Reduced temperature inoperative on Okofen's Easypell

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
tanner52
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell

by tanner52 » 26/11/22, 16:45

Thank you Pill for your reply.

Today I can put an end to my questions.

I called on another installer and asked him to take over the "file" and the annual maintenance of the boiler.

His first reaction was to offer to reassemble the thermostat installed near the boiler upstairs in the central living room. No need in my case to add a thermostat in the living rooms.
When this was done, we noticed a fairly large discrepancy between the outdoor and indoor t° displayed on the thermostat. This has been corrected. I imagine that was important too.

As a result, what we have been waiting for for 2 years is now a reality, day and night heating responsive to our requests.

We won on the final bill to solve the problem (and probably on the consumption of pellets), with a smile and good humor in addition.

Thank you for your help !
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell

by Pilpoill » 26/11/22, 18:04

tanner52 wrote:Thank you Pill for your reply.

Today I can put an end to my questions.

I called on another installer and asked him to take over the "file" and the annual maintenance of the boiler.

His first reaction was to offer to reassemble the thermostat installed near the boiler upstairs in the central living room. No need in my case to add a thermostat in the living rooms.
When this was done, we noticed a fairly large discrepancy between the outdoor and indoor t° displayed on the thermostat. This has been corrected. I imagine that was important too.

As a result, what we have been waiting for for 2 years is now a reality, day and night heating responsive to our requests.

We won on the final bill to solve the problem (and probably on the consumption of pellets), with a smile and good humor in addition.

Thank you for your help !

The main thing is that you can finally enjoy your installation with climate control worthy of the name!
Unfortunately, there are still installers who are not very up to date with the current possibilities, now that you have handed over to a more competent person, you will see the difference. 8)

Happy heating!
For your thanks, I didn't actually do much : Oops:
1 x