The legend of vaccine protection against serious covid forms is called into question!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The legend of vaccine protection against serious covid forms is called into question!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/02/22, 19:53

izentrop wrote:With Omicron, unvaccinated young people have very little "chance" of having a serious form, but if they are vaccinated they still have less chance of ending up in hospital and having a long covid...

Blah, blah, inept, proselytism, crusade, manipulation, lies, in short, the routine of a zombie parrot... :(
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The legend of vaccine protection against serious covid forms is called into question!

by pedrodelavega » 03/02/22, 19:55

Obamot wrote:But that's frankly not the problem, the vaccinator who enters the hospital with a broken leg will not be declared a "covid case" since there is no need to give a "covid bonus" to a vaccinated person (and with a vaccination pass, it does not even say that it is “tested”)

What bounty are you talking about? The one that was given to general practitioners from the start of the pandemic (*)? (I don't know if it's still relevant?)

(*)that one?
the increase "values ​​the announcement of the positive test, the prescription of tests for close contact cases (people residing in the patient's home), the information given to the patient on the barrier measures, the recording in the Contact Covid tool of the patient and close contact cases". The practitioner is indeed invited to "validate the patient's file" if the latter is tested positive and to "initiate the contact tracing process" or to "continue it"
This increase, called "MIS" because it concerns an "initial consultation to inform the patient and set up a therapeutic strategy", has been extended to cases of Covid-19.
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/malad ... 44267.html
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 03/02/22, 19:57

Here is a reported case of a patient entering the "unvaccinated" category when arriving at the hospital:

he is positive for COVID and does not have his vaccination record on him ==> NOVAX
Why: Hospitals don't want to take their patient's word for it!

I wonder how many people have their vaccination records on them, and up to date!

All you have to do is generalize a biased counting practice to get the numbers you want... : roll:

The government had not already accustomed us to figures of unemployment tampered by increasing the exclusion clauses of the unemployed?
1 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/02/22, 20:03

moreover, they do not take into account the side effects of the first 15 days after vaccination (30%) which are often the most serious! : roll: : Cry: : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 03/02/22, 20:06

jean.caissepas wrote:Here is a reported case of a patient entering the "unvaccinated" category when arriving at the hospital:

he is positive for COVID and does not have his vaccination record on him ==> NOVAX

I wonder how many people have their vaccination records on them, and up to date!

I don't know of any covid vaccinated who would have the covid vaccination mentioned in their vaccination record
All vax I know (including me) have either a qrcode or a paper certificate. (both delivered during vaccination) no vaccination center asks for the vaccination card.

On the other hand, I am aware of cases of false passes which are counted as vax when they are not.
Last edited by pedrodelavega the 03 / 02 / 22, 20: 09, 3 edited once.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/02/22, 20:06

jean.caissepas wrote:Here is a reported case of a patient entering the "unvaccinated" category when arriving at the hospital:

You have the right to say anything.....You were there?
And in your opinion if it's just a pb to have his notebook on him (it can happen, emergency admission or forgetfulness), it will not be regularized? There is no national vaccination database?

EDIT: to follow up on Pedro: when I say "book", it's the paper certificate or the QR code.
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 03 / 02 / 22, 20: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/02/22, 20:08

4E0B8D6B-AAB6-43AE-98E9-9C5B62A03B28.gif
4E0B8D6B-AAB6-43AE-98E9-9C5B62A03B28.gif (585.91 Kio) Consulté 1316 fois
pedrodelavega wrote:
Obamot wrote:But that's frankly not the problem, the vaccinator who enters the hospital with a broken leg will not be declared a "covid case" since there is no need to give a "covid bonus" to a vaccinated person (and with a vaccination pass, it does not even say that it is “tested”)

What bounty are you talking about? The one that was given to general practitioners from the start of the pandemic (*)? (I don't know if it's still relevant?)

I'm talking about deleting your multiple accounts here

The subsidiary fact of giving an example of "how stats can be biased» is only anecdotal, what is needed above all is to fire you as an absolute nuisance, we agree :?:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/02/22, 20:14

jean.caissepas wrote:he is positive for COVID and does not have his vaccination record on him ==> NOVAX
You're no longer in the game, it's on the vital card Image

Anything to justify the unjustifiable in this subject : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/02/22, 20:23

pedroabcon
All vax I know (including me) have either a qrcode or a paper certificate. (both delivered during vaccination) no vaccination center asks for the vaccination card.
Vaccinations are only compulsory for children (11 'vaccinations) so no need to be registered for adults. Currently, indeed, it is vital cards that testify to vaccinations

PS: how many adults have their encores done?...almost no one!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/02/22, 20:39

Janic wrote:pedroabcon
Vaccinations are only compulsory for children (11 'vaccinations) so no need to be registered for adults. Currently, indeed, it is vital cards that testify to vaccinations

PS: how many adults have their encores done?...almost no one!

Janic, we're talking about COVID vaccination here.... In case you haven't followed, yet the title of the thread is explicit... We give you a paper with a QR code that you can flash if you wish to store it on your phone.....But paper works too.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "