Open question: when to consider that the COVID-19 pandemic is over and no longer requires special measures?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Rajqawee
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Open question: when to consider that the COVID-19 pandemic is over and no longer requires special measures

by Rajqawee » 23/12/21, 16:46

ABC2019 wrote:no you are wrong. Because if those who did not have comorbidities were not protected by the vaccine, there would be many more. If people without comorbidities can be hospitalized, that means they are ALSO protected by the vaccine.

Bé no. My data is for 2020, since these are the aggregate data that we have, and no one was vaccinated. Suddenly, even WITHOUT vaccination, people without comorbidities are 18% of 2% of hospitalizations, so 0,36%. Even if the vaccination would protect this part of the population 100%, you would therefore avoid 0,36% of hospital stays. It is therefore indeed negligible.

ABC2019 wrote:The only way to justify not vaccinating them is to show that the risk benefit is negative, and I haven't seen a bit of an argument in this direction in everything you've written.

Nope. I don't need to show that the risk benefit is negative, it's up to you to show that it is positive for these people. It was a fine attempt to deviate from the original subject "hospital overcrowding due to the whole population".
Even if we start from the principle that this vaccine just has "no interest" for the population not at risk, apart from the precautionary principle of not using it (since it is useless), it poses the question of using enormous financial, industrial and human resources for nothing at all.
ABC2019 wrote:precisely, we do not do it because it is very clear to everyone that anticoagulants (which have many side effects) have a negative risk benefit for those who do not need them. It illustrates what I'm telling you.

It illustrates the reverse. It is used on patients who need it. But maybe the example was badly chosen, I grant you. So, since the benefit / risk of homeopathy is not negative, I suggest you stuff yourself with it all winter. In addition, you already have an appetite for the subject :)
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Open question: when to consider that the COVID-19 pandemic is over and no longer requires special measures

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 23/12/21, 16:48

Rajqawee wrote: So, since the benefit / risk of homeopathy is not negative, I suggest you stuff yourself with it all winter.

Hay granules, do they exist for nags? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/21, 16:58

abcon
an obstacle that does not exist? : Shock: : Shock:
therefore proves its existence!

well in fact I come to the only possible conclusion: Janic and I live in two parallel worlds which only intersect on this forum, which is a kind of bridge between two universes, hence the difficulty of understanding each other. It is not possible otherwise.
fault! tu make you a fantastical universe shifted from reality, verifiable (once again) by consulting the official statistics of the Vaccine History instead of inventing a non-existent world for you.
You obviously do not have any medical or vaccinology skills and you pretend to know your stuff with your copy paste pseudo biased articles from the BPs.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 17:05

Rajqawee wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:no you are wrong. Because if those who did not have comorbidities were not protected by the vaccine, there would be many more. If people without comorbidities can be hospitalized, that means they are ALSO protected by the vaccine.

Bé no. My data is for 2020, since these are the aggregate data that we have, and no one was vaccinated. Suddenly, even WITHOUT vaccination, people without comorbidities are 18% of 2% of hospitalizations, so 0,36%. Even if the vaccination would protect this part of the population 100%, you would therefore avoid 0,36% of hospital stays. It is therefore indeed negligible.

no your reasoning is incorrect because you are assuming that the number would be constant, whereas again the number at the peak is fixed by the social reaction to the wave, and the company only reacts when the services threaten to be saturated.

There are many more people without co-morbidities who are likely to be hospitalized than the capacity of CPR services to saturate, so if you let the epidemic go, the services would be saturated ANYWHERE. Sheaves tend to fill up until you react. So vaccination does not protect "only" these 0,36%, it protects much more.

Vaccination on its own is not enough to prevent people from flowing in. It's more subtle than that: it allows you to react to the wave with less social constraints. And the more people there are vaccinated, even without co-morbidity, the less restrictive measures are needed to block the epidemic.

ABC2019 wrote:The only way to justify not vaccinating them is to show that the risk benefit is negative, and I haven't seen a bit of an argument in this direction in everything you've written.

Nope. I don't need to show that the risk benefit is negative, it's up to you to show that it is positive for these people.

if they represent 18% of sheaves and the vaccination protects 90% of these 18% with no detectable negative effect, it is obvious that the risk benefit is positive.

It was a fine attempt to deviate from the original subject "hospital overcrowding due to the whole population".
Even if we start from the principle that this vaccine just has "no interest" for the population not at risk, apart from the precautionary principle of not using it (since it is useless), it poses the question of using enormous financial, industrial and human resources for nothing at all.

I explained the benefit to you above: in addition to directly protecting around 90% of potential deaths, it also reduces the scale of the measures to be taken to stop the epidemic. There are much less constraints than last year (for those vaccinated with a pass anyway).

ABC2019 wrote:precisely, we do not do it because it is very clear to everyone that anticoagulants (which have many side effects) have a negative risk benefit for those who do not need them. It illustrates what I'm telling you.

It illustrates the reverse. It is used on patients who need it. But maybe the example was badly chosen, I grant you. So, since the benefit / risk of homeopathy is not negative, I suggest you stuff yourself with it all winter. In addition, you already have an appetite for the subject :)

if it is negative, it makes a quick unnecessary sugar intake and it costs a few euros, while the benefit is strictly zero :). I still prefer lemon candies!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/21, 17:27

abcon
if it is negative, it adds unnecessary rapid sugar and costs a few euros, :). I still prefer lemon candies!
still as stupid as usual! I asked you the question: what quantity of "sugar" brings a complete treatment in H?
PS: it's not sugar, big asshole ... or! How? 'Or' What? you don't know because you don't know anything about it. and that you refuse to study as your sect forbids you to do. We suspected the ignoramus of service!
while the benefit is strictly zero
non-existent evidence and lies from anti-H allopaths to BP boots!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 23/12/21, 17:41

Janic wrote:abcon
if it is negative, it adds unnecessary rapid sugar and costs a few euros, :). I still prefer lemon candies!
still as stupid as usual! I asked you the question: what quantity of "sugar" brings a complete treatment in H?
PS: it's not sugar, big asshole ... or!

in your world, I don't know, but in mine, yes!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/12/21, 18:04

Janic wrote:

By the way, where are the "treatments" or rather the H-protocols against Covid?

PS: the quotes are there intentionally, we know that there is no "treatment" in H ..... It is of the order of "fusion" between the patient, the practitioner and the laboratories Good morning.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/21, 18:08

abcon
in your world, I don't know, but in mine, yes!
finally you recognize that you are in your closed world of narcissist which invents its own reality completely out of step with the real reality on the ground.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/12/21, 18:18

simplet» 23/12/21, 19:04

abcon
Janic wrote:
simpleton
By the way, where are the "treatments" or rather the H-protocols against Covid?
a) asks the representative bodies of homeopaths, without intermediary.
b) you demonstrate that you have no knowledge of H, hence all the bullshit that you and your funny people write on this subject that you ignore!
PS: the quotes are there intentionally, on [*] is well aware that there is no "treatment" in H ..... It is of the order of "fusion" between the patient, the practitioner and the Boiron laboratories.
we know that ANY treatment accepted by a patient "It is of the order of the "fusion" between the patient, the practitioner and the BP laboratories"What a great deal to tell this additional bullshit!

[*] who is the ON in question? : roll: : Evil:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/12/21, 18:30

Janic wrote: asks organizations representing homeopaths, without intermediary.

Ah, you the big boss of medicine "H" on this forum, don't you even keep yourself informed of the progress made in the fight against Covid? I admit being disappointed.

So we are left with the press releases from the Boiron laboratories for the first quarter of 2020, which basically said "beware, none of our products are effective against Covid 19"? (I summarize a little but we could find).
0 x