Covid-19 and the renin-angiotensin system / Jean-Marc Sabatier

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid-19 and the renin-angiotensin system / Jean-Marc Sabatier

by Obamot » 18/01/22, 15:50

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:Shut up because precisely what wikipedia says is wrong.

Oh good? Yet that's what you said (recopied) practically word for word!
I let everyone check, I provided the Wikipedia link.

Rabbit manure kicking into touch, I'm not talking about that, but why didn't I put a link.

Anyway, that's it: you have shown yourself incapable of flushing out the slightest mistake!

QED.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 16:03

Obamot wrote:you have shown yourself incapable of flushing out the slightest mistake!

A mistake, I don't know, but a guy who pretends to have knowledge to appear clever by appropriating word for word from the writings of Wikipedia without citing his source, there for sure I flushed one out!
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/01/22, 16:45

simpleton
Oh good? Yet that's what you said (recopied) practically word for word!
I let everyone check, I provided the Wikipedia link.
wikipedia is not a complete reference since it is made by different authors who express themselves according to their own choices and convictions, so it is the totality that must be consulted and compared with the specialized literature; which requires time and knowledge of the subject!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/01/22, 16:49

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:you have shown yourself incapable of flushing out the slightest mistake!

A mistake, I don't know, but a guy who pretends to have knowledge to appear clever by appropriating word for word from the writings of Wikipedia without citing his source, there for sure I flushed one out!
wow... says the one who carefully avoids entering into the debate to avoid questions he cannot answer.
Defamation is easy, we attack the messenger, you have nothing else? Are you looking to be “reframed”?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 16:59

[quote="janic"] wikipedia is not a complete reference since it is made by different authors..../quote]

You are right Grandpa! Besides, you should publish your conclusions there on the proven ineffectiveness of all vaccines from your studies of the archives of the 20th century, rather than taking such scientific material one day or another to the bottom of a hole. Good idea, right?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/01/22, 17:21

simpleton
You are right Grandpa! Besides, you should publish your conclusions there on the proven ineffectiveness of all vaccines from your studies of the archives of the 20th century, rather than taking such scientific material one day or another to the bottom of a hole. Good idea, right?
Ah, ah, ah, the bouzo ter who does ABCile, without forcing himself! : Cheesy:
a) I'm not a great grandpa, but a man old enough to have lived through a few epidemics in the field, not in summaries on the internet!
b) my conclusions are irrelevant because where they are consistent with these records and they are they who testify to it or it is the opposite and it is then easy to demonstrate that it was a mistake! You still have to roll up your sleeves and go and check for yourself what's going on: are you ready to do it? NO of course, you prefer to hide behind the anonymity of the web and continue to post unverified fake news, like bouzo premier!
d) As for taking it to the hole, it's our fate to all, even your fakenews will accompany you there with your epitaph"here git super liar"and these official national archives will continue to be available for consultation there, because:" the words pass but the writings remain"
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 17:40

No, you are too modest.
Such a sum of knowledge accumulated after long hours of study, for years, archives not only French but also if I understood correctly European, these days of travel, these syntheses not necessarily obvious especially if one does not handle the local language, all this really deserves that you "bequeath" it to the world if only by a Wikipedia article.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 18:01

Obamot wrote:Defamation is easy

Where is defamation? Everyone can, if they wish, go and check based on what I published on my last 4 or 5 posts that there is no defamation when I write "but a guy who pretends to have knowledge to appear clever by appropriating word for word from the writings of Wikipedia without citing his source, there for sure I flushed one out!", it's just the truth.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 18/01/22, 18:41

It's YOUR pathological pain in the ass and still nothing on THE BOTTOM (wiki page errors) re-CQFD
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/01/22, 19:14

Obamot wrote:It's YOUR pathological pain in the ass and still nothing on THE BOTTOM (wiki page errors) re-CQFD

I only cited the Wiki page to prove that you had plagiarized it by attributing text elements to yourself without citing it, to "play smart" when you know absolutely nothing about it.
On the background of the Wiki page, I have absolutely no opinion, because unlike you I did not invent a supposedly "knowing" character in this area on this forum.
0 x