How much solar production for my consumption...

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: How much solar production for my consumption...

by phil59 » 18/09/22, 02:49

I just saw that on the sitehttps://re.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pvg_tools, we could also have the production hour by hour .... and that can be scary!

Small comparison for 1 kWp that can be installed with an 18° or 55° slope. (in my area).

Over the year, it doesn't change much, but for less winter, we have a lot better, and the pb is more production in winter.

18°

18.JPG
18.JPG (149.59 KIO) Accessed 1439 times

55°

55.JPG
55.JPG (152.36 KIO) Accessed 1439 times

With a solar tracker

tracker.JPG
tracker.JPG (147.63 KiB) Viewed 1439 times

We increase the annual production a lot, but the winter months, much less gain.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 18/09/22, 13:12

I have just seen that my communicating gas meter, having only registered it since today, gives us a lot of information, on a daily basis.

Well, my boiler was broken, and I put in a replacement that had a slight leak at the start ... then much less more.

In the file, we also recover the tp, average tp I think over the day, but it remains a base ....

0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 19/09/22, 16:40

Well I know why in my electric consumption file, when I add up with the hourly consumption, it doesn't work....

In fact, in my file, I have one part per hour, for a certain time, and the other part per 1/2 hour...

I was surprised that I had almost double my real consumption, compared to the hourly one.

In fact, in the hourly file, it's not a consumption, in Wh, but a power consumed, so when it's a slice of one hour, it doesn't change anything, but by slice of 30 minutes, you have to divide by 2, to have the conso ....

Phew, it should be good like that, I will do the calculations tonight...
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"