Something crazy with IBERDROLA and EDF!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Something crazy with IBERDROLA and EDF!

by phil59 » 27/10/22, 00:51

I noticed that you have a lot of difficulty understanding the posts, and not necessarily only the best.

But hey, let's move on.

My parents and I were at IBERDROLA.

I phoned EDF, to go to their house, for my parents and myself.

My parents had a 6 kVA subscription with the linky, and asked for a 6 kVA again, that's all, so I don't see how it can be complicated for EDF, to take, to process, this contract, made on 29/09/ 22, and how you get cut on 26/10.... Someone just didn't do their job, that's all.

For my case, a little more complicated, going from 6 kVA HP HC, to 12 kVA tempo, but linky. But I have no juice at home, confirmed on the linky, and I can't connect to the home automation, no device is responding.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 27/10/22, 08:05

It'll be nice in the freezer when you get home....
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/10/22, 14:19

phil59 wrote:I noticed that you have a lot of difficulty understanding the posts, and not necessarily only the best.
But hey, let's move on.
My parents and I were at IBERDROLA.
I phoned EDF, to go to their house, for my parents and myself.

You can take me for an idiot, but I went through the 3 pages of the thread, there was never any question of two separate subscriptions before 26/10 at 20:05 p.m.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 27/10/22, 16:26

And?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 27/10/22, 16:40

phil59 wrote:And?

Bah, and nothing, we will not get angry.

But, regarding theI noticed that you have a lot of difficulty understanding the posts", I think you should think about your way of exposing the problems before saying that the others do not understand anything.....
Did you find a trace of "two subscriptions" before your post last night at 20:05 p.m.?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 27/10/22, 16:49

I'm not angry, but you didn't stop "spoofing" me, that in quotes, I was dramatizing...

I may not be very clear, but there are 2 subscriptions in play, that of my parents living more than 80 km from my home, the 86-year-old father, cilicosis, and the 82-year-old mother.
The father is starting to be very hard for him.

My parents a very simple subscription, and even that, they are clueless to follow up, between 29/09 and 26/10, I think he had time, to do what is necessary at the linky.

My case is a little more complicated, but it's the same thing, in a month, they don't have a solution.

Last night, I sent a recommended, with AR....
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/10/22, 07:53

Around 11-12 am, I'll be home, still no juice....

I planned clothespins for the noses ....
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/10/22, 07:53

Around 11-12 am, I'll be home, still no juice....

I planned clothespins for the noses ....
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/10/22, 10:52

So of course when I got back, no juice, and pressing the + all went away.

So freezer, in one that was well filled, from Wednesday morning to Saturday morning, so around 72 hours, well, a bag of ice cubes was still almost whole, and was just beginning to melt.

The other, almost empty, everything is dead ...

Fridge, it's pretty much okay, there's a lot to recover, cheese, fruit, it's okay, only charcuterie = trash.

Not having enough confidence in the freezer that was starting to thaw, well, we're going to make meal supports in these days....

There remained, for example, a cassolette of sweetbreads, which we are going to eat this afternoon, and the pocket of a few kg (3) bought on super promotion, my wife is going to cook it, and refreeze .... we are going to do that with a lot of things.

80% can either be saved, but at the same time it will be, I think, more than 95% of the prizes...
And that won't prevent me from being reimbursed by "EDF".

I now know that my main freezer can last at least 48 hours without a problem, without opening it, and if I wasn't careful, almost 72, but with the surge, don't mess around too much...

cut juice.JPG
cut jus.JPG (38.65 KiB) Consulted 2001 times
0 x