The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/03/23, 20:09

A small example for the road:
Merdamot aka Obamerde wrote:Ooooh my Diiiiiiiieeeeuuu! Congratulations !!!
How are you going to fire Biden, Macron, Von Der Leyen and Zelensky now?

And we did not see you such eagerness for Poroshenko and the kyiv regime in 2014:!:

Thanks for correcting!
natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-6550.html#p527496

Well can you imagine that biiiiip we didn't see him in 2014 either. The time he talks about Poprosenko is in 2016 on the topic "Humor" where he already takes the opportunity to lick the balls and the ass of the Russian dictator Damn ' of Putin:
bistro / humor-t1191-10590.html # p308329
And then, radio silence until 2022 when he took the opportunity to treat a cancer patient of "metastasis":
natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-1140.html#p494510
In short, a charming being, endowed with a rare empathy and who is only there for truth and justice.
censorship
: Mrgreen:
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 22 / 03 / 23, 20: 11, 1 edited once.
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/23, 20:11

Pouf pouf....Oh hold on… The "pseudo suicide" Reminds me of someone... Poof poof poof

PS: and always the same flowery language that we never get tired of.. : Mrgreen: it relaxes...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/03/23, 20:22

Christophe wrote:Not so dead but now that you mention it, I think I'm going to ban Obamot from MP... 8)
What do you say ?

Personally Obamot never sent me an MP, I believe... But I think that there must be recourse to it in certain cases in a frenzied way. Moreover, he did not hesitate in the past to say that he was going (with acquaintances) to seek the identity of certain members by threatening to prosecute them before I do not know what jurisdiction. There have been some particularly violent PMs revealed in the "what to do with Obamot" thread.

So yes, if it's technically possible, I think prohibiting him from using MP would be a good thing.

Moreover, it's just my opinion, I think that Guygadebois' interventions have strictly nothing to see with the departure of Didier, it's just the shift in the general orientation of the forum, encouraged by its moderators, who made it at one time give up for fear of being assimilated at one time to what has become for many subjects a cesspool.

Why am I still intervening? Because there are still a few "technical" subjects that may interest me... Less and less... And besides, I intervene less and less. Except (apart from technical matters) when my blood runs a little...
4 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 20:24

Technical subjects are also the ones that interest me the most, but it's up to you to create damn them!

One of my last was the toroidal propellers and no participation since I contacted MIT... so good... I don't know if the technique finally interests you that much!
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/03/23, 20:29

This subject was a little ambiguous from the start, in the sense that misplaced minds could see in it an allegory of the way of functioning of certain members of the forum (am I still fitting with the wire?).
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/03/23, 20:29

Christophe wrote:Technical subjects are also the ones that interest me the most, but it's up to you to create damn them!

One of my last was the toroidal propellers and no participation since I contacted MIT... so good... I don't know if the technique finally interests you that much!

Yes, it's interesting, but when you print one or two propellers (which we can see right away that they can't work correctly) and you say that MIT doesn't understand much and that this technology is shit , it does not commit to continue. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 20:33

Well say it on the subject in question!

Except that it's not the surface finish that's everything...there's something wrong with toroidals (but as I said public models may not really be!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 20:34

sicetaitsimple wrote:So yes, if it's technically possible, I think prohibiting him from using MP would be a good thing.

It is done !

If this is a problem for him, he can always contact via: https://www.econologie.com/contactez-nous/ (but don't come crying for a rollback...)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/23, 22:35

But I made absolutely NO fault that I could be blamed for....

Be honest Christophe, it was you who played guessing games in MP, I never "asked" anything... as a sanction. Just be consistent! Read PMs

Why all of a sudden "warning" and sharing what I've discovered should be a "fault"and even less give rise to a sanction... : Shock: mind-boggling

What I have discovered is perfectly true, even if later so-called inaccuracies come to light, as they are/were impossible for me to verify. hence the need to prevent

But what mysteries and imbroglio for nothing, and always spurred on to stir up trouble. We wonder by whom....?
Last edited by Obamot the 22 / 03 / 23, 22: 40, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 22:38

Case closed
1 x