Connect a battery to 2 Sungrow inverters

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Connecting a battery to 2 Sungrow inverters

by SebastianL » 20/01/23, 17:08

Camon2312 wrote:I suggest you stop "helping"

That's exactly my resolution for this topic.
0 x
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 20/01/23, 17:10

Christophe wrote:He is in Belgium eh...no CSPE...but on the contrary a prosumer tax which penalizes regardless of aid received ALL PV installations...

ENGIE remunerates your injection up to €20,109c/kWh, an excellent rate in Belgium*. It's not what I call altruism when everyone can buy PV at 5-10ct per kwh
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/23, 17:17

Seb, there is no feed-in tariff in Belgium for individuals (or is this new)... Source?
0 x
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 20/01/23, 17:26

Christophe wrote:Seb, there is no feed-in tariff in Belgium for individuals (or is this new)... Source?

https://www.engie.be/fr/injection-panneaux-solaires/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/23, 17:50

Ok I understood :

Flandre : solar panels and injection tariff

So it's not the French-speaking part of Belgium that I know much less well (they have also had the prosumer rate for many years...)

I believe that 80% of private PV installations in Belgium are in Wallonia...

In short, I didn't know that in Flanders Engie bought back the current! Thank you for the info ! Apparently in Brussels too...

I don't know when this procedure dates from.

ps: these prices must be compared to the price of the network...in Belgium historically it was x2 compared to France. At the moment, it's at least 0.60€ (it's very variable from one place to another so no exact figures...) so the 0.20€ is not a gift...sorry.. .there are others who grease themselves than prosumers huh!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/23, 17:54

This link captures the prosumer tax argument scam:

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 17-53-35 The injection tariff for your solar panels in Brussels ENGIE.png
Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 17-53-35 The injection tariff for your solar panels in Brussels ENGIE.png (24.63 KiB) Consulted 1199 times

Network and transport costs...MY C... !!
0 x
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 20/01/23, 19:59

Christophe wrote:Network and transport costs...MY C... !!

Well yes, it's still a quennelle for the producers, what do you want them to do with an elec that comes out on the network when a majority no longer needs it? If in addition you can draw juice from them at full peak, bingo for the cost of distribution and network!
The only way to make profitable the PV on a large scale is in self-consumption with a small surplus, because lost for lost so much to take it out at very low cost on the network.
Any PV project for injection purposes only is crap, large solar farms are hardly better thanks to the lower price but still caught up by the land and the additional cost of distribution. It's only good for making photos of politicians on a green screen.

From the moment it is profitable to do offgrid, there is no reason to subsidize the purchase of electricity in any way.
The only subsidy that would make sense would be to force the purchase of x% of European PV in addition to Chinese PV to have a production line in Europe in the long term. You have to realize the PV price available to Chinese industry and therefore a very low electricity price.

Me, I'm sick of seeing crappy PV investments just to make money at the expense of others, it largely rots the perception of this subsidiary, yet remarkable for its efficiency.
I've been waiting for these hybrid inverters with high voltage batteries for a long time, with this you have the technological brick to connect several neighbors and pool PV, pool a generator and stop being fooled by network managers.

On the other hand, having PV panels at home also means being able to use them as a hot air heat sensor.
A simple air compressor when it goes from 1 bar to 7 bars you have 80% recoverable heat losses for heating, DHW. After this compressed air has cooled down, you can even cool the trigger a bit to put the LFP batteries well and help the cooling system.

these prices must be compared to the network price

Not just at cost price, no need to have the same mafia habits as energy suppliers
Last edited by SebastianL the 20 / 01 / 23, 20: 02, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/23, 20:01

Well no, it's not worth 600€ per year and per installation, sorry...

For the rest it's off topic... we have a topic on PV parks...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/01/23, 20:04

SebastianL wrote:
these prices must be compared to the network price

Not just at cost price, no need to have the same mafia habits as energy suppliers

Except that if you work for them by accepting their conditions, you fatten this mafia even more...

I prefer Seb the chemist than Seb the electrician...
0 x
SebastianL
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by SebastianL » 20/01/23, 20:05

Christophe wrote:Well no, not at 600€ per year and not a year sorry...

For the rest it's off topic... we have a topic on PV parks...
I prefer Seb the chemist than Seb the electrician...

no one is forcing you to be ongrid.
It's a shame chemistry is not my forte
0 x