Open question: when to consider that the COVID-19 pandemic is over and no longer requires special measures?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Open question: when to consider that the COVID-19 pandemic is over and no longer requires special measures

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 18:40

Janic wrote:abcon
in your world, I don't know, but in mine, yes!
finally you recognize that you are in your closed world of narcissist which invents its own reality completely out of step with the real reality on the ground.

yes yes Janic, that's it ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Open question: when to consider that the COVID-19 pandemic is over and no longer requires special measures

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 18:41

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Janic wrote: asks organizations representing homeopaths, without intermediary.

Ah, you the big boss of medicine "H" on this forum, don't you even keep yourself informed of the progress made in the fight against Covid? I admit being disappointed.

So we are left with the press releases from the Boiron laboratories for the first quarter of 2020, which basically said "beware, none of our products are effective against Covid 19"? (I summarize a little but we could find).

on the other hand, there are products to improve the effect of vaccines (hey, they don't seem to know that vaccines have no effect, these homeopaths who are scientifically very competent)

https://www.pharma-medicaments.com/soin ... n-covid19/
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/21, 18:45

simplet »23/12/21, 19:30

Janic wrote:
asks the representative bodies of homeopaths, without intermediary.

simpleton
Ah, you the big boss of medicine "H" on this forum, don't you even keep yourself informed of the progress made in the fight against Covid? I admit being disappointed.
I'm not the boss of anything! Have studied what is H and not having studied H, I have no representative value of the progress of this world medicine.

So we are left with the press releases from the Boiron laboratories for the first quarter of 2020, which basically said "beware, none of our products are effective against Covid 19"? (I summarize a little but we could find).
You are in it pretty much indeed! Again your ignorance of the subject that you would do well to study rather than repeating assumptions told by ignorant people.
PS; a reminder again, L'H does not treat illnesses but patients who are all different from each other, which you (the funny ones in general) don't want to understand. : roll:

abcon
yes yes Janic, that's it ...
yes, yes asshole, that's it!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 18:50

Janic wrote:
I'm not the boss of anything! Have studied what is H and not having studied H, I have no representative value of the progress of this world medicine.

that's understandable, since we can't find any trace of it anywhere.
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/21, 20:28

abcon
that's understandable, since we can't find any trace of it anywhere.
how would you come to understand something? We do not find any trace of it anywhere, however!
Con one day, con forever! Amen!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/01/22, 23:04

The shift towards 'normality' is looming a little more!

In Spain we are (almost) there

Taaah Daaaaah! : Wink:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 12/01/22, 23:36

Yes but no, the flu, must be vaccinated against if you want to have the hope of spending the winter and since since it is more dangerous than Omicron, all sanitary measures should be reinforced. Moreover, the flu QR code for obtaining the Gold pass is under study. The power even plans to create a driving permit, with points, as for cars. You get checked at the cinema and you haven't been vaccinated against hepatitis A, four points less, yellow fever, two points, the flu in winter four points, the other seasons, one and a half points, etc, etc. After 12 points, you are under house arrest at home with a bracelet. Ah but oh, huh, who's the boss? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/01/22, 00:01

People follow up to a point. For freedom-killing measures (and the sanitaro-politaro are) to be applied, the people must follow them. For that, they have to be justified or there is a "danger" if not, after a certain time, people no longer engage... No one checks if the masks are correctly put on, no one never checked nor checks the consumption of the masks. All these measures as well as the confinements were there to create a state of psychosis, but no one believes in it anymore, any more than in excess hospital mortality...

As long as people no longer follow, journalists, police services, and of course citizens, which includes the associative world, that of sport, leisure, transport (in particular air transport) and everything else will no longer adhere . Then those who supported the government in the media for its policy, will let go (that's it, it has started, we are already there) and all this will cause a domino effect (rather slow at the start) and which will end the seesaw .

That's what makes the "boss", not the Macron... That's the end... People want to get out of this nightmare, the pressure will mount and I hope they will. eject (unless vote rigging is what will happen).
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/01/22, 00:44

We know the answer to this question: This is when covid hospitalizations will be less than 10 :P ...

We can say within a couple of months, except new variant more "nasty" than omicron :?: :?:
Attachments
NbHospi.gif
NbHospi.gif (30.01 KiB) Viewed 1605 times
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/01/22, 00:49

Nobody asked a question, are you answering yourself? : Mrgreen:

You way it's badly crossed for the elections then: deliberately or not it can be a way of “killing” Macron electorally (than to drive the point home with a vaccination pass)...
Last edited by Obamot the 13 / 01 / 22, 01: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x