The links between antivax, anti abortion, anti science...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The links between antivax, anti abortion, anti science...

by ABC2019 » 07/07/22, 21:10

Janic wrote: it is not MY position that matters!

where did I say it matters?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/07/22, 02:00

Tssss, again this groom from Julien PAIN! (in his face...) the guy had already made a name for himself with nonsense like that.

izentrop wrote:...and many more like pro-Putin ext...

These people don't have much to do with each other... Oh yes, they do have brains that work, which apparently isn't your forte, them.marramts" comedians, you've screwed up on almost everything for 2 years (health crisis) and now you're doing it again in many areas... And if it continues we'll soon be organizing a contest for the most stupid thread, and this one , who discriminates will be well placed to win...

As for the Russian President, what nonsense... This only lengthens the list of your smoky and defamatory positions (Prof Perronne, Prof Raoult, Prof Montagnier, and so on and the best... )
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/07/22, 08:00

ABCile » 07/07/22, 21:10
Janic wrote:
it is not MY position that matters!
ABCile
always the same difficulties with French, the bouzo?
quote:
How I would not have followed and understood your position saying that?
Réponse:
it's not My position that matters, but the reality on the ground verified on millions of individuals. Go back to your doghouse, pug!

so what is YOUR position on the reality on the ground, then?

and this one, the pearl of the moment:
Who else is defending rational positions on the forum so, do you think?
especially not you, obviously, for 2 years of fake news and shameless lies like all narcissists inflated by their ego.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/07/22, 08:25

Janic wrote:ABCile » 07/07/22, 21:10
Janic wrote:
it is not MY position that matters!
ABCile
always the same difficulties with French, the bouzo?
quote:
How I would not have followed and understood your position saying that?
Réponse:
[i]it's not My position who matters

yes, I read it correctly, and so I repeat: where did I say it mattered?
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/07/22, 10:45

ABCile
yes, I read it correctly, and so I repeat: where did I say it mattered?
it doesn't seem because, as far as I know, I didn't talk about MY position, but about YOUR assumption that I had an assumed position. So answer: my position (not revealed by the way) doesn't matter because what matters is: : Arrowd:

but the reality on the ground verified on millions of individuals. Go back to your doghouse, pug! text and context, that's understanding French and not a small piece of a sentence (non-existent) cut from it.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/07/22, 13:20

bah so you confirm what I said, what is wrong there?

ABC2019 wrote:
if we follow Janic well, science has only been able to demonstrate two things in its entire history; the ineffectiveness of vaccines, and the effectiveness of homeopathy.

Everything else is bogus science.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 08/07/22, 18:30

ABCile wrote:
if we follow Janic well, science has only been able to demonstrate two things in its entire history; the ineffectiveness of vaccines, and the effectiveness of homeopathy.
if we follow ABCile well, he was able to demonstrate that French was not his forte and that he takes his fantasies for reality
Everything else is bogus science.
Is that so?! Since when are you the reference in science?
Oh yes! With YOUR pseudo zetetic in question / Pov' true science she would not be spoiled with such a zozo! : Cry: Luckily it's not about to happen! Phew, we had a narrow escape! : Evil:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The links between antivax, anti abortion, anti science, blindness, jar lighting...

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/07/22, 20:15

Ah, but how beautiful Bolloré, C8, Cnews and company are!
Saint Kelly and Mister Zemmour.JPG
Sainte Kelly and Mister Zemmour.JPG (172.68 Kio) Consulted 1567 times

(LCE of 6/07/2022)

Bonus gift:
https://www-nationalobserver-com.transl ... x_tr_hl=fr
1 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/06/23, 19:04

2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 08/06/23, 19:12

If it could set precedent, it would be a real victory, not for antivax, but simply for European vaccine legislation.
For memory:
Resolution 2361 of the European Parliament voted on January 27, 2021 by all the countries of the community, including France, prescribes an attitude respectful of freedoms which it clearly sets out in the following paragraphs:
"to ensure that citizens are informed that vaccination is not compulsory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure to be vaccinated, if he or she does not wish to do so personally;"
and 7.3.2
"to ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, because of potential health risks or for not wanting to be vaccinated."
0 x