Driving an electric car every day

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Driving an electric car every day

by sicetaitsimple » 13/02/23, 18:10

sicetaitsimple wrote:A little common sense... it's restful.

Complement: and of course this is not only valid for the electric vehicle.
If the "candidate" countries for the former Desertec project (Maghreb, Middle East) had been serious in their intentions, it would have been a long time since their electricity would have to be mainly produced by solar energy....Bah well... .Not much, a little in Morocco which does not have hydrocarbons in its soil, a little in the Emirates which do not know what to do with their money except to build ski slopes .....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/02/23, 19:22

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Obamot wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:[•••] on the merits, it seems obvious to me that in the long term (which one?) the EV will take a large place in the market.
Nooooooonnn, seriously, do you believe in it?

I don't understand what you want to argue, so I'll refrain from an answer. What do you mean? Regarding the parliamentary text, there is already a review clause in 2026, for a 2022 text... Suffice to say that the 2035 objective is more than variable in geometry...
pfffff....come on, I'm passing the little comic sponge...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/02/23, 19:37

simpleton
EV victims?
Is it natural for you to play dumb? Sorry you don't play it! apparently you have not examined the video which explains THE implications of electric vehicles on the environment and the populations concerned.
For those I know and those I read on this forumI haven't identified any yet...
how this forum is representative of the world's population? First news!
But thank you once again for this relevant parallel with vaccines. Do you ever think of anything else?
I think, and you should try, what happens when people make bad decisions and especially when they are not which politico-financial!

Ahmed »13 / 02 / 23, 18: 42
The idea that all countries would be willing, in the more or less long term, to equip themselves (assuming that it is physically possible: we are still on very large numbers) of electric vehicles does not seem relevant to me.
you're absolutely right! The whole of the world's population will never reach our level of "comfort", but China - for the privileged populations, demonstrates the opposite. Hence the hypocrisy of adorning oneself with the virtues of reducing one's CO2 pollution, on site, while the real pollution remains elsewhere, far, far out of sight!
Countries rich in fossil fuels are perhaps not in such a hurry as a country like France which is almost completely energy dependent.
Obviously! but it's not ONLY France, but the whole world, the result of globalism!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 13/02/23, 21:57

You have the right to think that we must continue to extract oil excessively until the last exploitable drop is extracted. Either way, you'll be dead before.
I have the right to think that it is necessary to develop alternative solutions, in particular in the field of transport which is all the same the main consumer of oil, to reserve it for areas where it is almost essential or difficult to replace.
There is no doubt that this involves new "negative externalities" that must be managed as well as possible. So what?
Humanity lives only positive actions for the environment? For at least three centuries?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/23, 09:08

13/02/23, 22:57

simpleton
You have the right to think that we must continue to extract oil excessively until the last exploitable drop is extracted. Either way, you'll be dead before.
where did you read that I thought we had to keep mining oil until the last drop of oil was squeezed out? hence your simplistic simpleton nickname! A one-eyed person cannot replace another one-eyed person.
I have the right to think that it is necessary to develop alternative solutions, in particular in the field of transport which is all the same the main consumer of oil, to reserve it for areas where it is almost essential or difficult to replace.
no one disputes this right, but if the future shows us that the one-eyed man has been replaced by a blind man, it will be a mess much worse than before!
There is no doubt that this involves new "negative externalities" that must be managed as well as possible. So what?
then we will be in even more shit, to the mouth!
Humanity lives only positive actions for the environment? For at least three centuries?
it is not humanity as a whole, fortunately, but a few imposing on the masses their visions of a self-destructive world, by technology (new god of our time and his religion) and by mental domination [ *]!

[*] For example Jenner and Pasteur, I return there by obligation; who sincerely believed (I hope) to put an end to deadly epidemics. The intention is commendable in itself, but they had no historical perspective to measure its effects and consequences, which is no longer the case today. The same goes for the consequences of the use of fossil products, but our society has been engulfed in the hope of a better technological world and now we tremble in front of CO2 as tomorrow we will tremble in front of all-electricity, which we already know is It's an industrial aberration, but it's gone from industrial experience to politics with its ignoramuses who know nothing about it and who are advised by other ignoramuses who are no better informed, but who have another juicy business in view!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/02/23, 17:00

Now that you point it out, it's true that this analogy with Jenner and Pasteur is particularly striking. Thanks for enlightening me.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/23, 17:27

14/02/23, 18:00
Now that you point it out, it's true that this analogy with Jenner and Pasteur is particularly striking. Thanks for enlightening me.
I suspected that you would like to get out of your usual obscurantism. No need to thank me, I love helping idiots!
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 14/02/23, 18:13

Janic wrote: I love helping idiots!

Thanks Mr."even multiplying by 1.000, at least, the C(entrals) N(uclear)".....
Before treating others as idiots, you should already be able to not pass for an idiot. In your case, and in view of what you wrote above, it does not seem won.
Talk to us instead about vaccines on an appropriate thread, there we don't get tired of it, it's like an eternally repeated baby lullaby, it's drowsy...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/23, 19:28

simpleton
Thanks, Mr."even multiplying by 1.000, at least, the C(entrals) N(uclear)".....
I have nothing to do with it if you can't calculate without cheating!
Before treating others as idiots, you should already be able to not pass for an idiot.
we're all someone's jerk, but you alone accumulate an unsurpassable dose of bullshit, even with a lot of effort!
In your case, and in view of what you wrote above, it does not seem won.
What? Not only are you unbeatable in bullshit, but you can't read; pov from you!
Talk to us instead about vaccines on an appropriate thread, there we don't get tired of it, it's like an eternally repeated baby lullaby, it's drowsy...
it is the advantage of knowing how to make links where it escapes narrow minds. So don't try any more to make efforts to understand, it's beyond your intellectual means, which makes sense for a simpleton and therefore stupid by nature!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/02/23, 09:05

First breakdown today with my Czéro...

She refused to take her shift this morning....Nothing more than a warning light that comes on...I'm still happy that I have emergency thermals...While yesterday everything was working... : Shock:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."