In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!

by Christophe » 14/10/22, 09:10

What did LeMairde say 2 days ago?

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/10/22, 09:22

Remundo wrote:it should not be very difficult to find tradespeople with a comparable reduced life expectancy who earn 1500 €/month instead of 3000...

They are idiots, they take the risk that all or part of PSA's industrial activity will be relocated to Russia ( : Cheesy: ) =>[…]
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 14/10/22, 09:34

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/22, 09:42

No izy, it's called digital democracy... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

That losers spend their time analyzing and posting this kind of dung is staggering, that idiots relay them is worrying... A little IQ cure can be izy?

So there is no shortage according to them?
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 14/10/22, 10:05

Macro wrote: Just a quick note to tell you that..... If you are interested in earning an indecent salary.... The petrochemical industry is recruiting and sorely lacking in candidates to earn fortunes.... Well.... There you just have to accept to bow down forget all your ideals accept to answer the first phone call in less than 30 minutes and risk losing 20 years of life expectancy breathing toxic fumes... And you will be handsomely paid. ... About 3 times what an engineer earns who grows trees and tries to save the planet by profiling the aerodynamics of a trailer.... Only... You have to tell yourself... That what you are going to put aside.... You will only do it for your beneficiaries... Because you will have died of cancer or an incident... Do you like it? To earn an executive salary with only baccalaureate plus 2.... well send me a private message.... I'll send it to the hr department.... Remundo.... For info... In the petrochemicals.... We don't even have 1/20th of staff members of unions..... So before spitting on the highly paid guys I'm proud to be part of...come and work with them, they're recruiting ..... And believe me.... You will find that your fuel has 1euro90 the liter.... It is given.....

20 years is huge.

My father is a "survivor", an underground miner, and turning 50 for an underground miner was already very good.

He will be 86 in a few days, and will perhaps be recognized at almost 70% silicosis, because up to less than 50%, "the pension paid" is only half "the damage" .... For a very long time it was recognized at 45% ....
At night he is on oxygen, during the day little.

He started at 14, and stopped at 44, he took advantage of it properly, until about ten years ago.

His pension, with benefits in kind, is around €12 a year.

He was right to stop at 44.

So, painful jobs, playing on health, there are some, which pay or not.
If people know how to monetize it, good for them.

And if we think it pays well, why are we dumb enough not to have chosen it?

Many professions, not to mention shortened lives, have unsuspected hardships, seen from the outside.
2 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/22, 13:11

Unblocking in sight?

Fuel shortage: The majority unions CFE-CGC and CFDT sign the wage agreement at TotalEnergies

Not sure, the other JALOUS are coming... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/10/22, 18:41

Christophe wrote:What did LeMairde say 2 days ago?

no one makes fun of the man who asphyxiated the Russian economy with his turtleneck!
Christophe wrote:Unblocking in sight?

from what I understand, the CGT is in the majority among refinery operators.

The latest news, the CGT has slammed the door of negotiations and continues the strike.

Other strikes are preparing for October 18.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/22, 19:00

Conclusion: going to have to ride a bike in a turtleneck!!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

The behavior of the CGT is Putin's revenge there...hasn't a conspirator dared to say that again? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

In this regard (or almost), an excellent "Franco Russian" film to see (especially at the moment): the concert!

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/10/22, 13:38

the news is not good...
The CGT renews the strike in 5 Total Energies refineries until Tuesday, requisitions are put in place

"The bundles of information that I receive from right to left, there are no worries, it lasts until Tuesday," Thierry Defresne, CGT secretary of the TotalEnergies Europe committee, told AFP on Friday.

"THEhere, in Flanders, it is the requisitions that affect the morale of the strikers. If there are no requisitions this weekend, that should help us get through the weekend»

source: Le Figaro

I particularly like the whining of the CGT refiners, these sensitive beings at 3000€/month who sink companies, prevent emergency services from functioning, but who have bad morale to spend the weekend because of requisitions.. .
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 15/10/22, 13:43

Remundo wrote:I particularly like the whining of the CGT refiners, these sensitive beings at 3000€/month who sink companies, prevent emergency services from functioning, but who have bad morale to spend the weekend because of requisitions.. .

Are you sure about that ?

If the emergency services have pb there, there is something to worry about in the event of a real pb!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: