Covid-19 and the renin-angiotensin system / Jean-Marc Sabatier

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19 and the renin-angiotensin system / Jean-Marc Sabatier

by Obamot » 18/01/22, 19:48

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:It's YOUR pathological pain in the ass and still nothing on THE BOTTOM (wiki page errors) re-CQFD

I only cited the Wiki page to prove that you had plagiarized it by attributing text elements to yourself without citing it, to "play smart" when you know absolutely nothing about it.
On the background of the Wiki page, I have absolutely no opinion, because unlike you I did not invent a supposedly "knowing" character in this area on this forum.
Dude, you're completely crazy. It's like I say water has a solid state, and you go to any site and say I plagiarized it. You have the possibility of finding the same information everywhere. Which doesn't change the value of what those who bother to post the correct stuff have.

Where all your talk of undermining does not hold is that 1) you still have to KNOW WHAT INFORMATION IS RELEVANT to bring it, if you don't know it, you simply can't talk about it. And then 2) there's all the relentlessness you put into it by repeating your harassment ad nauseam: and 3) it's been going on for more than 2 years now — you got it as soon as I got back — even before the emergence of the covid crisis. And I don't want to forget others that you harass as well. So now I say STOP.

You really are a dark sea and I'm going to ask that you be fired after this post.
Last edited by Obamot the 18 / 01 / 22, 20: 17, 1 edited once.
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/01/22, 20:06

simplet »18/01/22, 18:40
No, you are too modest.
always!
Such a sum of knowledge accumulated after long hours of study, for years, archives not only French but also if I understood correctly European, these days of travel, these syntheses not necessarily obvious especially if one does not handle the local language, all this really deserves that you "bequeath" it to the world if only by a Wikipedia article.
oh, the joker who wants to do ABCile for not wanting to learn, off the internet. It's your choice! But if you want Actually know, go consult them, it's not me who am any scientific reference, these are these archives, not me, nor you, nor anyone else. and even if it pisses you off, the statistics in question are similar in most countries that archive them. So shake your ass off your chair, lazy, and go check it out with the organizations that hold them! 8)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 20:16

So much essential knowledge and synthesis work lost, it really is a waste!
Good night Grandpa.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/01/22, 20:27

simplet »18/01/22, 21:16
So much essential knowledge and synthesis work lost, it really is a waste!
how do you suspect that the archives in question are going to be destroyed to hide the truth? Even if a country or two were crazy enough to do it, (and they aren't) the others would stay and could also be consulted by you. but apparently you are really too simple to achieve it."me simpleton too dumb to do research" Within reach of the first imbecile to come! So keep playing the con, it suits you so well! : roll:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 20:33

Obamot wrote:and I'm going to ask that you be fired after this post.

And the pug to insist..

Here, show us your CV in terms of medical studies and obtaining associated degrees, to see?

I have and I have affirmed it on more than multiple occasions no claim in this field. On the other hand, I think I can interpret numbers and statistics.

On the other hand, you do not fail to plagiarize medical information by wanting to suggest that they come from your great personal knowledge in the field.
Go ahead, show us your training and diplomas.
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 18 / 01 / 22, 20: 37, 2 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/01/22, 20:35

Janic wrote:Archives, consulting, etc...

By the way, did you consult them yourself, the paper archives? If so, which ones and where?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/01/22, 20:52

by GuyGadeboisLeRetour »18/01/22, 21:35

Janic wrote:
Archives, consulting, etc...

By the way, did you consult them yourself, the paper archives? If so, which ones and where?
I may be old and still active, but I'm not superman and I'm reduced to using referenced sources, like here.
Which? Those of the official stats organizations! Did I already say that somewhere?
and or? In the national archives, etc.... there are not many!
now, I repeat it; who can prove figures in hand since the archives exist (the only witnesses from the past to the present day) that any vaccine has prevented or reduced epidemics; it is however simple!
Last edited by Janic the 18 / 01 / 22, 21: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/01/22, 20:54

Not understood...
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/01/22, 21:07

GuyGadeboisLeRetour »18/01/22, 21:54
Not understood...
not understand what? We will see that tomorrow!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/01/22, 21:11

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:and I'm going to ask that you be fired after this post.

And the pug to insist..

Here, show us your CV in terms of medical studies and obtaining associated degrees, to see?

I have and I have affirmed it on more than multiple occasions no claim in this field. On the other hand, I think I can interpret numbers and statistics.

On the other hand, you do not fail to plagiarize medical information by wanting to suggest that they come from your great personal knowledge in the field.
Go ahead, show us your training and diplomas.
Sorry, I have nothing to prove (flaunt it, yuck!). Even less to a TDC. So don't give a shit.
On the other hand, you have never been able to prove anything. Above again, you are only kicking into touch. Without any argument, unable to answer anything, of incredible vulgarity and wickedness, for the sole purpose of hurting your “opponents”! (I'm not the only one, you act like that even with Christophe or Remundo...) So pathetic.
0 x