Driving an electric car every day

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Driving an electric car every day

by sicetaitsimple » 20/12/22, 21:17

phil59 wrote:I had my first ion with 10 km on the clock, and my wife's was 5-6 km, so both new.
At 10 years old, above 60 km, I think about how to ride, and I no longer have confidence, now, with 0 km remaining, I can still do 10 km at 50 km/h, as before.

It's no longer a car, it's something to go buy bread, possibly a little more....
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/12/22, 21:58

But that's very subjective, because now with 450 km of autonomy, and going home with 100 km, is a minimum, whereas before, when you returned with 5 km of autonomy, you were happy!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 20/12/22, 22:16

phil59 wrote:But that's very subjective, because now with 450 km of autonomy, and going home with 100 km, is a minimum, whereas before, when you returned with 5 km of autonomy, you were happy!

It's possible... Let's say it doesn't interest me more than that, if I buy an EV it's not to be stressed every time I get in it.
So I read the adventures of those who have an EV 10 years old or more with less than 100km of autonomy, even a few dozen, but hey, that doesn't bring me much on a practical level. I would never be an early fighter....
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/12/22, 22:40

sicetaitsimple wrote:I would never be an early fighter....
So why are you coming on a forum of "early fighter?" : Cheesy:

RhoOÔh the scoooop! And how long have I been saying clowns need reassurance?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 20/12/22, 22:45

sicetaitsimple wrote:It's possible... Let's say it doesn't interest me more than that, if I buy an EV it's not to be stressed every time I get in it.
So I read the adventures of those who have an EV 10 years old or more with less than 100km of autonomy, even a few dozen, but hey, that doesn't bring me much on a practical level. I would never be an early fighter....

A tank truck with a few thousand liters of fuel, and you're easy!

Bah, with the zoé, ze40, we had few fears, and not at all with the kona, in France. In Belqiue, and the Netherlands, we are careful, because not necessarily written in French, but until now, no worries.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 24/12/22, 12:50

A message from the guy who does 30 km a year with a 000 car.

Hello
I bounce back from our friend Chevreuse.
Without his mechanical genius I wouldn't be able to cover 200 km in such a short time. I do an average of 000 km per year and this is largely made possible by its excellent charger which I consider to be fast for my part. I recharge my car to 30% in 000 minutes at public terminals. Suddenly the wide open spaces are open to me :D

Thanks again Alan
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/12/22, 14:05

"public terminals" it's not already chargers, is it? : Idea:

Finally there is the Matignon public terminal : Oops:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/12/22, 10:56

Put that here:

impose electric cars authoritatively: “We are planning a situation of collapse of our industry, of massive increase in imports from China using” public money!” denounces Elie Cohen rightly.

1 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 27/12/22, 23:37

Why "impose"?
Yes, some must probably feel obliged to switch to electric (when in reality there is really no obligation yet... so I want to say "it's in your head").
But there are also a lot of people who do it by choice (necessarily ecological moreover... electric driving offers different "amenities")
I live in the outback, far from the first ZFE (where I hardly ever set foot) I could have driven an old smelly diesel for years to come (by the way I still have 2 in traffic, and my service vehicle is also a diesel)
If I bought an electric, it's not because it was imposed on me, but simply because it's a mode of propulsion that I like.
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 28/12/22, 12:15

There is no imposition in the strict sense, but publicity and collective pressure for electric cars, heat pumps, carbon sobriety or others (depending on the circumstances). It is not useful for the economy to convince a particular individual, only enough to achieve his goals. Once this critical mass has been reached, those who are reluctant will be forced to switch to it due to the development of infrastructures. Thus, the rise of the mobile phone, which was in its infancy an additional possibility, caused the disappearance of telephone booths... We bet that with a (possible) generalization of electric motors, petrol pumps will become scarce in the opposite proportions ( long before a real and terminal end of oil)...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ..."