The real thread without abuse.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The real thread without name calling.

by Obamot » 28/08/21, 09:13

ABC2019 wrote:already make the effort not to use bad words
I am ********************************** nard : Cheesy:

Moderate!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/21, 09:22

The recess is over !!

Obamot exaggerates you! Until the next free insult like that, warning!

You fell back to 1, do you miss them maybe? Especially since ABC is at 3 !! Big jealous go!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/21, 09:24

ABCon »28/08/21, 09:01
you place your post in which category on Graham's target, Janic? personally I hesitate between - 2 and -3 ... signaled anyway
you are really stupid to eat hay. You can put your targets deep, because it's not my choice but yours, as bad as your stupid jogging fantasies that are so familiar to you. : Evil: : Evil:

Fuck you asshole of spontaneous generation of c @ nnard : Cheesy:

and that's all there is to polite! Indeed you are an insult to intelligence, the real one, not the supposed yours! : Shock:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/08/21, 09:25

Christophe, I reiterate my proposal to move this kind of post to the insults thread, or to delete them, that would make your work a lot easier if you did it systematically, because the posters would quickly realize that it is no longer useful and you would no longer have to intervene.

When you have a kid kicking all over the place and the parents don't intervene, is it the kid's fault, or the parents?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/08/21, 09:31

Christophe, I reiterate your proposal to put it in the closet for good! It would make your job a lot easier if you did it systematically, because the posters would quickly realize that it is no longer useful and you would no longer have to intervene.
abcon
When you have a kid kicking all over the place and the parents don't intervene, is it the kid's fault, or the parents?
when you have a narcissistic patient who takes himself for the navel of the world, is it the fault of the patient or of the one who lets him wander endlessly? You don't put out a fire with gasoline! : Oops:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/21, 09:36

I said recess is over ... Do you want some extra glue?
0 x