Change of electricity supplier (Mega Energie, EDF...?)

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Re: Change of electricity supplier (Mega Energie, EDF...?)

by Christophe » 08/09/22, 12:54

WHAT THE F...HELL!!

10 k€ per year in green energy? Who are they kidding? It is the fossils that have increased!!

Otherwise, how do we (sur) live by paying this kind of monthly payments???

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

But what is your respective annual consumption?? Seems huge to me... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

A piece of advice: don't touch anything! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: (as for your broken PV panels...)
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/09/22, 13:07

In electricity, we can start from a base of 10 kW, this year has been a little less, but a lot of day or not there + the panels...

consumption an elec.JPG
conso an elec.JPG (46.04 KiB) Viewed 2046 times

On the gas, since I have cubic meters of wood : Lol: , for the boiler stove, I am in the 180€ month, and it does not seem that it has dropped enormously, to arrive in the 30 kWh....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/09/22, 14:00

Why are you complicating things: just look at your indexes, they are on the regularization bill...

So 10 kWh electric and 000 kWh gas?

If I take your simulations:

Green :

Electrical: 12 * 9.74 + 10 * 000 = €0.37
Gas: 12 * 16,51 + 30 * 000 = €0.16

Total: € 8815

Essential :

Electrical: 12 * 9.74 + 10 * 000 = €0.16
Gas: 12 * 17,82 + 30 * 000 = €0.08

Total: € 4331

So you consume more than what you say there...

Otherwise you heat to 27°C, are you 8 at home or do you have a castle? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

No messing around, when I see these invoices...instead of having fun with your paintings and your curves and broken panels and a few hundred €, I strongly advise you to take out 5000 to 10 € to do a REAL installation! It's always better to invest them than to pay scammers speculators! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

ps: I have a big doubt that the gas is organic !! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 08/09/22, 14:58

More than 1000m3 to heat....

There my counter index is at 2461, it has been changed by a "communicator?" (I was not interested in that, last year)

I don't have my gas bill handy.

But it's €180/month, and €130 for electricity, and that's about what I've been paying for a few years, sometimes with balancing, like +€500 in gas, and sometimes -€200 (approximate ) and about the same in elect +300 -150 ...

Before leaving on 15 kWp of panel, it is better to look, if for example, 5 kWp of panels would be good with 4 kWh of battery, and would allow a backup!
That's what a study is for.

Before starting to put 3 small panels, I had already looked at the background noise several times, and it was simplified for me with the linky, the roller counter not being explicit enough. (too bad because no panels at the epode).

The advantage is that it makes my mind work, the body is another story...
To add the panel support, i.e. make a wooden support frame, its feet, pass 3 cables in a gray sheath to make 25-30m, this gray sheath in an orange sheath, the connections, it took me 4 days ... and a lot of pills to hold.
So it's a day's work, taking your time well, or a good afternoon, not dragging....

I also found 3500 Wc of OCCAZ panel, for around 200-300€. But not too standard stuff, a priori.

I'm not going to go blind like that for a real install, a few cheap panels, we know it's okay, there's no pb.

Electric consumption also takes into account EVs (especially 1), which covers 25 km per year, perhaps more.
For the charging socket, I recovered for 10€ "a real blue meter", which will be dedicated to the EV, to see exactly the kWh eaten by it.

25 km * 000 kWh/15km = 100 kWh which usually leave at night, but much less, because when I go on long journeys (> 3750 km) I do not charge at home.
I think it's closer to 2500-3000 kWh for EVs.
And since the VE mainly charges at night...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 01/10/22, 20:07

Well there you go, I will soon be in tempo, edf

tempo.JPG
tempo.JPG (36.04 KiB) Viewed 1900 times

With my own simulation from my consumption from 01/10/2020 to 30/09/2021, so that the panels don't play too much into it, I save around €400, without being careful, since it's a past drink.

According to EDF, it's more than €350, but it's still in the nails, with a slightly more expensive subscription, but at the same time, I'll go from 6 kVA to 12 kVA.

Following of course the current price, regulated, but which can increase...
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 01/10/22, 22:17

Yes, Tempo is certainly a solution that can prove advantageous for those who are certain of being able to limit their consumption during peak winter hours, from memory 22 days/year. But there you really have to limit yourself, the slightest difference quickly becomes expensive.
In addition, like you with two electric vehicles, it must be pure happiness...

PS: if you had 6kVA in subscription, why go to 12 since there is a possibility at 9?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/10/22, 01:31

Why 12, and not 9 kVA, it's because I'm going to recover a terminal, and could, perhaps, charge in 7 kW, useless for the classic, but when there will be several red days, I could refuel in a few hours, just for that.

And it will only be 40€ more per year, and 6 was sometimes very fair with Madame, who tends not to be careful, between car charge, LV, LL, SL, plates, oven .... and that if it hasn't farted yet, the steam plant in addition, in case, there's still not enough...!!! : Evil:

More probably, heat pump, single phase, waiting for exchange ....
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"