Why thermal cars bother me....

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Christophe

Re: Why thermal cars bother me....

by Christophe » 07/08/22, 00:38

If you want Macro…it doesn't change the basic debate…yes?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/22, 00:40

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:
If not, will you explain to us what we are going to do with refined gasoline in France and elsewhere in Europe?

We'll burn it in mega GEs to supply charging stations....I've been to motorway stations over the last two weekends...There was a bit of a queue at the terminals : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: with only 10 to 15% of sales in electricity....

Oh well you're stupid !!

You mean with less than 1% of the fleet in EV? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/08/22, 00:49

No, not much...I'm in no condition to discuss anything...I took the wheel this morning at 10 am I have just returned home after more than 800 km, the last 300 of which more than 160 on the Autourote and 130 on the departmental roads with a vw caravelle .... I'm in downhill mode again after adre shoot before sleeping ... I was entitled to a nice little moment of break the ferry crossing from the tip of the grave in Royan, the sea air did me a world of good after being locked up for 7 hours with a family of 7 1/2 people (5 moms and another in the making) in the minibus...
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 07/08/22, 00:50

Christophe wrote:Ah, 2035 is in 40 years? : Shock:

No, but seen today (to be confirmed, we'll see) 2035 would be the end of the commercialization of thermal vehicles, so another twenty years for them to be mostly cooked, that brings around 2055/2060 for a fleet of almost 100% electric private vehicles.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/08/22, 00:51

Christophe wrote:

No when we talk about VE we say 10% of sales : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: it looks better
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/22, 00:53

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote:Ah, 2035 is in 40 years? : Shock:

No, but seen today (to be confirmed, we'll see) 2035 would be the end of the commercialization of thermal vehicles, so another twenty years for them to be mostly cooked, that brings around 2055/2060 for a fleet of almost 100% electric private vehicles.

Yes but no you are forgetting the power of stupid summerists… : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/08/22, 00:53

sicetaitsimple wrote:No, but seen today (to be confirmed, we'll see) 2035 would be the end of the commercialization of thermal vehicles, so another twenty years for them to be mostly cooked, that brings around 2055/2060 for a fleet of almost 100% electric private vehicles.

There will always be real men who love real cars... : Cheesy: vroom vroom pshitt power : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

And then if there's more oil...I would distil the plastic from hs mixer cars to make gasoline and diesel...Vroum vroum pschitt
Last edited by Macro the 07 / 08 / 22, 00: 55, 1 edited once.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/08/22, 00:54

Macro wrote:
Christophe wrote:

No when we talk about VE we say 10% of sales : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: it looks better

Oh you're stupid...

Sales plummeting huh...
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 07/08/22, 00:57

Don't laugh, the Citroën Ami "electric 2cv" is selling like hot cakes!

Observers who did not believe in the success of the original Citroën Ami when it was launched in April 2020 have only to swallow their hats. Indeed, the tiny 100% electric city car from the chevron brand has won over more than 23 customers, all versions combined!

When it was presented a little over two years ago, the small automotive world had almost unanimously appreciated the face of the Citroën Ami but had some doubts about its commercial potential. Reduced autonomy, no trunk, rudimentary equipment... But today, it is clear that Citroën was right. “Ami truly embodies the spirit of Citroën, closely linked to its customers in their daily lives and in their mobility. We are committed to making electrification accessible to everyone and we are very proud to see that Ami is having such success in Europe and also outside the continent. », declares Vincent Cobée, Managing Director of Citroën.

In Europe, the Friend has already found 22 orders with the added bonus of just over 400 sales in Turkey and Morocco. Impressive figures that have undermined the production capacities of the French brand.

An international success for the Citroën Ami

France precisely remains the largest market with 13 orders, 300% of which are from individual customers. Unsurprisingly, the Ami occupies second place in the quadricycle market, in other words cars without a licence. The second most important market is in Italy with 83 orders, of which only 6700% for professionals. Next come Spain and Belgium. The Citroën Ami found 6 and 780 orders respectively. In Spain, professionals represent 724% of customers compared to 25% in Belgium. The Portuguese market represented 42 orders.

The United Kingdom is a real surprise. Indeed, the Citroën Ami is marketed there with the steering wheel on the left and we did not really know how consumers across the Channel would react. With 2 pre-orders in just a few days, our friendly city girl has also found her audience.

In Turkey, orders were reserved for professionals. 400 vehicles found takers. Citroën organized an online sale of 50 Amis for individuals, the set sold out in 25 minutes! The 241 Moroccan sales also concern only companies...

https://auto.orange.fr/news/citroen-ami ... 0df78.html
Last edited by gildas the 07 / 08 / 22, 01: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/08/22, 00:59

Christophe wrote:
Oh you're stupid...

Sales plummeting huh...

In any case, according to the sellers at audi... The controls on the top of the range have never gone so well... And not only on the e tron

How much I was able to double stuff like mega pickups today...incredible...And I even doubled at least 6 tesla all at once...Yes all at once...On a car transport truck : Cheesy: : Cheesy: sworn
0 x

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."