Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
unpeusecenID
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by unpeusecenID » 25/03/23, 17:35

Ahmed wrote:UnpeusesenID, Without wishing to go too far and with all the circumspection that this dramatic and multifactorial situation demands, I would not try too hard to extrapolate in the direction (unless I am deeply mistaken, of course) indicated by the piece of bravery above : to gain height according to the terms summoned by the author (which are not insignificant) runs a strong risk, in all likelihood of making you the passenger of a sputnik (as it seems to me, except error of interpretation on my part) or the equivalent (because not wanting to be too categorical), with the well-documented effects of decoherence of words, monomania, (t)rubles (sic!) of judgment and still others that I have forgotten (I will be forgiven, I admit that I have not known direct experience) but which it would be preferable, in all logical rigor, to carefully avoid .

A simple illustration of these disastrous consequences which will say more than a long speech:
Russia is not at war against the Ukrainians, the proof, the conflict stagnates because they seek to preserve civilians (as much as possible).

It doesn't affect me anymore.
I see the limits, it's good, I'm done : Wink:
or worse, too committed to a vision, impossible to backtrack without losing credibility.
It would, however, be a fine proof of intelligence.
1 x
unpeusecenID = Ouaf-Ouf, but we will close soon Permanent closure
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/03/23, 18:08

Hi the Forumers,

I see insults, jokes and other psychological trickery coming from both sides. So much so that it becomes the only subject of discussion.

We find the eternal Obamot/Guy conflict and also the ping pong between Gegyx and the multipseudo acolyte "Woof woof"who has been playing pug for a few days.

Rather than posting a warning to all the thieves at the fair, I therefore lock.

I remind you that Christophe is the Master here and will know how to sanction each other if necessary.

Kind regards, Peace be with you.
3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/23, 18:52

Tremble the packs!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/23, 13:23

What blows up does not look like NATO equipment but Russian tanks… and the winged anti-tank missiles we have to find quite easily what it is…
3 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/03/23, 14:10

in any case the videos are rich in fireworks.

Do you see what awaits our hundred Chars Leclerc? Hmmm?

Subject unlocked.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 26/03/23, 15:11

1) isn't the marking Russian tanks? Not a "Z" or "V" or "O", more likely a Ukrainian l+l.

IMG_20230326_151753.jpg
IMG_20230326_151753.jpg (203.88 KB) Viewed times 565

2) the tank looks like a Ukrainian T-64.

3) since when would the Russians still expose their tanks to anti-tank weapons? It was at the beginning when the Russians tried "a windfall effect" by negotiating with the civilis... but that's over. Tanks are now used otherwise, well back from the line of contact and/or are used to clear an area in fire support BUT when the enemy is routed, in this case the tank is facing, T-72s or superior (and not vulnerable on their flanks)
and when you're on the run, you're not in a position to attack on the flank, the shooter would immediately get knocked out using a Javelin. These things are heavy and when you run away to save your ass, you have the package, the kalash and you have to abandon them...

4) the helicopters as they are touched, it comes out rather strongly of a video game. But in any case the air superiority is not in the ukros.

5) what's weird is the body of water... If so, it's an incursion and it can't be the Russians who control their bank of the Dnieper.

6) so "streamed live", I would love to see that but I doubt it. If so, it's not the Ukrainians and they've shrunk again.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/23, 15:26

Yes it's a soviet base so definitely not nato but guy thinks it's a video game… I hadn't watched everything : Cheesy:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 26/03/23, 16:00

Obamot wrote:3) since when would the Russians still expose their tanks to anti-tank weapons?

Since February 24, 2022.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/03/23, 16:10

Christophe wrote:Yes it's a soviet base so definitely not nato but guy thinks it's a video game… I hadn't watched everything : Cheesy:

It's Izy who thinks that but since it's deja vu, I think it's more than likely.
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 26/03/23, 16:19

Obamot wrote:1) isn't the marking Russian tanks? Not a "Z" or "V" or "O", more likely a Ukrainian l+l.

IMG_20230326_151753.jpg
2) the tank looks like a Ukrainian T-64.

3) since when would the Russians still expose their tanks to anti-tank weapons? It was at the beginning when the Russians tried "a windfall effect" by negotiating with the civilis... but that's over. Tanks are now used otherwise, well back from the line of contact and/or are used to clear an area in fire support BUT when the enemy is routed, in this case the tank is facing, T-72s or superior (and not vulnerable on their flanks)
and when you're on the run, you're not in a position to attack on the flank, the shooter would immediately get knocked out using a Javelin. These things are heavy and when you run away to save your ass, you have the package, the kalash and you have to abandon them...

4) the helicopters as they are touched, it comes out rather strongly of a video game. But in any case the air superiority is not in the ukros.

5) what's weird is the body of water... If so, it's an incursion and it can't be the Russians who control their bank of the Dnieper.

6) so "streamed live", I would love to see that but I doubt it. If so, it's not the Ukrainians and they've shrunk again.

Thanks to our military expert for this beautiful analysis of scenes all from a video game : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
2 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"