The real thread without abuse.

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Re: The real thread without name calling.

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 14:49

ABC2019 wrote:In any case, thanks to the offensive posters for improving my statistics: 100% of offensive messages come from unvaccinated people, an impressive correlation!

100% of garbage behavior comes from vaccinated, an impressive correlation (and worrying ... for them) ...
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/08/21, 15:37

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:In any case, thanks to the offensive posters for improving my statistics: 100% of offensive messages come from unvaccinated people, an impressive correlation!

100% of garbage behavior comes from vaccinated, an impressive correlation (and worrying ... for them) ...

"My statistics", "my formula", "my topic", "my lies", "my miscalculations", "my shits" .... "BUT YOUR MOUTH" !!!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/08/21, 15:44

Christophe wrote:100% of garbage behavior comes from vaccinated, an impressive correlation (and worrying ... for them) ...
At the moment we can compare this salacious game of "funny", to the situation "policy" from France.

If the other Acron has 'succeeded' in dividing the French, does McKinsey think that he will win his reelection?

Another question: are there suicides at McKinsey.
Last edited by Obamot the 27 / 08 / 21, 15: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 15:47

Christophe wrote:

if name calling doesn't constitute foul behavior for you, can we just call you a moron then? :P or tell you BUT YOUR MOUTH? : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 15:49

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote: even a 90% effective vaccine, which affects 60% of the population, with a virus twice as contagious, that does not solve all the problems.

How about you start speaking French for once, instead of saying inane sentences that you seem proud of when they don't mean anything?

what do you not understand in
* a 90% effective vaccine
* with 60% of vaccinated
* and a virus twice as contagious?

: Shock:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 15:51

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:that does not solve all the problems.

Well ! So why is the Sanitary Pass sold as "miraculous" by our puppets?

what do you mean by miraculous?
already even with the sanitary pass, you have to keep the mask on when you are not eating, so it's not miraculous ...
moreover, sanitary pass is not identified with the vaccine.
Last edited by ABC2019 the 27 / 08 / 21, 15: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 15:51

ABC2019 wrote:if name calling doesn't constitute foul behavior for you, can we just call you a moron then? :P or tell you BUT YOUR MOUTH? : Mrgreen:

Concerning you, YES! And bham in your face !!

I already told you: you are probably the one who takes the most insult on this forum I am okay...but instead of doing the calimero ... do your examination of conscience!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/08/21, 15:54

Christophe wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:if name calling doesn't constitute foul behavior for you, can we just call you a moron then? :P or tell you BUT YOUR MOUTH? : Mrgreen:

Concerning you, YES! And bham in your face !!

it's foul for you, but not for me? it's called discrimination!
I already told you: you are probably the one who takes the most insult on this forum I am okay...but instead of doing the calimero ... do your examination of conscience!

since when has discrimination been the fault of those discriminated against?

I know very well why I take insults at myself, because they don't know how to respond to my arguments any other way - if they had good arguments, they would give them instead of constantly cursing me.

So my self-examination tells me that I must be on the right track

And bham in your face : Mrgreen:
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/21, 16:02

ABC2019 wrote:since when has discrimination been the fault of those discriminated against?

Treating an idiot is not discrimination, it is lucidity! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

ABC2019 wrote:I know very well why I take insults at myself, because they don't know how to respond to my arguments any other way - if they had good arguments, they would give them instead of constantly cursing me.

So my self-examination tells me that I must be on the right track

And bham in your face : Mrgreen:

And you simply ignore the arguments that stick to you!

Start by responding to the remark I made to you this morning about your scientific methodology with variable geometry.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/08/21, 16:03

ABC2019 wrote:And bham in your face : Mrgreen:

What are some insults (more than deserved since your registration on this forum) against you, compared to the lies, condescension and contempt you show, your shameful manipulations, your false calculations, the way you hijack everything to avoid talking about problems, your unbearable narcissism , the melon that you show, your arrogance, your permanent stupidity, your recurring bad faith, your authoritative arguments, your pretension, your incompetence? Nothing, THAT DALLE ...
And bham, in your ass : Mrgreen:
0 x