The global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variants?)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variant

by Obamot » 19/12/21, 13:44

Christophe wrote:Here we are, source WHO, but at the WHO they are "certainly anti-Semitic neo-Nazis" ...

Benefits_vaccines_WHO.jpg

here is the link https://www.who.int/fr/news/item/03-12- ... in-2020-21

I must have pinched myself, I thought it was a fake so much! Well no : Shock: : Evil:
And this while the WHO should be absolutely free from all these mercantile considerations (at least in its “com” ...) : Oops:

I especially hated the use of the word “fair”

91E4EB2C-0DC3-4489-A7D8-144AD9887453.jpeg
91E4EB2C-0DC3-4489-A7D8-144AD9887453.jpeg (337.8 Kio) Consulté 30180 fois
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 12 / 21, 13: 55, 1 edited once.
2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variant

by Janic » 19/12/21, 13:51

only 446 billion for 10 countries ... according to the authorities or 100 times more for all the populations of the 324 countries on earth?
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/12/21, 16:58

Huge weekend SCUD!

! Message by Obamot
An international, independent team makes a striking discovery:
Variability between batches, of vaccine effects = 1'000%!
Vaccine evaluation fiasco (after PCRs)

Unable to verify anything? Phase III to redo!

Scientists compared the variability between batches of influenza vaccines and the variability between batches of Covid vaccine. They were shocked to see an EXCESSIVE and HIGHLY UNUSUAL degree of variation between different lots of Covid vaccine.

When 22 lots of influenza vaccine were examined, almost all produced 000 or fewer serious adverse reactions per lot. Only 5 lots exceeded this figure (2 EIG and 22 EIG).

When the same number of Covid vaccines were compared, there was huge variation - with many lots having produced 5 or fewer serious adverse reactions, but many more having produced 1000 to 5000 serious adverse reactions.

The coefficient of variation of Covid vaccines is therefore 1000%, while that of influenza vaccines is 99%.

In other words, Covid vaccines vary 10 times more than flu shots.

Such large variation between different lots and between different manufacturers, according to FDA regulations, means that the drugs are ADULTERATED, resulting in significant legal penalties.

Such a variation may also void the EUA authorization, which is only granted on the basis of product consistency.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4HlIyBmOEJeY/

The Study: https://covid19up.org/wp-content/upload ... _share.pdf

I do not doubt for a single moment that some will try to deny, find facts-checks (are paid for) or other ... :(
Without interest, the facts are there and pharmacovigilance speaks for itself ...
3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 00:05

Oba do you think I'm relaying fakenews? : Cheesy:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/12/21, 01:01

Christophe wrote:Oba do you think I'm relaying fakenews? : Cheesy:
https://covid19up.org/ivermectin/ Here is a nice antivaxx scam : roll: : Twisted:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 20/12/21, 01:11

Thank you for giving a reliable source, Zombizy, it's a change from your usual little poop. : Wink: : Twisted:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/21, 01:54

: Mrgreen:

You're in good shape, guys!
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 20/12/21, 11:21

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Except that the vast majority of Africa is not a cluster and people are living very well because the epidemic is anecdotal, despite and above all thanks to the fact that they are not vaccinated.

it's mainly thanks to the fact that they have a lot less old people than in the West, because they are already dead for a long time, idiot. And also, less obesity and diabetes, because they're not rich enough to load up on junk food - but they're dying of something else.

Hello,
I would qualify: there are many more young people ... And there are also centenarians!
They die of something else, indeed, especially the young! And the few who die from covid are those who live in the European ...
Your second sentence is pretty fair.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/12/21, 11:59

izentrop wrote:
https://covid19up.org/ivermectin/ Here is a nice antivaxx scam : roll: : Twisted:

Where did I quote this site from? I quoted the WHO, you big psychopath!

So go fuck you Siegvax Mengele!

For the bottom of the IVM and the studies pro PB corrupted to the core that you defend, will also make you € ncul € r a second time !!
2 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/12/21, 13:05

Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:

Where did I quote this site from? I quoted the WHO, you big psychopath!

So go fuck you Siegvax Mengele!

For the bottom of the IVM and the studies pro PB corrupted to the core that you defend, will also make you € ncul € r a second time !!
No, but I confirm that he spends his time relaying nonsense ... and you, you go up the towers for not much. Try to put things into perspective. : Wink:
0 x