22:06

It seems to me that there is an environmental institute in Strasbourg for an 1 year training. To return to it, you have to prove your commitment to environmental action ...
0 x