The global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variants?)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variant

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 13:08

izentrop wrote:No, but I confirm that he spends his time relaying nonsense ...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!! Said the guy who invents some when he doesn't find any more ... Continue to lick your master's ass, that you can do, Izygor the valet.Image
0 x
Christophe

Re: Global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variant

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 13:09

Millions of preventable deaths if the world were not corrupted to the core and a provax campaign that will ruin the health and ruin the lives of millions more!

It's not much indeed for a € ncul € of your kind who hates his fellows Mr. mIzentrop...
(very well found Oba)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/21, 13:14

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote: https://covid19up.org/ivermectin/ Here is a nice antivaxx scam : roll: : Twisted:

Where did I quote this site from? I quoted the WHO, you big psychopath!

So go fuck you Siegvax Mengele!

For the bottom of the IVM and the studies pro PB corrupted to the core that you defend, will also make you € ncul € r a second time !!
No, but I confirm that he spends his time relaying nonsense ... and you, you go up the towers for not much. Try to put things into perspective. : Wink:
You did not understand, you are a:
you big psychopathic shit [...] will fuck you Siegvax Mengele! will also make you € r a 2nd time !!
I think he's too cool with you and all the crap, lies, intox that you post, that's HIS words AFTER he puts a lot into perspective, You understand the filthy swelling of the depths of the abyss of the inhumanity (relativized remarks) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 13:21

Oba you're not very polite with mIzentrop! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/21, 13:39

Do not read my messages there, it is therefore of no consequence, the other side of the coin is that he cannot see how much I put into perspective : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 14:44

Obamot wrote:Do not read my messages there, it is therefore of no consequence, the other side of the coin is that he cannot see how much I put into perspective : Mrgreen:

He does not read your messages, not the "studies" he posts, nor the articles, nor anything. And anyway when he does, he doesn't understand them! : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 15:24

If if he understands at least 2 things

vaccine = good
no vaccine = not good
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/12/21, 21:21

Belgian reality Do unvaccinated people realize the damage they are causing?
Not on this forum in any case : Twisted:
The fourth wave of covid leads to worsening conditions in our hospitals. It is becoming urgent to finally make vaccination compulsory for all and to develop a serious covid policy. An opinion written next to a hospital bed.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 21:31

Zombizy or "stupidity in motion". Again this way of finding scapegoats to clear the negligence and incapacity of governments. Logical, unsurprisingly, of the mainstream Izy, fascinating and content with himself as we hate him. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/21, 01:31

izentrop wrote:Belgian reality Do unvaccinated people realize the damage they are causing?
Not on this forum in any case : Twisted:
The fourth wave of covid leads to worsening conditions in our hospitals. It is becoming urgent to finally make vaccination compulsory for all and to develop a serious covid policy. An opinion written next to a hospital bed.

Another Belgian reality:

0 x