Solar panel or portable solar panel?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Christophe

Re: Solar panel or portable solar panel?

by Christophe » 15/09/22, 21:48

phil59 wrote:So good that no one answered him between March and September, and he managed on his own....

I don't understand his question!!!

: Lol:
0 x
Daffodil7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Daffodil7 » 12/12/22, 15:36

Hello,

My question is if I have a number of energy storage. Is it possible to resell the excess energy? If so, is this done for professionals or individuals?

Thank you in advance : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/12/22, 23:30

Jonquille7 wrote:Hello,

My question is if I have a number of energy storage. Is it possible to resell the excess energy? If so, is this done for professionals or individuals?

Thank you in advance : Cheesy:
No, it doesn't work that way.

From what I understand, it's not so much "make it possible” ...it's quite simply MANDATORY... For everyone.
You resell to EDF (or to the local supplier) all of your production, and you, well, you pay for what you consume, like any individual with a power line and its meter.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/12/22, 00:18

In France, you can resell your surplus, provided you have a consuel.

It's 10 cents per kWh.

We are not obliged either to inject into the network.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/12/22, 00:44

I did not know.
0 x
Daffodil7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Daffodil7 » 01/02/23, 15:46

Hello,

It's quite surprising if, for example, I simply want to keep my surplus? Or whatever happens, I must provide it to my electricity supplier.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 01/02/23, 16:20

If you're in good standing, no worries. (all good papers), you do as you want, provided you do not inject more than 3 kW at a time.

I'm not in good standing, and I don't have the right to inject into the network, but hey, I do.

Some micro inverters or inverters may not inject the surplus at all, mine do not.

If you charge batteries, an EV, if you have a balloon with a router, to put the surplus, no problem.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/02/23, 08:21

Do you do it with compensation or not?
You're intriguing me :D
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 02/02/23, 10:26

Well, no, no pay, it's free.

I inject little, with my less than 1 kWp, especially in summer, practically nothing in winter, when you produce 100Wh during the day, there's no "extra"!

On the best summer days, I manage to produce up to 4 kWh during the day, and not necessarily when we consume.

Soon I will inject at night, about 150W, enough to erase a good part of the "background noise" of the house, which is around 200W.

How ? I have extra panels, which will be used during the day to charge batteries, not made for this, which won't last long, but free of charge.

Currently, I have recovered 7 kWh of functional batteries, and I still have 3 kWh to test.

I'm going to pool the micro inverters, so that at night they pump on the batteries, we block the juice from the battery at around 150W, because my MOs are Chinese, 260W, theoretically, but it's with the wind in the back, and not long ....
At 150W, it should go well, my panels connected to it are 190-195 Wp, and it holds well.

I'm waiting for a small case, to limit the juice, otherwise the MO will always try to produce the max, and will end up burning out very quickly...
0 x