Disappearance of Professor Montagnier, great scientist and whistleblower

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: Disappearance of Professor Montagnier, great scientist and whistleblower

by Christophe » 11/02/22, 20:45

2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/22, 08:26

Raoult's tribute to Montagnier (it's technical, I didn't understand everything...)

1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/22, 17:06

Why "Le Monde" waited before announcing the death of Luc Montagnier

The death of the co-winner of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine was not confirmed until Thursday, February 10, two days after its occurrence. If "Le Monde" and other media waited for this guarantee to announce the news, it is obviously not to hide it, as some Internet users may have imagined, but to ensure its veracity.

https://www.lemonde.fr/le-monde-et-vous ... 65879.html

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/02/22, 23:50

it's especially that it pissed them off to talk about it!!

in general the "truth of the deaths" does not require 2 days of verification...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/02/22, 01:20

For Axel Kahn, it didn't take long!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/22, 10:47

Normal he had his siegvax party card… : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/22, 09:34

All this is going badly, very badly, to end...

Nobel Laureate, Japanese Professor of Physiology and Medicine, Tasuku Honjo, today caused a stir and astonishment on all social networks and in all the media when he claimed that this coronavirus was not natural; If it was natural, it wouldn't affect the whole world like that. Because the temperature varies from country to country depending on the species; If it was natural, it would only affect countries with the same temperature as China. Instead, it spreads in a country like Switzerland as well as in desert areas; If it were natural, it would spread in cold places but die in warm places. I have studied animals and viruses for over forty *(40)* years. It's not natural. This virus is manufactured and completely artificial. I worked in a lab in Wuhan China for four *(04)* years and I know all the staff in that lab in China very well. I called them all after the corona crash. But all of their phones have been down for months, and now all of those lab techs are known to be dead.

Based on all my knowledge and all previous research that has been done, I can say with one hundred percent certainty *(100%)* that the *Corona 19* virus is not a natural virus. It's not a bat virus. China created it intentionally and with premeditation. If what I say today turns out to be wrong now, or even after I die, the Chinese government can take away my *Nobel Prize*. But China is lying and its whole terrible communist government must be punished severely and with the full weight of justice, international criminal law, because this great terrible, unforgivable and disastrous truth will one day be revealed to all people around the world.

*Please pass this message on to the vast majority of people as it is necessary for everyone to know what is happening to all of us.*

iQT3YNUTq-8.jpg
iQT3YNUTq-8.jpg (125.63 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
1 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 14/02/22, 10:55

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/02/22, 12:01

He didn't exactly deny it. he had different positions at different times.

AFP is not reliable in fact-checking.

he would not have said that he had worked there but that he was in contact with researchers there. I had checked before the info disappeared.

In short, another thing from Végaz posted in a hurry.

But where you're the biggest asshole is that the NIH has admitted to funding what is called “gain of function”, which proves that it is not natural. And you know that very well, but it's been months since you've commented on it.

And you liked Guy for having the controversial positions he had been "defending" since the end of 2021 without proof.

The confessions of the NIH give credit to the “retraction” of the testimony of this Japanese scientist, Tasuku Honjo, Nobel Prize winner. Retracted? possibly because I had seen a screenshot of what he had published! Professor Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize also had also hinted… He had hinted that he had been threatened. can we then understand the retraction of his Japanese counterpart? Do you know the causes of his death?

All the hypotheses are on the table, the problem is that you don't have the humility to express reservations.
As with the stats based on arch-false PCR tests. From the sea2 in posts.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/02/22, 13:00

Christophe wrote:All this is going badly, very badly, to end...

Are you taking us out of the April 2020 fake news?
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "