Why thermal cars bother me....

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Why thermal cars bother me....

by Macro » 08/08/22, 11:05

We are vroom vroom or we are not...Reprogramming yes but keeping all the anti-pollution systems active (egr fap)...A shopping cart is the thing for shopping

Plus it was raining that day...

But we can clearly see that the C zero is struggling to tear itself away on the 0 to 15 ... After up to 60 it's going to slow down to 80 ... but the caddymazout is already .... Far away .. .Before... : Twisted:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/08/22, 12:07

We are vroom vroom or we are not...
current version of the hare and the tortoise : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/08/22, 13:42

A peasant is driving with his small tractor and his cart, when a red Porsche appears and honks at him. The driver exclaims:
-Go on ! Push yourself with your cart, I have 200 horses under the hood grandpa! 200 horsepower, you hear?
The farmer pulls over and lets him pass. A few kilometers further, at the turn of a bend, the peasant sees the big red car in the river, the driver soaked, and of course furious. Then the grandpa on his tractor honks him in turn and says to him:
- So, we give water to our animals?
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/08/22, 14:30

Gildas wrote:
A peasant is driving with his small tractor and his cart, when a red Porsche appears and honks at him. The driver exclaims:
-Go on ! Push yourself with your cart, I have 200 horses under the hood grandpa! 200 horsepower, you hear?
The farmer pulls over and lets him pass. A few kilometers further, at the turn of a bend, the peasant sees the big red car in the river, the driver soaked, and of course furious. Then the grandpa on his tractor honks him in turn and says to him:
- So, we give water to our animals?

It makes me laugh all the more because... Guess which one I ended up in a ditch with recently when dodging a heavy truck that was coming in front....As soon as she got off the step 3cm of bitumen and was on the low side its high tech suspension and its sharp steering allowed me ... To park it nicely : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
MmsCamera_2022-07-21-16-45-03.jpg

Still happy that that day I was in marathon mode...I had 80km to do without being able to charge, so I was driving at 60....Otherwise I would have been at least at 75 at this place.... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

But no worries...The diesel tow truck arrived quickly...And in the meantime a group of young and pretty girl scoot had come to offer me their help : Mrgreen:
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/08/22, 20:50

: Shock: It's narrow a C-zero though!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 08/08/22, 20:58

Damn! Because of this tow truck, the scouts failed their BA! :( :P
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 08/08/22, 21:11

Scoot = probably young people on scooters? : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/08/22, 22:44

Ahmed wrote:Damn! Because of this tow truck, the scouts failed their BA! :( :P

I wanted to offer them to weave a rope with their shirts : Cheesy:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/08/22, 10:23

Gildas wrote::shock: It's a C-zero though!

Yes, but the road is not wide and is theoretically prohibited for HGVs over 7.5T... don't stop... FYI a few years ago I had run out of fuel with "the tow truck" my 44x4 (4t1) almost in the same place, I had parked it at the edge of the ditch, the time to go get it fuel, the shoulder collapsed under its wheels and I found it in the same position as the C zero...Except that he got out of it on his own...The most complicated thing was re-inject 7 liters of coco (fuel hatch at the rear right)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/08/22, 11:23

0 x

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."