Network inverter question

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
darwenn
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Network inverter question

by darwenn » 17/10/22, 19:13

If not, Phil59, what did you put as circuit breakers? 16A? 10A?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/10/22, 19:23

phil59 wrote:
The pb is the non injection, easier to say than to set up, at little cost!
But, so far, no problem, with many users with a little injection.

I imagine that Enedis has more important things to do than "track" the few users who sometimes inject a few hundred W into its network without having declared it...

That said, it does not shock me that there is a declaration and compliance obligation (even simplified) for each producer likely to inject into the network, even if it is a 1kW installation.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/10/22, 19:30

darwenn wrote:It's far from clear all that. ...

What is initially unclear is first of all the power supply plan for your home that you are considering! Make a little effort!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 17/10/22, 19:36

darwenn wrote:...since no surplus or professional installation. and since no professional installation there can therefore be no question of a certificate of conformity by CONSUEL ....

You're mixing a bit of everything there... even with 800W you should occasionally inject into the network (midday in the middle of summer when you're away, for example).
As for a certificate of conformity, if your installation is not compliant, you won't actually have it, but hey... In this case you don't declare anything, but we can't blame Enedis for asking that an installation connected to its network complies with existing standards.
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 17 / 10 / 22, 19: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x
darwenn
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by darwenn » 17/10/22, 19:40

sicetaitsimple wrote:
darwenn wrote:It's far from clear all that. ...

What is initially unclear is first of all the power supply plan for your home that you are considering! Make a little effort!

There is nothing complicated: 800 watts of panels connected to the network inverter and the network inverter plugged into a domestic 220v socket to consume the production.

For now, the ordered 1000w network inverter is more chinoiserie in the idea of ​​testing technically. Thereafter I plan a micro inverter for each panel (I have 4 panels of 150w and 2 of 100w in 12V).

My old installation was more complex: Panels, 60A MMPT regulator, 12v 240ah battery, Source reversing contactors on programmers.

But with self-consumption in injection, I do without all the accessories mentioned just before.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 17/10/22, 19:51

I have micro inverters per panel, 190-195 Wp panels, and I put a 2A per micro inverter, and on arrival, there is a 16A, 16A, because my installation was done like that, otherwise, I could put a 10A.

It's an on-plug type I put in, although part of it is plugged directly into a breakout box....

2A is around 450W, which is around twice as much as possible per panel.

I have 50-70m of distance with 6mm2 cables, max reachable with that, it's an installation of 3-3500Wp, given the length.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
darwenn
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by darwenn » 17/10/22, 19:51

sicetaitsimple wrote:
darwenn wrote:...since no surplus or professional installation. and since no professional installation there can therefore be no question of a certificate of conformity by CONSUEL ....

You're mixing a bit of everything there... even with 800W you should occasionally inject into the network (midday in the middle of summer when you're away, for example).
As for a certificate of conformity, if your installation is not compliant, you won't actually have it, but hey... In this case you don't declare anything, but we can't blame Enedis for asking that an installation connected to its network complies with existing standards.

in this case, if there is a surplus in the summer, it will be minimal. In summer, in full sun, I power my fish pond (100w), the pool filter (400w), and the fridge (130w). The rest is not consumed and injected into the battery which is quickly full since the fridge stops and the pumps on programmers. And in the evening, for domestic lighting, it's drawn on the battery. So the idea is to consume all of my production during the day by injecting it. So much for the lighting at night.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 17/10/22, 19:55

But you will no longer have a battery, and the 130W of the fridge is an "intermittent showman", so you actually consume around 500W all the time. With 700-800Wc, which you don't often have, you can inject.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
darwenn
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by darwenn » 17/10/22, 19:55

phil59 wrote:I have micro inverters per panel, 190-195 Wp panels, and I put a 2A per micro inverter, and on arrival, there is a 16A, 16A, because my installation was done like that, otherwise, I could put a 10A.

It's an on-plug type I put in, although part of it is plugged directly into a breakout box....

2A is around 450W, which is around twice as much as possible per panel.

I have 50-70m of distance with 6mm2 cables, max reachable with that, it's an installation of 3-3500Wp, given the length.

Thanks for the info Phil59.
0 x
darwenn
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by darwenn » 17/10/22, 19:59

phil59 wrote:But you will no longer have a battery, and the 130W of the fridge is an "intermittent showman", so you actually consume around 500W all the time. With 700-800Wc, which you don't often have, you can inject.

It's true that I'm going to inject little, but that's the practical side that I see. When, for example, I'm at work in the summer, the sky becomes overcast in the afternoon, the performance of my panels drops dizzily and my battery runs out, the converter cuts out. And the whole system stops with the reversing contactors which go back to EDF. And I can't do anything remotely because the wifi is also cut off since it's no longer powered. And when the sun rises again, it's over, the converter remains safe and off and I therefore lose production that could be useful to me even if it recharges the battery. By using a network inverter and injecting from morning to evening, I no longer have this constraint of contactors, programmers and batteries.

If I had a converter that turns back on when the sun comes back or the battery potato goes up enough then that would be fine, no need to inject, but it doesn't and I don't even know if that exists .

Afterwards, if you have solutions, I am interested in information despite my little knowledge.
1 x