Video, oil is in the meadow

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Video, oil is in the meadow

by Christophe » 06/04/06, 20:02

Tonight on Envoy Special

The oil is in the meadow

a report by Michel Guetienne, Annie Tribouard & Marie-Pierre Cassignard

The recent surge in the price of black gold will have had at least one consequence: biofuels long neglected by the French government, are now on the rise.

To make from rapeseed, sunflower or beetroot a fuel able to roll our cars, to compete with oil is not a fad. It is also years that a little everywhere in France, some small producers of vegetable oil experiment their "natural" fuel on their own cars ... with more or less success. If green gold remains more expensive to produce than oil, the rise of biofuels is hopeful, in terms of the environment but also opportunities for the agricultural world.

With 1 billion euros investment and 16 factories soon built, the production of diester and ethanol is expected to move to an industrial stage in France in the coming years. Objective: to ensure that our cars run with at least 10% of biofuels in their tanks by 10 years ago.

A very modest objective compared to the Brazilian "model". In this country, 2 cars sold on 3 now roll with sugar cane alcohol. And for good reason, at the pump, this fuel is 2 times cheaper than gasoline.

From the Lot et Garonne in Strasbourg, from Germany to Brazil, a team of Special Envoy followed these farmers, manufacturers and car manufacturers engaged in this race to replace black gold.

http://envoye-special.france2.fr/emissi ... 438-fr.php

See here:

https://www.econologie.com/envoye-specia ... -3463.html
https://www.econologie.com/le-petrole-es ... -2781.html
Last edited by Christophe the 02 / 05 / 11, 13: 17, 4 edited once.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/04/06, 01:30

I watched this program very informative, but not recorded, I did not read your message :?

A very modest objective compared to the Brazilian "model". In this country, 2 cars sold on 3 now roll with sugar cane alcohol. And for good reason, at the pump, this fuel is 2 times cheaper than gasoline.

On this subject, they said that there were exploited cutters (like slaves very poorly paid and working in very hot weather) which can skew a little low price at the pump.

Be that as it may, they are way ahead of the rest of the world: bravo to them. At the same time they let destroy the Amazon rainforest and that's not good at all : Evil:

I had already seen a report on Renault Flex but less complete.

Do you know the net gain in CO2 emissions? it's zero CO2? because absorbed / restored? and in addition there must not be any additives added to gasoline that are very dangerous to health?

The Frenchman who has started producing sugar beet, he is on the right track except that the policies slow down; Chirac plays the ecologists riding at 30% diester in the cars of the Elysee ..... what a masquerade, it is unbearable now this comedy.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/06, 08:47

jean63 wrote:On this subject, they said that there were exploited cutters (like slaves very poorly paid and working in very hot weather) which can skew a little low price at the pump.

Have they also talked about the technology transfer that France has made to Brazil? This is indicated in this study: https://www.econologie.com/dea-l-alcool- ... -2299.html
Last edited by Christophe the 02 / 05 / 11, 13: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
TENPA
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ouaif

by TENPA » 07/04/06, 10:38

It is still a staged "show" of a subject of information. He brings information but incomplete, he does not dig enough the subject. But we are used to it. What bothers me the most is that they have left the subject hanging over the mechanic who is putting up kits leaving a big doubt about the reliability of the use of pure oil since he broke his own engine ... out for ethanol, and the diesters no negative association ...
should we be led to think that we still have to face the will of the elites to develop this sector industrially (more expensive in energy and pollutants, but it is better than diesel) to the detriment of an agriculture
(who would remain a subcontractor of the industry, with all the disadvantages of dependency ...)
Agriculture that could find a second wind selling itself a finished product, which provides a decent income.

Once again we passively witness the diversion of the fruit of the farmers' work.

What they did not say is that more and more French associations are being created to work in partnership with farmers to produce pure vegetable oil and thus feed the reservoirs of members with an economic circuit. as short as possible (principle of sustainable development, no?). I can testify personally ...

It must be remembered that in France "politics" is decided by the elites, who have every interest to privilege and protect their position rather than help France from below to free themselves ... The elite c He is the one who is the most apt ... the most apt to use "power" for the benefit of his own social group. Woe to the one who does not belong ... farmers for example. The long French tradition of serfdom is still in habitus.

As for the possibility of rolling with pure vegetable oil, I can testify that after 8000 km traveled with rapeseed and sunflower (from 30 to 80% depending on the season), I always ride ... and the adaptation only cost me + - 300 euros (DIY home).

I also regret that they have not deepened the legal problem because riding 100% ethanol, diester or pure vegetable oil is totally legal. As the transposition of the European Directive 2003 / 30 / CE has not been implemented on time in France, it applies directly, by default. Government propaganda does not peculiarly pass the news, and masks the fact that they do everything to curb the truly liberal development of this economy. We must not forget that the Treaty of Rome establishes free competition, and that we find ourselves in a situation where those in power "favor" a type of fuel produced by industrialists and do everything to prevent the one produced directly by the industry. agriculture ... it does not shock you?

TENPA
0 x
I roll 80% oil with my R 21 diesel, but if the state says it's impossible ...
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 07/04/06, 11:20

Hello !
always in the direction of oil lobbies, it is appalling!
On the HVP is in Germany and yet there are serious kit manufacturers, but not a word!
@ + and good luck!
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: ouaif

by zac » 07/04/06, 11:21

tenpa wrote:Once again we passively witness the diversion of the fruit of the farmers' work.
TENPA

Hello

It will change us from the time that farmers divert the fruit of the work of all the European population : Lol:

For the HVB I have been running for a very long time with deep fryer oil, and by some leakage without gravity on rotating pumps, I have never had a hard time; my 207 to 380000 Km : Mrgreen: my clio 270000Km : Mrgreen: and the indenor of the boat 27000H : Mrgreen: .
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/04/06, 11:34

Christophe : Arrow:

Well received your MP, I will answer soon.

FR2 emission:

I did not hear about technology transfer (or so I missed, but I do not think so).

They spoke in the order of:

Vegetal oils :

1 - Alain Juste (Valernegol company) who produces sunflower oil and rolls with his R21 diesel since 10 years (30% in the tank); he sells this oil to local customers 0,70 euros / liter. In 1997 sentenced to pay 10000 euros fine in court (refused .... I do not know where his case is, but I think it is mentioned on his site ... well I read qque thing on it).
In October 2005, he signed a contract with the city of Villeneuve / Lot to feed garbage trucks and it works. Conclusion: positive put risky in the criminal sense (court).

2 - Jean-Claude (André or Joseph?) Mounts a kit on diesel vehicles to make them run at 100% oil (The oil is stored in the former main diesel tank and they add a small gas tank -Oil for boot only). At this point, the reporters wanted to see the vehicle of the owner who said he was under repair. In hidden camera, in the garage where the vehicle was, the mechanic said in front of the disassembled engine: "he is dead" !!!! We remain on this impression of "break engine".
They also went to Peugeot, saying that on recent engines, you have to put diester (chemically modified oil to "look like diesel oil"), and test an 24h / 24 engine to see the resistance. oil it breaks, they will not say the opposite.

ethanol:

LA FRANCE :

A beetroot, Daniel Collard, has his own ethanol production plant and will build others. He believes strongly in it. In Germany biodiesel is sold in some stations 0,96euros / liter but in very small quantities.
The pb is that the cost price is too high compared to the diesel, because we do not take into account the CO2 emissions in the overall cost (this should have done Kyoto for fuels! ).

BRAZIL: ... in bulk ...

ethanol = 0,50 euros / liter, thousands of hectares of sugar cane. Engines last longer. Only one farm can cover 80000 Ha. The climate is optimum for this crop. The yield increased by 50% in 30 years (selection and crossbreeding of varieties .. + GMO? = They did not speak about it). Cane residues are burned to make electricity.
Hidden face: cutters (modern slaves) who work under hot heats very poorly paid. Renault Flex: engine adapted to run gasoline and / or ethanol: 2 cars on 3. Brazil rolls with ethanol (1 car on 3 .. or 2 on 3 .. ??). Finally it's huge. The most advanced on the planet. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/04/06, 12:12

jean63 wrote:[...]Vegetal oils :
[...] They also went to Peugeot who say that on recent engines, it is necessary to put diester (chemically modified oil to "look like gas oil) [...]
To understand what Diester is, there is this site a little animation well done and explanations clear enough (although the site is abandoned since 5 years! They were pioneers ...)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/04/06, 18:39

Excellent this site ........ thank you; I have not read everything yet but I will take the time to do it.

The designers of this site had to get discouraged.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/06, 11:30

jean63 wrote:Excellent this site ........ thank you; I have not read everything yet but I will take the time to do it.

The designers of this site had to get discouraged.

This site is in the directory since a few months: https://www.econologie.com/annuaire/

Good if not Loxo me up the video of this report. I put it on econo as soon as possible. (44 MB for 35 minutes I think).

The example of the kitsetter hvb (Alsatian I think?) Shows the opportunists of all kinds ... But I do not think they spoke about engines Elsbett designed to turn the oil ...
Last edited by Christophe the 02 / 05 / 11, 13: 26, 2 edited once.
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."