#UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the Presidential?

philosophical debates and companies.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: #UnionDesDroites2022: Eric Zemmour will win the 2022 Presidential

by Ahmed » 26/04/22, 18:18

Isn't culturalism the substitute word for the more "appropriate" one of racism?
As for the climate, let's not mix everything up, please...
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 26/04/22, 20:03

Ahmed wrote:Isn't culturalism the substitute word for the more "appropriate" one of racism?
As for the climate, let's not mix everything up, please...

Do you also know how to express yourself simply so that everyone understands what you are saying without spending time on google to translate your thoughts?
You would still not be one of those who think that uneducated people do not have the right to quote either, right?
Listen carefully to what PR Laurent Alexandre says on the video.

When you want to make yourself understood by everyone, you express yourself as simply as possible, I mean by ALL.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/04/22, 20:15

...you probably meant "citizenship"; I admit I skated for a while on this sentence...
As for Laurent Alexandre I'll gladly leave him to you, nothing in common with me, he's an elitist smoker. I have no desire for preciousness, simply without precise words, no precise thought... Christophe [who could do better] gargles so willingly), a minimum of technicality is required, contrary to what demagogic shortcuts insinuate...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 26/04/22, 21:30

Christophe wrote:Nothing to do with races...you're the racist, because I never talked about despicable asshole races...I'm talking about customs and cultures!
Have you not yet understood that the raloufs that invaded us were an ecological defect?

I'm the racist when you write this, you the mod?
Mind-blowing to see this for a "modo" : Shock: : Cheesy:
For less than that, sites have been closed.
You and Remundo carefully read what is written on this site
https://www.service-public.fr/particuli ... tes/A14112
0 x
elman46
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by elman46 » 26/04/22, 21:50

Ahmed wrote:...you probably meant "citizenship"; I admit I skated for a while on this sentence...
As for Laurent Alexandre I'll gladly leave him to you, nothing in common with me, he's an elitist smoker. I have no desire for preciousness, simply without precise words, no precise thought... Christophe [who could do better] gargles so willingly), a minimum of technicality is required, contrary to what demagogic shortcuts insinuate...

You are obviously the cultivated service
Me too, I would be a hell of a skater with you if I try to decipher your words : Cheesy:
finally, you don't want to express yourself simply to be understood by all : Cheesy: .
I'm not even going to take the time to try to interpret or understand or decipher what you write Ahmed.
You obviously confuse culture (which requires memory) with intelligence.
After all, it's not forbidden either, if you like, but without me.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/04/22, 21:52

elman46 wrote:
Christophe wrote:Nothing to do with races...you're the racist, because I never talked about despicable asshole races...I'm talking about customs and cultures!
Have you not yet understood that the raloufs that invaded us were an ecological defect?

I'm the racist when you write this, you the mod?
Mind-blowing to see this for a "modo" : Shock: : Cheesy:
For less than that, sites have been closed.
You and Remundo carefully read what is written on this site
https://www.service-public.fr/particuli ... tes/A14112

we still don't vote Zemmour and Le Pen for nothing, where would the interest be otherwise?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/04/22, 21:56

elman46 wrote:You would still not be one of those who think that uneducated people do not have the right to quote either, right?
Listen carefully to what PR Laurent Alexandre says on the video.

Well he has a character of rotten, and caste.

But they ask the elite, precisely to take care to create, in spite of these threats of complexifications, precisely an inclusive society. (i.e. with people of different categories, but having the same rights to live together.)

/ pious wishes, not inspired by the Macronian credo :x

Christophe a precision:
the term "ralouf" is rather addressed to the "roumi", to the white; non-believing Muslim, since he is assimilated to what he eats, pork.
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/04/22, 16:30

Never seen the night of Lent or Pessah on the public service, on the other hand....

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/04/22, 17:17

Zemmour is an intelligent politician...not for his interests but for those of France...

However, it is the opposite that serves the politicians currently, so no surprise that he lost! The proof :

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 28/04/22, 19:30

Christophe wrote:...
Mélenchon is a disaster for the climate!

This man couldn't be all bad.

The acceleration of global warming will cause immense disasters: floods, droughts, early frosts, heat waves, too much snow or not enough, the disappearance of insects, colic in cats and your ass will peel.
But since there is no acceleration of warming, all these predictions have no basis whatsoever.

"Palo Alto, CA August 5th
The problem with virtually all environmental issues, says population biologist Paul R. Ehrlich, is that in the time we have to convince the population, you're dead.
As Dr. Ehrlich gathers evidence in his lab at Stanford University, he wastes no time trying to convince people that drastic change is needed to avert what he sees as a catastrophic explosion fueled by the explosion of the world population, limited food resources and the pollution of the Planet by humans.
We have to be aware that, barring some incredible luck, everyone will disappear in a cloud of blue vapor within the next 20 years."
Robert Reinhold, The New York Times, Sunday, August 10, 1969

The message has not changed. We only have 20 years left. And next year, too! And the year after, again! Paradoxically, it's cool, the warming.
0 x