Photovoltaic garage roof project

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic garage roof project

by Exnihiloest » 19/09/22, 14:50

Macro wrote:... I was refused ... the felling of 2 lime trees on each side of my entrance...

There are ecological, natural solutions, which can be "sustainable" if the tree bursts. The method :
1) the "accidental" contagion by Tetranychus urticae or Eotetranychus tilianum
2) the precautionary principle: culling necessary to avoid the risk of falling and the spread of the epidemic

Service!
Well, I didn't say anything, I don't want any trouble :)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/09/22, 07:27

Remundo wrote:because your story of self-consumption is flawed. As very often for all "self-consumers".

When it's just to erase the "background noise", as Phil59 says, it can pass.

But when you want to cover large self-consumption needs without being there to consume as the sun goes by, you have to invest in hybrid inverters + batteries. And here I am more circumspect.

And if the occasion makes the laron, I can find lithium cell packs .... Let's say for example 4 or 6 packs of 6 Kwh nominal for a total of about thirty KWh of storage ... The inverter hybrid he would give them back to me to charge my Czero at night? Afterwards you should not dream with 4kwc of panels you should not expect miracles in terms of production in winter even if I optimize the inclination at 65° I arrive at 7kwh per day in January but from February I go beyond the monthly 200kwh so in theory the consumption of 10Kwh x20 days of my car ...
With a battery pack like that I can store twice my daily production even in summer. But even if it means doubling the price of the installation .... As much as it is initially to store and consume my production rather than produce and inject into the network for quedalle ...

After the packs that I am offered .... Obviously do not have an integrated BMS ... there it is starting to be complicated for me ... I have to see if they make separate bms for lithium batteries which communicate with inverters ....Zou...A more
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 10:39

You must have seen the tesla packs, 9 available, right?

I also zyeuter, but currently, well block in budget!

I'm not sure that wanting to load the C0 is a good idea, or when there is a very large production, and you won't be able to store everything...

There I am more on the lookout for a complete installation in 2000Wp with basic inverter, for 600€, maybe less, inverter which has not been used, not a beast either, but 600€ is "peuchre" , probably too much for my use, and may have a few extra panels, which I would sell in part, or not .....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/09/22, 12:02

They made me a proposal for lithium batteries. I won't say the price or the provenance.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 12:07

"We 'affuse' the means to make you speak!" : Lol: Romania?
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/09/22, 12:50

I will remain a grave....No friends no family... Nothing...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 12:53

Macro wrote:I will remain a grave....No friends no family... Nothing...

: Lol:

And you can't deny or... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x

Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 20/09/22, 21:21

let's make it short: that's not it...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/09/22, 21:24

: Lol:

Much better for you !
0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/09/22, 21:34

Image I praise and admire the immeasurable modesty of JR Macro who does not want to show off with the fact that he is familiar with Elon (no name) who was at home incognito this summer for a merguez party in tap shoes, socks and shorts without underpants. 8) : Mrgreen:
0 x