Annual electricity production of solar panels 1600W

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Annual electricity production of 1600W solar panels

by sicetaitsimple » 14/08/22, 13:49

Christophe wrote:Well, I'm stupid, can I estimate the % of diffuse with my figures?

My panels produce 950 kWh per kWp...

They are polycrystalline with 16-17% efficiency...

I have 10 panels of 1.6 m².

1 kWp = 5.52 m²

Direct radiation is 1000 kWh/m2.year in my area...each kWp therefore receives 5520 kWh in direct radiation...and we therefore find 17.2% efficiency in direct radiation.

Diffuse production is therefore...uh negligible?

No I do not think so. As I do not think that the yield of your panels is constant at 16-17% whatever the sunshine, the temperature, etc... In short, I let you calculate what you want, but I cannot to help.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/22, 13:53

Yes, the constancy of yield is an uncertainty in this reasoning...conclusion: the yield of southerners is worse than that of northerners

(Nothing new: we already knew that! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: ) ...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 14/08/22, 14:27

Christophe wrote:
Sorry to be heavy... : Mrgreen: I know others...

Be correct, Monsieur Cruchot! No, she's not that strong!

This site gives a very good idea, and a priori, a way to add your own "field" information, for the shadows....

In the middle of the garden, I have practically no annoying shade, except in winter, with the low sun, and the huge trees of a neighbor 100m away...

Normally, one of my kids is spotting this house, I could sue her! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The yields of inverters and micro inverters are not linear, and can be cut off from time to time, to cool down a little, if necessary.

Less risk in the north! : Lol: In addition, as not on the roof, well ventilated at the back, and my micro inverters are behind the panels, not too warm, but low prices from ALI, not at the top, with "cheap" panels.. ..
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock: