Allopathy vs holistic natural medicine

philosophical debates and companies.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Allopathy vs global natural medicine

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/22, 19:50

Janic wrote:guy
I'm not talking about hydrotherapy, I'm talking about minor masturbation called "friction".
where are you going to find that it is about masturbation, except in the fantasies of a mental patient who is the extractor.

"And if not, we will rub between the glans and the penis, the foreskin." (10 mins). Technically, it's called masturbating a kid. Point bar. The mental patient is you. : Evil:
(Soon this poor guy will be promoting the ice cube pipe to us by pretending that it's not a blowjob.... : roll: )
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/08/22, 20:07

"
And if not, we will rub between the glans and the penis, the foreskin." (10mn).
Technically, it's called masturbating a kid. Point bar. The mental patient is you. : Evil:
that's the problem with people like you who don't know anything about a subject (characteristic of junk zeteticians) and derive from it delusional fantasies without correspondence with reality and who take refuge in their sick delusions. The mental patient is therefore you.

Masturbating - Wikipedia
https://fr.wikipedia.org › wiki › Masturbating
Masturbation is a sexual practice, to induce ejaculation or sexual pleasure by stimulation of the genitals or others.
Last edited by Janic the 26 / 08 / 22, 20: 11, 1 edited once.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/22, 20:10

Ejaculation in a non-pubescent minor, pleasure in a minor who didn't ask for anything? Good luck ! Continue your delusions. For me, this good woman is NOT a naturopath (no more than Casasnovas the crook), she is a psychopath.
Last answer for me.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/08/22, 21:09

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: (no more than Casasnovas the crook)

Totally abusive, pitiful and dishonest comparison. Casasnovas never claimed that sticking your ass in freezing water could regrow an arm, he's a serious boy.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/22, 21:20

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote: (no more than Casasnovas the crook)

Totally abusive, pitiful and dishonest comparison. Casasnovas never claimed that sticking your ass in freezing water could regrow an arm, he's a serious boy.

Yes, like the Nobel Linus Pauling (Became grumpy like Montagnier) who advocated massive doses of vitamin C (Also mixed with vitamin A, vitamin E, selenium and beta-caroten*) to prevent colds and treat cancer (incidentally AIDS ) and who died of prostate cancer as well as his wife, her, of stomach cancer...

* Linus Pauling and his healing mix:
Heart disease, mental illness, pneumonia, hepatitis, polio, tuberculosis, measles, mumps, chicken pox, meningitis, shingles, cold sores, cold sores, canker sores, warts, aging, allergies, asthma, arthritis, diabetes, retinal detachment, stroke, ulcers, shock, typhoid fever, tetanus, dysentery, whooping cough, leprosy, hay fever, burns, broken bones, injuries, heatstroke, altitude sickness, radiation sickness, glaucoma, kidney failure, flu, bladder illnesses, stress, rabies and snake bites.

http://www.slate.fr/life/75652/requisit ... us-pauling
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/08/22, 21:23

More seriously, in case of high fever try a cooling by a localized or complete "fresh" bath, by an enveloping cloth or moistened towel, or any other technique, it's just physics, it must work at least temporarily.
But I really don't see what more fiddling with the genitals can bring.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/22, 22:15

An enlightened naturopath would tell you that it is related to the elimination of fat and fascia. : Mrgreen:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/08/22, 22:30

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:An enlightened naturopath would tell you that it is related to the elimination of fat and fascia. : Mrgreen:

Ah yes, I'm a bit stupid not to understand that...
In any case, I remember being "little", say around 5/6 years old, sometimes being wrapped in a damp cloth or towel, and I think I remember that it was much better afterwards.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/08/22, 22:33

It may be that Janic has the memories of frozen baths with granny rubbing his cock that did him good too... Who knows.... The poor man... He is falling back into childhood...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/08/22, 08:16

26/08/22, 21:23
simpleton
More seriously, in case of high fever try a cooling by a localized or complete "fresh" bath, by an enveloping cloth or moistened towel, or any other technique, it's just physics, it must work at least temporarily.

You see that you can manage to think… a little. Yes, hydrotherapy is physics, thermodynamics
But I really don't see what more fiddling with the genitals can bring.
Exactly you don't see, that's what the question is and it's not about fiddling for all that. Unless it's in your morals to grope your children yourself!
26/08/22, 22:30
simpleton
Ah yes, I'm a bit stupid not to understand that...

indeed, it's being a bit stupid or in any case simpleton not to understand and especially not to try to understand.
In any case, I remember being "little", say around 5/6 years old, sometimes being wrapped in a damp cloth or towel, and I think I remember that it was much better afterwards.

Well there you go, so you're not completely stupid in this case!

26/08/22, 22:33
Macro
It may be that Janic has the memories of frozen baths with granny rubbing his cock that did him good too... Who knows.... The poor man... He is falling back into childhood...

Unfortunately, this was not practiced in poor homes where there was no ice available and where babies did not fit in disposable nappies (good for the environment!) and where mothers cleaned their buttocks and sex of their children with a wet washcloth by rubbing the soiled parts (just like this so-called friction bath) and everyone found that normal, but where the mothers did not let their toddlers simmer in their excrement like today. And the merchants of these products call it hygiene!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Society and Philosophy"