8TB SSD test for less than €20, USB, ali, of course!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 8TB SSD test for less than 20€, USB, ali, of course!

by phil59 » 28/04/23, 17:37

Christophe wrote:Hey yes...buying on ali is not an exact science! But it's still less worse than wish!! : Mrgreen:

Thank you for your "devotion"! 8)

And if not the Life batteries at the magic prices that you were looking at a few months ago? Did you finally test? (it's not the same test budget...) : Mrgreen:

Not received and I got a 100% refund for the 2 orders I had made.
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 28/04/23, 17:42

phil59 wrote:A crap, I knew when buying, but not as big, because I thought I could get a little To out of it, but, even on a 500GB test, it's kidding at full blast.

I think it's something like 100 GB available without too much trouble, but there's a compression-decompression algorithm that isn't perfect.

Speed, I don't care a bit, it's for making a second backup of photos, video, etc.

So, yes, you have to test, know how much shit it is! And warn others. But maybe it's not in your nature.

100 GB is optimistic for you, generally these fakes are a memory of a few GB to create an illusion that is rewritten on itself once filled.
I don't see the point of ordering a bogus SSD. Even if you get reimbursed, you just have an impractical USB key where you must not exceed the capacity of the physical memory, otherwise the files will be corrupted. If it were weighted with nuts, these would have more functional value, but there is no pot there are not even nuts :(
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/04/23, 21:55

And, the height of the height, we had the answer from the first post!
ali of course!.jpg
ali of course!.jpg (228.08 KiB) Viewed 884 times
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 28/04/23, 22:49

Ps: my IP address has changed and I'm "logged" in Belgium behind a VPN, it's to watch Moto GP replays on RTBF. : Mrgreen:
0 x